Just like every other monster Bob is terrified of the people walking the streets down below. His only salvation is to jump from building to building to survive the night. Collect some gold from the rooftops, they can be used to save Bob if he misses a jump.
Help him out!
You can choose from two different game modes where the HARD level could be a real challenge. The difference between EASY and HARD are the houses. There are more houses that are wider on EASY making EASY more suitable for kids and maybe to those who hasn’t been playing a lot of games before.
HOW YOU PLAY
After you choose EASY or HARD it’s time to start playing. You do that by simply holding your finger on the screen. By doing that you will see a power circle growing. The longer you hold your finger down the more the power circle grows and the longer you will jump. Letting the power circle go to max will always result in a jump further than the screen and leads to a fatal jump for Bob. Getting the right feel for this jumping mechanism may take a few jumps but don’t give up!
On some houses someone has dropped a gold coin. These gold coins can be collected by our monster Bob when he lands on the house. The collected gold coins can then be used to save Bob. If, fingers crossed it won’t happen too often, Bob misses a house when he jumps the possibility to save him appears. You are presented with a Save Bob button and have three seconds to decide whether to save Bob or not. But it will cost you 10, 20, 30 or 40 gold coins depending on how many times you have already save him in the current game session. First time you save him it costs 10 gold coins, then 20, then 30 and finally 40 gold coins, but never more than that.
THE MENU HOUSE
- On the first screen you will see a menu house with a lot of signs on it. The two on top, “PLAY EASY” and “PLAY HARD” has been explained above and has to do with what kind of challenge you want.
- Then there is the SOUND sign. It simple turns the sound on or off.
- On the right we have the LEADERBOARD sign. It takes you to Jumping Bobs leaderboard where you can see your best results and compare it with either your friends or with the entire worlds results.
- The SHOP sign takes you to the Jumping Bobs shop. If collecting gold on the rooftops isn’t enough you can always buy some gold in the shop. Another purchase you can make is the REMOVE ALL ADS purchase. When purchased the game becomes completely ad free.
- If we look at the menu house again we can see the different score signs. On the left and on top it says SCORE and that is you last games result for the EASY level. Under that you have your BEST result on EASY. To the right you have the same kind of information but for the HARD level.
- Now you have played a few times and are proud of your results and want to share them. If you click on the commonly used symbol for Android sharing (on the bottom right) a list of apps appears where you can write a line or two and then share it on for example Facebook, Twitter, via mail or SMS.
- If you like Jumping Bob: House Adventure there is an easy way to show that by rating the game on Google Play. The bright shining star on the bottom and in the middle takes you to Google Play with one touch.
IN GAME INFORMATION
During the game you can see some information about your game. On the top left you see a gold coin. That is you total amount of gold coins you have. These are the coins you use when you want to save Bob when he misses a jump a fall off a house. Under that information you have a small running Bob telling you about how long you have jumped in the current game session.