Learning in this app takes three stages. In the first stage "Study", the vessels can be browsed, and each vessel shows its lights from the side as well as from the top. A unique feature is that the vessel can be rotated by swiping, so that it can be viewed from all angles. In the second stage "Practice", random vessels are presented from a random angle, and in side view. Make a choice out of four answers. It is possible to cheat in various way: asking for the correct answer, rotating the vessel, going back to other vessels. The final stage is the "Examination". There is no cheating here. Random vessels from a random angle. Case after case. The timer is running. When the examination is finished, you are rewarded with a report. And, another unique feature, you can review your answers.
The app has some customization features such as choosing the amount of questions in the examination, whether to beep on correct/wrong answers, and the language (only English, French and Dutch supported at the moment).
Of course you can share your examination results with your friends.
This app requires no permissions.
If you want to make a translation for your language, please contact the developer (see e-mail address down below).
Keywords: Navigation Lights, Boat lights, Maritime Lights, Sailing, Coll.Reg., Collision Regulations, ColReg, ColRegs, Night.
Enter the following:
-term in years
and hit Calculate button.
If you like the calculated data, hit the MENU button and select SEND AS TEXT MESSAGE. This will open your contact list. Select the contact and a text message will be sent.
The tool provides the user with the capability to:
• enter and maintain detail student information (including their pictures),
• enter one week's attendance and duplicate it on weeks to follow,
• view the weekly and daily student attendance,
• easily enter and modify payments,
• keep track of weekly, monthly and yearly earnings,
• view the earnings graph based on students/clients,
• view weekly earning graphs to track the income progress,
• send individual and/or multiple emails to the students/clients,
• modify the calendar to view only the desired time period,
• store not attending students in a separate list for record keeping,
• export Excel version of the weekly schedule and payment info for printing,
• and much more.
The app provides a capability to export the entire database to a location on your device, which later, can be moved to a PC, to a backup device or to another mobile device.
In case of purchasing a new tablet, saved database can be easily imported and all the data will be available in the new device.
TutorAid was designed by a tutor, who has a tutoring business and has over 120 students at this time.
It has been over a year that she is using and improving this app, and now, we are offering all those capabilities to you.