Personal Buying Guide
An inside track on little-known wines with rave reviews. Custom-tailored to match your taste and wallet & delivered bi-weekly
In addition to Vivino ratings, Premium customers may also compare ratings from other leading wine critics – all in one place.
Insider access to up-to-date pricing on every wine from over 50,000 merchants worldwide, helping you choose the best deal
Manage Your Cellar:
A simple, paper-free way to keep track of your old gems and new discoveries. Access your collection anytime, anywhere.
Skip the line when you scan a wine that Vivino doesn’t recognize. We’ll prioritize your scan and get a match to you in moments.
Vivino is free to download and use. Vivino Premium includes the neat features above and is available by subscription.
• Vivino Premium monthly for $4,99
• Vivino Premium annually for $49,99 (Save two months)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless cancelled at the 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated.
JOIN THE #1 WINE APP: Shopping for wine, dining out, invited to dinner or just looking to try new wines? Vivino is your partner in wine, always with you and ready to help you pick, remember and share your wines.
Take a photo of any wine label to uncork pricing, ratings, reviews, food paring suggestions and recommendations from the biggest community of more than 9 million wine lovers.
• Get to know any wine in seconds with a simple scan of a wine label
• Dining out? Take a photo of the wine list to see the ratings and reviews
• Remember the best and worst of wines and discover new favorites
• Find the best wine deals and buy online
• Get an overview of your personal taste profile and learn about the wines you love
Install the #1 wine app today and uncork a simple tool to a complicated world!
Best of all: It’s free!
• Take a photo of any label for instant information on the wine
• Get to know the entire wine list: Take a photo to see ratings and reviews
• Check prices to find the best deals and buy wine online
• Find wine merchants in your area with Nearby and see pricing
• See popular and trending wines in your area with weekly updated Top Lists
• Connect with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and Contacts
• Like and comment on your friends’ wines to have a little more fun
• Follow Featured Users to see what the wine-savvy crowd enjoys
• Save wines to your Wish List to cheer yourself up on a rainy day
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews from more than 9 million users
• Upload photos from your photo album to add to your wine list
• Scan offline: Images are saved and upload resumes when you are connected
Vivino is an adventurous wine app built on unique technology and a growing database of today more than 9 million wines from more than 100,000 wineries around the world. The app simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
Vivino was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and today has offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
It helps you:
★ REMEMBER wines you liked.
★ MANAGE your wine cellar (after free trial period, requires buying PRO version)
★ FIND good affordable wine.
★ LEARN more about wine.
Michael Zepeda: Great app. I'm a new wine drinker. And this app has saved me from some pretty nasty wines.
Andrew Klug: Great tool for keeping track of your wine cellar as well as wines you try and want to remember you like or dislike. Well worth the donation for the cellar tool.
Brenda Johnston: I like this app as I am not a wine expert and being able to take a picture of the bottle is very handy when I go to the store. I track not only wine but anything I can drink. Also nice to document prices so you know if Duty Free is a good deal. Thanks
USE WINE SECRETARY TO
★ Guide your purchases using the archive of 900,000+ ratings, reviews, and prices.
★ Remember wines by adding your own ratings, notes, and photos.
★ Manage your wine cellar: number of bottles and when you should drink them (after free trial, requires buying PRO version)
★ Manage your wine shopping list and wish List
★ Learn wine vocabulary and pronunciation using the built-in Wine Dictionary.
★ Share wines you like with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, etc.
★ Keep your wine collection safe, by sending backups to Gmail, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Questions, or ideas for improvements? I'm happy to help. email@example.com
Wine Secretary's wine archive uses data provided by Snooth: http://www.snooth.com
The Wine-Searcher App is a genius shortcut to your favorite wines, beers and spirits – wherever you are on Earth. It’ll even check your nearest wine store and recommend you their best value bottles.
The app is built around our price comparison engine, listing almost 7 million bottles from 50,000 merchants around the world. Every month we help millions of people locate, price-compare and purchase quality wines, beers and spirits. And now our whole search engine fits neatly in your pocket.
Looking for information on a particular wine? Or perhaps a rare cognac, bourbon or single malt Scotch whisky? Want to find the best vintage from your favorite vineyards and wineries? Just type in a name, or take a picture with our label recognition scanner. Wine-Searcher will quickly present you with:
• Where to buy
• Vintage ratings
• Critic scores
• Label images
• Grape varieties
• Regions & appellations
Wine-Searcher’s reliable wine information has been helping wine lovers locate their favorite wines for over fifteen years. Top wine critic Jancis Robinson writes: "Thanks to Wine-Searcher, the most successful and seriously useful price comparison website, everyone should now be paying the right price for the wines they buy".
All apps require access to your phone’s information and functions. We've reduced this to an absolute minimum:
• Internet & Network (to find your wine in our database)
• Camera (for scanning wine labels)
• Storage memory (to keep a copy of scanned labels)
• GPS location (to locate your nearest wine store)
• Phone calling (so you can call stores at the touch of a button)
This handy bottle finder is the best thing for mobile wine recommendations and information. Install and enjoy!
With this free Wine Dictionary app you can:
• Browse the list of more then 900 words and definitions
• Search directly for a words
If you like wine, this app is for you!
In mobile guide you will find:
- map of czech viticulture regions
- details about Moravian regions
- details about Bohemian regions
- history of winery in Czech republic
-categories of czech wine (still, sparkling, carbonated, liqueur, table, country, quality and more)
- a list of white wines
- a list of red wines
-detailed description of each of wines with images of grapes and basic characteristics
See what's trending and learn more about wine by following the world's leading winemakers, sommeliers and wine critics. Buy wines you love from your phone. And all this works for beer and spirits too!
INSTANT WINE RECOGNITION
• Take a photo and Delectable will identify the wine in seconds
• Get reviews and tasting notes on any wine from the world’s leading wine community
• Scan an unlimited number of wines for free
PERSONAL WINE JOURNAL
• Add your own ratings and tasting notes to keep track of your favorites
• Tag people and locations to remember great times and great tastes
• Share recommendations with friends
FIND NEW WINES
• Follow top sommeliers, winemakers, and wine pros
• Explore curated lists and discover your next favorite wine
• Buy wine right from your phone and we’ll deliver it to your doorstep
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT DELECTABLE
“The Essential Wine App” — James Beard award winner Jordan Mackay
"The Only Wine App Worth a ****" — Alder Yarrow, vinography.com (http://vinography.com/)
“A wine app that could revolutionize drinking” — David White, terroirist.com (http://terroirist.com/)
* All new intuitive user interface that makes inputing notes fun and easy
* Ability to share notes across a wide range of channels like Wine Notes users, Facebook, and Email
* Comprehensive database with thousands of wineries and locations with the ability to add your own
* Large dictionary database with over 100 key wine terms to help guide your ratings
Please email us from the settings page with any questions, comments, or concerns. Your feedback will help us improve the app!
*This application is not a search engine for wines!*
Other options My Vinoteca are export and import your list of wines to your Google Drive, export your list of wines at a ficher csv, import a csv file sharing on Facebok, see the statistics of your wine cellar ...
Now, when you go to buy or order a wine you can find in the wine list to help you decide, will help you remember the name of that wine you tasted so good or that you do not like and you do not want to buy again.
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions send an email to info.mivinoteca @ gmail.com, I answer all emails. Now on twitter https://twitter.com/MiVinoteca
Created by the trusted tasting experts and editors of Wine Enthusiast Magazine, the Tasting Guide provides much more than the average wine app. You’ll receive over 2,000 new wine, beer and spirits reviews every month. Also included in the Tasting Guide is premium content from Wine Enthusiast Magazine updated each month and ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Wine Enthusiast Magazine celebrates 25 years of delivering the latest in wine ratings and trends, food and travel, and entertaining, as well as cocktail and spirits. And now the world's best magazine is bringing you all the best wine, beer and spirits ratings in one FREE app.
For questions about the Tasting Guide please email us at TastingGuide@wineenthusiast.net.
Tasting Guide Features
• Search filters help you to find detailed reviews and ratings from the most respected editorial team in the industry.
• Scan a label’s UPC code with a built-in scanner so that you can trigger searches for wine, beer and spirits.
• Share your favorite reviews with friends on Facebook and Twitter as well as via email.
• Keep track of your favorite sips by adding your own reviews. Just snap a picture of your label and save it with your review for easy reference.
• Browse the 2013 Vintage Chart for a quick, easy, scrollable year-by-year guide to the overall quality and drinkability of the wines from the world’s major wine-growing regions.
• Earn badges that unlock special discounts and offers from Wine Enthusiast, whether you’re a wine, spirits or suds lover.
Receive Premium Content from Wine Enthusiast Magazine
The Tasting Guide is regularly updated with articles from the latest issue of Wine Enthusiast Magazine plus exclusive online content. Receive the latest Wine Enthusiast city guides, recipe and pairing articles, profiles of movers and shakers in wine, beer and spirits and more.
Also included in the Tasting Guide are our Top Lists. Each year our tasting team sifts through thousands of wines we have reviewed to select the very best for inclusion in our annual Top 100 lists. Of course, since we also review spirits and beers, we compile lists including the best of those as well.
The Tasting Guide includes tips on wine basics, including everything from how-to-read a wine label to learning important terms for French, German and Italian wines to the best methods of cooking with wine.
Degusta Vino è l’Applicazione che ti insegnerà a degustare il Vino.
Attraverso semplici passaggi verrai a conoscenza di tutte le caratteristiche necessarie per degustare al meglio il tuo Vino.
Potrai inserire e compilare in maniera altamente tecnica e dettagliata i tuoi Vini, per avere sempre con te il database completo dei Vini degustati.
Degusta Vino è diviso in tre sezioni:
1. GUIDA ALLA DEGUSTAZIONE
In questa sezione troverai tutto il materiale informativo che ti occorre per apprendere le basi della Degustazione del Vino, dalla "Preparazione alla Degustazione", alle tecniche di assaggio.
2. I MIEI VINI
Una volta appresi i concetti di base potrai inserire, nel tuo personale database, i Vini che degusterai per avere sempre con te l’Archivio completo dei tuoi Vini.
Per ogni Vino potrai:
- Inserire le informazioni tecniche associate al Vino
- Aggiungere la foto del Vino
- Compilare la Scheda di Degustazione dettagliata per avere il punteggio associato al tuo Vino
- Aggiungere una descrizione o eventuali note aggiuntive
- Condividere il tuo Vino degustato tramite i social network o per email
Inoltre verrai a conoscenza di informazioni aggiuntive sulla degustazione del Vino, come la Classificazione dei Vini Italiani.
Se ami bere il Vino è il momento di imparare a Degustarlo.
Degusta Vino - L’applicazione per chi degusta il Vino
Typical questions are:
• What does it mean when wine has a vanilla aroma?
• Which are the typical tasting characteristics of a Rioja?
• Where in the world is Hunter Valley?
• From which wine region does the Fleurie come?
• Which are the main grape varieties in a Chianti?
• For how long would you store a vintage port?
• Where is the main growing region for Grüner Veltliner?
You can control the questions in the App:
• Chose from three difficulty levels and 13 countries.
• You might want to start with geography, for example. As your knowledge increases, you add other modules.
How are you doing?
• The proportion of correct answers is continuously shown; wrong answers are earmarked to be shown again.
• Chose between sessions of 20, 50, or 100 questions.
The free version includes about 100 questions.
Different Apps are available in the VinoMobile® series for wine buffs. No frills, just the essentials about wine. By Kurt Gibel, author of the best-selling tasting guide “Weine degustieren – leicht und spielend” (13th edition, 2011).
or… if you want to know more about a particular bottle
or… if you are in vacation in France and you want to know what kind of wine can be found in the area…
Download FRENCH WINES, an application by GUIDE HACHETTE DES VINS, the famous French wine guide!
Exclusive content : Comprehensive information, written by the experts of the Guide Hachette des Vins
HOW TO CHOOSE AND SERVE WINE:
• Know the quality of every french vintage since 1945 thanks to 700 ratings!
• Find information about “appellation controlée” wines: description, colors and aromas, grape variety, ageing capacity and service temperature .
LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT WINE:
• A complete cartography of wine growing regions of France
• A dictionary to understand the vocabulary of wine, with 230 definitions
AN EASY-TO-USE APPLICATION:
• A search engine to easily find a wine or definition
• All the vintage ratings available in a few clicks for each region
• Quality design
For more information and to get access to wine tasting notes from the Guide Hachette des Vins: www.hachette-vins.com
With this usefull app you can always consult all information about your favorite wines or if you prefer, you can use it to keep track of your home wine cellar.
- Add your wines with a photo and custom data, and organize them by type
- Use the search box to quickly find wine filtering by year, type of grape, winery name, wine type, alcohol content or wine appellation.
- Discover the wine routes and designations of origin using the map.
- Share wine images with friends.
- In this version Wines&Wines proposes a list of some of the most awarded wines during 2014.
Visual Sockets © 2015
• Add, update and review personal tasting notes.
• Rating option of five-star or traditional Robert-Parker, 100-point System.
• Create custom shopping lists and sets (favorite reds, favorite whites, party wines, etc)
• Quick-entry tools for recording details like: rating, appearance, aroma, taste, finish and summary.
• The Tasting Fundamentals guide helps users navigate the wine tasting process.
• “Tasting Terms” tab for those looking to expand their wine-tasting vocabulary.
• “Grape Guide” is the official cheat sheet for grape varietals.
• “Fit for Food” offers suggested food to wine pairings.
• Events tab for local wine-related events.
Do you feel limited in your understanding of wine and wine tasting? Have you ever forgotten a really great wine that you tried at a dinner party or tasting event? Perhaps you accidentally bought that wine that you don’t really like…again? Or maybe you’re the type of wine lover who religiously tracks your tasting experience in a detailed log, noting subtleties in colour, aroma, texture, and taste…then Just Wine is a solution you’ll love.
Learn about wine, while discovering more about you:
- Review the types of wines you love, and hate.
- Refine your tastes and expand your horizons.
- Reflect on your collections, compare what you saved and see yourself evolve and change as you grow as a wine enthusiast.
Discover a world of wine from your smartphone:
- Wine suggestions for every holiday with meal pairings
- Check out our wine blog in the Discover section
- Find a new favorite wine from your favorite country in Around the World in 80 Wines
QR code enabled:
- Paperless tasting notes are here to stay - scan the Just Wine supported QR code to import all the wines you taste at your next wine tasting event
- Scan the QR code on the back of wine bottles to find out about that wine and its producer
Die App-Highlights im Überblick:
Suchen Sie nach Kriterien oder per Stichwort nach Weinen in unserem gesamten Sortiment – aus einem Angebot von über 1'200 verschiedenen Weinen.
Mit unserem Weinberater entdecken Sie garantiert den Wein, der Ihren Vorstellungen entspricht. Erhalten Sie beispielsweise die passende Weinempfehlung zum geplanten Essen oder die ideale Geschenkidee für Ihren Weinfreund.
Verschaffen Sie sich jederzeit einen Überblick über die aktuellen Aktionsweinen. Profitieren Sie als Mondovino-Mitglied von digitalen Bons und verpassen Sie keine Rabatte mehr!
Scannen Sie – bei Freunden, zu Hause oder direkt in Ihrer Coop Verkaufsstelle – den Barcode Ihres Coop-Weines und erfahren Sie unter anderem mehr über den Geschmack des Weines und zu welchen Speisen er passt.
Detaillierte Weininformationen zu über 1'200 Weinen:
Zudem erhalten Sie zu den einzelnen Weinen mehr Informationen über den Winzer, das Anbaugebiet, die Rebsorte und die Genussreife. Erfahren Sie wie der Wein von anderen Weinfreunden bewertet wird und in welchen Verkaufsstellen der Wein aktuell verfügbar ist.
Erhalten Sie eine Übersicht über Ihre Weine. Lesen Sie jederzeit Ihre persönlichen Notizen über Ihre gekauften, degustierten oder vorgemerkten Weine und profitieren Sie so von Ihren eigenen Empfehlungen.
Und als Mitglied bei Mondovino profitieren Sie zudem von exklusiven Sparbons, individuellen Empfehlungen und Meine Weine! Mehr Infos und zur kostenlosen Mitgliedschaft auf www.mondovino.ch/vorteile.
Entdecken Sie selbst viele weitere Funktionen und Inhalte der Mondovino App.
Wir wünschen Ihnen viel Spass beim Stöbern!
Die Mondovino App steht Ihnen in drei Sprachen (DE, FR, IT) zur Verfügung. Die Spracheinstellungen können Sie innerhalb der App unter dem Menüpunkt "Mehr" vornehmen.
Coop verkauft keinen Alkohol an Jugendliche unter 18 Jahren.