This live wallpaper depicts a lone planet in orbit around a star. This cosmic wallpaper includes a single planet with animated atmosphere, moving asteroids left over after the planets creation, a stellar star with solar flares, all surrounded in swirling dust and gas. This Paid version gives you full customization to this wallpaper and access to another theme.
Paid Features (See screenshots for examples):
- Access to gas nebula theme
- Change properties of gas and dust (color, intensity)
- Change ring color
- Change size of star
Included Basic Features:
- Wallpaper Scrolling
- Support switching from landscape and portrait mode (if phone supports that feature)
- Ability to customize the planets properties (Atmosphere, Clouds, Terrain)
- Change color of the star
Thanks you to all that bought and supported this app. Please leave any feedback and please rate this app. (this will help me improve the app) =)
** PREVIOUS UPDATE LOG ***
- Updated to Android ICS 4.0.3
- Added 'Very Low' intensity values to Nebula
- Improve look of wallpaper 'Cosmic Birth' theme
- Set a nebula intensity layer to 'Very Low' in 'Cosmic Birth' theme
- Increase star size from 'Small' to 'Medium' in 'Cosmic Birth' theme
- Improve asteroid movement and placement in 'Cosmic Birth' theme
- Code improvement
- Remove useless code
'Christmas Live Wallpaper Full' is a stunning 3D live wallpaper featuring a sparkling animated Christmas Tree of light, and an exciting Countdown to Christmas and the New Year.
This version also features a Happy New Year scene with fireworks, a super realistic 3D Snow Scene, a NEW Clock Scene, a NEW combined Tree & Countdown/Clock Scene, a magical Sky Lanterns scene, plus a bonus Valentine's day scene, and by popular demand a dedicated Fireworks scene! (That's 9-Wallpapers-in-1!)
All scenes come with countless customization options, can be enjoyed both as a live wallpaper background or as a fully interactive foreground app where you can look around freely, and quickly customise your settings.
This version contains *lots* of extra features and personalisation options:
* Christmas Tree scene (with 5 animated camera motions)
* Countdown scene (Countdown to Christmas, New Year's Countdown, and more!)
* Set your own custom countdown dates! (Ideal for birthdays and anniversaries!)
* NEW! Combined Christmas Tree + Countdown or Clock (tap to switch between)
* NEW! Clock scene with sparkling time and date. Great all year round!
* Happy New Year scene (with fireworks!)
* 3D Snow scene (day or night)
* Sky Lanterns scene
* Fireworks scene
* Valentine's Day scene
* The ability to choose any combination of your favourite scenes above for rotation.
* A range of vibrant colour schemes, with a beautiful colour cycling mode that sweeps through all the colours of the rainbow.
* Gorgeous glowing background light or flare spotlight with shimmering sunbeams.
* Choose your favourite camera angles and 3D animation fly-bys.
* Snowfall amount and speed.
* Additional tree lights.
* Exciting 3D Fireworks!
* HD options to increase display quality. Great for tablets!
* Lots of performance options to help run smoothly and save battery power.
* 32-bit colour mode for smoother colours.
* Option to count down in either rounded-up days (the traditional days-to-Christmas method), or a fully accurate and nail-biting Days, Hours, Minutes and Seconds method.
* Screen positioning and zoom options.
* and lots lots more to play with!
Have Fun! :)
We're absolutely thrilled with the phenomenal response we've had since our first release. Thank you all for the wonderful comments! If you've enjoyed the free version, please consider showing your support for our hard work by purchasing this full version which has many more features to enjoy.
If you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you directly. Thanks!
- Over 1680+ beautiful icons.
- 18 HD wallpapers included.
- Icon request tool. Premium requests available.
- Quick-apply cards for numerous launchers.
- Dynamic calendar support.
- Icon masking for launchers that support it.
- Constant updates & support.
- Most others that have icon pack support.
Recommended icon sizes:
- Nova Launcher (Prime): 115%
- Apex Launcher: 115%
- Go Launcher: Big
Icons can be applied directly from either the app itself or in your preferred launcher's theme settings.
Go Launcher users! Icon masking isn't supported by Go, so unthemed icons have a circle covering them. You can easily fix this by going into Preferences > Visual settings > under Icons, uncheck 'Show icon base'
'The Alps' wallpaper included was taken by Andreas Gillström. See it on DeviantArt here: http://bit.ly/TheAlpsWallpaper
Questions/comments/concerns? Email me at email@example.com
The Best app containing great handpicked iphone Ringtones!
1. User Friendly Application UI.
2. Easy TO Access Every Users.
3. Set As Ring tones.
4. Set As Notification Tones.
5. Set As Contact Tones.
6. Set As Alarm Tones.
- The app has an Easy and intuitive interface and it contains over 50 iphone Ringtones and has iphone Ringtones as well!!
*This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by any artist or Music Company.
*Sound clips used in app are under public domain license and/or Creative Commons’ license.
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"