To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.heritagebankwaonline2.com/home/privacy
• Check account balances.
• View recent transaction history, including VISA pledges.
• View regular payments.
• Pay bills with BPAY.
• Perform transfers to existing payees.
• Find nearby Branches and Heritage ATMs.
• Find Heritage Network ATMs, which include Westpac, St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne ATMs.
• Online update feature means you will always have access to the latest information
• Integrated feedback function.
Things you should know:
• Heritage and the Heritage logo are trademarks of Heritage Bank Limited. iPhone, iPod, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc in the US and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
• There is no licence fee for the Heritage Mobile Banking, but an Internet connection is required to download the application from the App Store.
• Data charges may apply to both the downloading of the app to your computer and the use of the application on your mobile device. Check with your relevant service provider for more details.
Mobile check deposits- use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them right away, without a trip to your local office.**
Mobile Transfer- transfer money between Heritage Bank accounts
Check balances and view history
Locate ATM’s and offices.
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking
**Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawals, subject to other restrictions see terms/agreement for details.
View account balances and history, transfer between accounts, locate branch offices and ATMs, or contact a client service representative… Do it all from your Android phone using our Go THB Mobile Banking App.
The App is free to download and our Mobile Banking service is free to use, but message and data rates from your mobile service provider will still apply.
Enrolling in Mobile Banking is quick and easy. Simply log in to your Internet Banking account, choose the Other Services tab, and then choose Mobile Banking. Accept the Disclaimer, set your preferences, and you’ll be ready to start using our App. Download and install the App, and start banking!
- Some features may not be available on all devices.
- You must be enrolled in Internet Banking to use Mobile Banking.
- Your security is important! Our App is covered by the same levels of Multi-Factor Authentication and SSL as our Internet Banking service.
- Need Assistance? Call our Client Care Line @ 800.624.6452, Mon – Fri 7am to 6pm.
The Heritage Bank, Member FDIC
Locate the nearest Heritage Bank branch or ATM. Utilize GPS to get one-touch access and directions from your current location to our ATM/ Branches.
Heritage Bank Accounts
-Balances and Account History- View your account balances for all your Heritage Bank accounts directly from your mobile device. You can even see pending and recent transactions.
-View your accounts- See a quick listing of all of your accounts at one glance.
-Transfer funds - Heritage Bank Mobile Banking allows you to move money between your accounts.
-Pay Bills or People- Even when you're away from your checkbook, you can still pay those bills or even pay the friend you owe money to.
Banking with your Heritage Bank mobile app is safe and secure, and backed by our commitment to online security.
Keywords: Banking, BillPay, Bill Payment, Mobile Banking, Heritage Bank, Heritage Bank GA, Community Bank, Local Bank
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
Transfers and Payments
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts and make payments.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs.
(Standard mobile web fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information.)
(Additional Keywords: Heritage State Bank, HSB Mobile, heritagesb, Illinois, IL, Lawrenceville, Haubstadt Banking Center)
With Mobile Banking you can log on to:
- View account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay your bills
- Even request a text message be sent if your balance falls below a specified amount.
Using with Mobile Banking your information is secure. With multiple layers of authentication, you’ll not have to worry about the wrong people getting your information. A personal password and phone activation code keep your information safe.
Mobile Banking is available to any Heritage Bank customer currently enrolled for our Online Banking services. To enroll in Mobile Banking, log on to Online Banking and select Mobile Banking from the options and then SIGN UP.
Information provided may, on occasion, not yet reflect recent debit card and check use. As with all internet services, data and delivery of information may be delayed or unavailable from time‐to‐time. Your personal cell data plan rates may apply. Not sure if this will work for you? Call us at 281.485.0600. Member
FDIC/Equal Housing Lender.
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking
**Must be enrolled in Check Free and have set up bills previously
Now you can manage your money anytime, anywhere – from your mobile device. With TouchBanking you can conveniently and securely:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find ATMs and branch locations
In order to enable certain features, this application needs to access the following on your mobile device:
- Location services: So we can return ATM/Branch search results that are relevant to your current location
- Camera: So that you can use the Mobile Check Deposit feature
- Contacts: So that when using the Popmoney person-to-person payments feature you can easily select a contact from your device to pay
Some of these features may not be enabled for you right now, but may be added by your financial institution in the future.
Note that some devices may report that this application requires access to call logs. This is an issue with certain Android versions which incorrectly report this as part of the ‘Contacts’ permission. This application does not and will not access any of your call logs.
Fiserv powers online banking and bill pay for thousands of institutions and millions of consumers nationwide. You may not recognize the Fiserv name, but if you use online banking and bill pay, chances are you already use a service that comes from Fiserv.
First PREMIER Bank’s Mobile Banking app allows you to bank on the go. You can securely access your account information whenever and wherever it is convenient for you! First PREMIER Bank’s FREE Mobile Banking allows you to:
• Review account balances
• Monitor recent transactions
• Transfer money between First PREMIER Bank accounts
• Pay bills with FREE Online Bill Pay
• Pay people with PREMIER Popmoney(R)*
You can easily locate First PREMIER Bank branches and ATMs and access it 24/7 using your existing First PREMIER Bank Online Banking username and password.
* View balances and transaction history
* Transfer money between your Columbia Bank accounts
* Search for nearby branches and ATMs
Securing Your Information
* Personal Mobile Banking employs a variety of security features to protect your information. Visit columbiabank.com to view our Personal Online Terms and Conditions to learn more about the ways we protect your information.
* Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
Account Balances – view balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
Account Activity – view detailed information on recent transactions
Pay Bills – Make bill payments* and change/cancel scheduled payments
Transfer Funds – transfer funds between your South State accounts
Locations – Search by zip, address or current locations for the nearest ATM or branch
To use this app you must be enrolled and active in Online Banking with South State Bank.
Our Mobile Banking app, like Online Banking, protects your account information using multiple layers of security. Full account numbers are never displayed or transmitted.
If you need assistance at any time, please call us at 1-800-277-2175.
*For use with bill pay vendors previously set up in Online Banking.
© 2014 South State Bank. Member FDIC
• View balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
• View recent transactions
• Manage your mobile alerts
• Pay bills
• Cancel or edit scheduled payments
• Transfer funds between your United accounts
• Send money to family and friends using PopMoney
LOCATE BANKS AND ATMS
• Find nearby United Community Bank locations
• Locate ATMs
• Search by zip code or use your current GPS location
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. If you haven’t done so already, sign up for United’s Personal Online Banking at ucbi.com
2. Download and launch this app
3. Sign in with your ucbi.com Personal Online Banking Access ID and password
Enjoy online banking on your mobile device… it’s that simple!
Enrolling in Personal Online Banking is required prior to using United Community Bank’s mobile application.
Have questions? Contact a customer service representative at (866) 270-7100.
About United Community Banks, Inc.
United Community Bank is headquartered in Blairsville, Georgia and proudly serves customers in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Greenville, South Carolina. For more information about United or our products and services, visit us online at www.ucbi.com.
1 Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details.
2 Fifty cents per transaction. Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details. It could take up to three business days before recipient receives payment.
3 By enrolling in our mobile banking service, you must agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in our online banking disclosure at www.ucbi.com/resources/personal-online-banking.
More information: foundersfcu.com
Office and ATM locations: foundersfcu.com/locations
Not a Founders member? Visit Relax_JoinFounders.com to determine if you qualify for a membership.
About this app:
Founders Mobile App provides you FAST, SECURE, and FREE access to your accounts from your Android phone or tablet, anytime, anywhere.
• Check your account balances.
• View recent account activity.
• Transfer money between your Founders accounts.
• Deposit checks and Mobile Deposit*.
• Pay people via Popmoney by securely sending money using a mobile number or email address.
• View and pay bills.
• Locate offices and ATMs using GPS or search criteria.
* Only members in good standing, with a Checking Account, that meet certain eligibility requirements qualify for this service. Business, club, trust, custodial and other fiduciary accounts are not eligible. Refer to foundersfcu.com for more details.
To use Founders Mobile App, follow these steps:
1. Enroll in Founders Online.
2. Download this app.
3. Login to the app using your Founders Online username and password.
4. Begin banking through your Android phone or tablet.
Founders Mobile App safeguards your personal financial information by using a variety of best-practices security features, including:
• Secure login with user ID and password.
• Security questions to verify your identity and make certain payments.
• Advanced encryption technology.
• Partial or "masked" account numbers.
• Automatic session timeout.
Have questions or need help? Contact Founders by phone at 1-800-845-1614, or visit foundersfcu.com.
Founders Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA.
• Convenience – It's wherever you go and at any time of the day
• Control – It’s easy to monitor your account and quickly move money, pay bills
• Security – Enjoy the highest level of protection against account fraud
*Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
KEYWORDS: Banking, TVFCU, Bill Payment, Finance, Money, Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
SAFE Federal Credit Union
Sumter, South Carolina
Now SAFE members can easily access their money anytime, anywhere from a mobile device. It is fast, secure, and free.
SAFENET Mobile Banking Features:
• Check your account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Find ATMs and branch locations
You must register for this service before you can use it. You can register online in SAFENET home banking under the Access Accounts tab or contact our Member Service Center at 803-469-8600 x7. Once you are registered, we will send you a text message with the link you need to activate this application.
You can obtain more information about this mobile service by visiting our home page at http://www.safefed.org. You can also contact our Member Service Center by phone at 803-469-8600 x7 or email at email@example.com if you need help or have questions about this service.
SAFE does not charge fees to download or use SAFENET Mobile Banking. Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Federally insured by NCUA.
• Monitor account balances
• Review transaction history
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills**
• Find nearby ATMs and branch locations
Our mobile banking safeguards your accounts using the same advanced encryption and verification technology as ANB’s Online Banking, protecting your personal information.
To get started simply log into your ANB Online Banking and enroll in Mobile Banking.
*Must be enrolled in ANB Online Banking
**Must have Bill Pay setup previously in Online Banking
***ANB Mobile Banking is free to download, although messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
• Check Account Balances
• Review Transaction History
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Transfer funds to a regular loan payment
• Deposit Checks (if enrolled in Mobile Deposit)
• Pay Bills to existing vendors
• Change/Cancel pending payments
• Find a Branch or ATM
You must enroll in Mobile Banking before using the app. You can download and enroll in Mobile Banking directly from the app, or visit ubt.com and log-in to Online Banking. Once you are in Online Banking click Options and follow the on-screen prompts. Once enrolled, you’ll receive a text message with an activation link.
For additional information, contact our Call Center at (402) 323-1777 or toll-free at (800) 297-2837.
Union Bank does not charge a fee for utilizing Mobile Banking, however your regular data and text messaging rates will apply.
• Check account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Locate ATMs and Branch Locations
• Text Messaging available for:
o BAL (Balance on all eligible accounts)
o HIST (Review recent transactions on all eligible accounts)
**Standard text messaging and data usage charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Security: At Austin Bank, protecting your personal information is our top priority. We use the latest technology to ensure security and confidentiality. As an added safeguard, access to mobile banking requires prior enrollment in to Austin Bank Online Banking. For more information about Austin Bank’s commitment to online security and how you can sign up for Online Banking, please visit our website at www.austinbank.com .
To get started with Mobile Banking:
STEP ONE: Enroll in Austin Bank Online Banking at www.austinbank.com . If you are already enrolled proceed to STEP TWO below.
STEP TWO: Download and install Austin Bank app. This app is available through the application store for your smartphone (either iPhone or Android).
STEP THREE: Sign in to Austin Bank Mobile Banking using your Online Banking username. Make sure your security image and phrase are correct before entering your Online Banking password.
OPTIONAL: Once enrolled in Mobile Banking visit the Users Option tab in Online Banking to manage your Mobile Banking Profile. This feature will allow you to:
• add additional phones
• change your phone number
• select or unselect accounts to see in Mobile Banking
• assign Nicknames for accounts to be used in Text Messaging
• set a different time zone
Compatible with: Android
Austin Bank History - Chartered in 1900, Austin Bank continues to stand tall as a strong, stable financial institution growing into one of the largest family owned banks in Texas. A community bank headquartered in East Texas, Austin Bank is locally owned and operated by the Austin Family who celebrates over 100 years of service in the Texas banking industry. Offering a full range of sophisticated financial products and services, the Bank is focused on building strong customer relationships while delivering the latest technology and convenience. For more information contact us at 800-644-9275 or visit our website at www.austinbank.com.
Austin Bank, Member FDIC
©2012 Austin Bank, Texas N.A. All rights reserved.
Austin Bank and its Subsidiaries are licensed
by Secure Axcess, LLC under U.S. Patent No. 7,631,191.
• Login using your same Online Banking username and password
• View account balances and activity
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills (enrollment in BillPayer needed)
• Locate the branch nearest you
• And more!
Enrollment in Community First’s Online Banking is required to use this app. To enroll, visit www.communityfirstcu.org or visit any Community First location in Northeast Wisconsin.
Download the app and use the same user name and password for online banking to sign on.
What you can do:*
• Check the balances in your checking, savings, money market or CD accounts.
• Get the most recent transactions for these accounts, with a detailed transaction list including the date and the amount of transaction.
• Make transfers between eligible Bank Midwest accounts.***
• Pay your bills anytime/anywhere***
• Use a Zip Code or GPS location to find the nearest banking center or ATM.
• Your security is important; Bankmw Mobile is safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Security Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
• We never transmit your account number and no private data is ever stored on your phone.
*There are no fees to use Bankmw Mobile, but mobile carriers’ message and data rates may apply, contact your data provider for more information on message and data rates.
**Must be currently enrolled in Online Banking to use Bankmw Mobile.
***Transfer and Bill Pay must be set up in Online Banking prior to using through the app.
To see Bank Midwest’s Privacy Notice procedures, visit www.bankmw.com.
Bank Midwest is a division of NBH Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
The mobile app will not be available for former Chetco members until July 2013
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
•See account balances & transaction history
•Monitor your credit and debit card accounts
•Transfer money between your accounts
•Make changes to pending transactions
•Send and request money with Person-to-Person Payment tools
FIND LOCATIONS AND CONTACT US
•Find the nearest Rogue Federal Branch & ATMs
•Find the nearest CO-OP ATM machine
•Speak with a Member Service Representative
CUSTOMIZE ALERTS AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS FOR:
•Account balance levels
MANAGE YOUR ROGUE LIVING LOCAL VISA CREDIT CARD
•View your credit card balance and activity
Enjoy safe, convenient, fast and free account access in a user-friendly way. Like our Online Banking service, Centris Mobile Banking is available to all credit union members. Monitor your accounts from wherever you like and make transactions whenever you need. Our Mobile Banking service gives you even more control over your money.
With Centris Mobile Banking you can:
· Explore detailed account activity
· View balance information
· Transfer funds
· Pay Bills
· Locate ATMs and Centris Branches
· Enjoy peace of mind, knowing you have the same level of security as you do with Centris Online Banking
Centris Mobile Banking is free, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.
To sign up for mobile banking log into your Home Banking account, click on Access Accounts and choose Mobiliti to register. If you do not have access to Security First Home Banking you can enroll today by visiting us at www.securityfirstcu.com.
Message and data rates may apply.
Security First Federal Credit Union is insured by NCUA.
Keywords: Security, First, Federal, Credit, Union, Mobile, Mobility, Bank, Banking, SFCU, SFFCU