This time Bob has found another solution to avoid the people on the ground. He got himself a jetpack! The only problem now is that the further up he goes the more it snows and unfortunately his jetpack cannot stand water. To solve this Bob has given the controls to YOU! Guide him thru the maze of snowflake!
HOW YOU PLAY
Controlling the jetpack is easy. To steer to the left, touch anywhere on the left side of your device’s screen. To steer to the right, touch anywhere on the right side of your device’s screen. It’s that simple! As long as you are touching the screen you will fly higher against the stars. But watch out! Snowflakes are constantly falling from the sky. Avoid them at any cost.
Along the path to the stars non gravity gold coins are floating in the air. These gold coins can be collected by our monster Bob when he flies his jetpack. The collected gold coins can then be used to save Bob. If, fingers crossed it won’t happen too often, Bob crashes with a snowflake the possibility to save him appears. You are presented with a Save Bob button and have three seconds to decide whether to save Bob or not. But it will cost you 10, 20, 30 or 40 gold coins depending on how many times you have already save him in the current game session. First time you save him it costs 10 gold coins, then 20, then 30 and finally 40 gold coins, but never more than that. When Bob gets saved an initial thrust throws him up in the air and you can continue to steer him.
In the game there are two super powers. The first one is a bunch of turquoise arrows pointing upwards. When collected all the snowflakes are cleared from the sky and Bob gets a big thrust up into the sky. The second one is a big coin button. When that one is collected all the snowflakes in the sky are magically transformed into coins. Isn't that a treat?
THE MENU HOUSE
On the first screen you will see a menu house with a lot of signs on it.
- The one on top, PLAY, simple starts the game by giving Bob a thrust into the air and you take control over his jetpack.
- Then there is the SOUND sign. It simply turns the sound on or off.
- On the right we have the LEADERBOARD sign. It takes you to Jumping Bobs leaderboard where you can see your best results and compare it with either your friends or with the entire worlds results.
- The SHOP sign takes you to the Jumping Bobs shop. If non gravity gold coins isn’t enough you can always buy some gold in the shop. Another purchase you can make is the REMOVE ALL ADS purchase. When purchased the game becomes completely ad free.
- If we look at the menu house again we can see the different score signs. On the left and on top it says SCORE and that is you last games result. Under that you have your all time BEST result.
- Now you have played a few times and are proud of your results and want to share them. If you click on the commonly used symbol for Android sharing (on the bottom right) a list of apps appears where you can write a line or two and the share it on for example Facebook, Twitter, via mail or SMS.
- If you like Jumping Bob: Jetpack Adventure there is an easy way to show that by rating the game on Google Play. The bright shining star on the bottom and in the middle takes you to Google Play with one touch.
- Finally we have the MORE GAMES sign that is surrounded by turquoise lamps. One touch on that and you will be presented with a list of other games created by HENJO APPS.
IN GAME INFORMATION
During the game you can see some information about your game. On the top left you see a gold coin. That is you total amount of gold coins you have. These are the coins you use when you want to save Bob when he crashes into a snowflake. Under that information you have a small flying Bob telling you about how long you have flied in the current game session.