mAttendance is an App for teachers who would like to take student attendances on their mobile devices.
You can create courses, add students directly or import them simply from an excel sheet.
A sample excel sheet to import is given below:
Import student names and attendance details
Swipe to take attendance
Export attendance details
Send SMS's to absentees and students
Write on external storage
Read and Send SMS
In App Purchasing
In App Purchases
Exporting the excel feature is free for first 30 days
After 30 days subscription costs 1$ or equivalent per year.
Track how many classes you've bunked & attended per subject. Attendance Manager helps you maintain your attendance status of all subjects.
It enables you to create any number of subjects & track their attendance. First, enter the compulsory attendance given by your university. Then sit back & relax as Attendance Manager tracks your attendance percentage every time you update it.
The app highlights subjects with lower attendance, ensuring that you don't miss them.
Another sweet feature? This app backs up your data in real time! This means that no factory reset or phone format will take away your last updated attendance! :)
This application is compatible with all Android 2.3+ devices. What are you waiting for? ;)
Fine print: This application DOES NOT PROMOTE bunking. The developer IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for the user's attendance in university. :P
The tool provides the user with the capability to:
• enter and maintain detail student information (including their pictures),
• enter one week's attendance and duplicate it on weeks to follow,
• view the weekly and daily student attendance,
• easily enter and modify payments,
• keep track of weekly, monthly and yearly earnings,
• view the earnings graph based on students/clients,
• view weekly earning graphs to track the income progress,
• send individual and/or multiple emails to the students/clients,
• modify the calendar to view only the desired time period,
• store not attending students in a separate list for record keeping,
• export Excel version of the weekly schedule and payment info for printing,
• and much more.
The app provides a capability to export the entire database to a location on your device, which later, can be moved to a PC, to a backup device or to another mobile device.
In case of purchasing a new tablet, saved database can be easily imported and all the data will be available in the new device.
TutorAid was designed by a tutor, who has a tutoring business and has over 120 students at this time.
It has been over a year that she is using and improving this app, and now, we are offering all those capabilities to you.
Enter the following:
-term in years
and hit Calculate button.
If you like the calculated data, hit the MENU button and select SEND AS TEXT MESSAGE. This will open your contact list. Select the contact and a text message will be sent.