How we help users:
If you’re experiencing a difficult life situation, we can help you find the most relevant support closest to you. Sort through resources and programs by combining filters such as: services (affordable housing, counseling, parenting), populations (youth, seniors, newcomers) and special focus (disabilities, mental health, addictions).
Find the help you need, fast.
How we help our service partners:
Our desire is to give people a quick and simple way of finding what they need. If you or your organization exists to help people through difficult life situations, please enroll at www.helpseeker.org. Our partnership programs range from free to paid listings based on the level of information you want to share.
· Location-based search for people looking for social help
· Filtering allows users to find the most relevant service
· No sign-up required for users, privacy is our priority
· Free sign-up for support organizations, paid premium listing available
· Currently focused on organizations in Alberta, Canada