To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.heritagebankwaonline2.com/home/privacy
• Check account balances.
• View recent transaction history, including VISA pledges.
• View regular payments.
• Pay bills with BPAY.
• Perform transfers to existing payees.
• Find nearby Branches and Heritage ATMs.
• Find Heritage Network ATMs, which include Westpac, St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne ATMs.
• Online update feature means you will always have access to the latest information
• Integrated feedback function.
Things you should know:
• Heritage and the Heritage logo are trademarks of Heritage Bank Limited. iPhone, iPod, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc in the US and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
• There is no licence fee for the Heritage Mobile Banking, but an Internet connection is required to download the application from the App Store.
• Data charges may apply to both the downloading of the app to your computer and the use of the application on your mobile device. Check with your relevant service provider for more details.
Mobile check deposits- use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them right away, without a trip to your local office.**
Mobile Transfer- transfer money between Heritage Bank accounts
Check balances and view history
Locate ATM’s and offices.
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking
**Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawals, subject to other restrictions see terms/agreement for details.
View account balances and history, transfer between accounts, locate branch offices and ATMs, or contact a client service representative… Do it all from your Android phone using our Go THB Mobile Banking App.
The App is free to download and our Mobile Banking service is free to use, but message and data rates from your mobile service provider will still apply.
Enrolling in Mobile Banking is quick and easy. Simply log in to your Internet Banking account, choose the Other Services tab, and then choose Mobile Banking. Accept the Disclaimer, set your preferences, and you’ll be ready to start using our App. Download and install the App, and start banking!
- Some features may not be available on all devices.
- You must be enrolled in Internet Banking to use Mobile Banking.
- Your security is important! Our App is covered by the same levels of Multi-Factor Authentication and SSL as our Internet Banking service.
- Need Assistance? Call our Client Care Line @ 800.624.6452, Mon – Fri 7am to 6pm.
The Heritage Bank, Member FDIC
• Check your account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
• Find ATMs and branch locations
Visit www.heritagebankna.com/mobilebanking for more information on how to enroll. You must be a current Heritage Bank Online Banking user to be eligible for our Mobile Banking service. To register for Online Banking please contact the bank.
Read the Online Banking and Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions, found on our web site, for more details. Messaging and Data Rates May Apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
View account balances
Make one-time transfers
View up to 15 days of transaction history
Locate ATM's and Branches
To take advantage of our mobile offering from your mobile device, you must enroll into mobile banking through our e-Branch online banking site. If you are not a current e-Branch user, please enroll at any of our branches or call our Call Center to request online access.
*There is no fee from Heritage Family Federal Credit Union. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
The application connects via bluetooth to the PortaPOS device.
Interested merchants should download and contact Heritage bank for activation.