- simple to use - swipe finger horizontally or vertically to change puzzle part
- game goes from easy to hard difficulty
- various nice pictures
- zoom in/out, rotate scene
- extra bonuses (padlocks)
- 5 random images
PRO Pack #1 (paid):
- 20 nice random images
- no ads
We are preparing more photo packs in future :-)
The square puzzles contains the categories:
- lovely Brittany (France)
- cute cats photos
- nice sunset photos
- Beautiful photos of Norway
- Amazing Irrigation channels (Bisse of Valais in Switzerland)
- Pretty freshwater birds photos
- Difficult Vegetables & Flowers
- Comely lakes and rivers photos
- Awesome photos of Mountains
The advancement of puzzles is saved. You can leave the game anytime and resume the puzzle where you left.
- Each jigsaw puzzle has 3 levels: 4 pieces, 12 pieces and 64 pieces.
- Each square puzzle has 3 levels: 4 pieces, 12 pieces and 25 pieces.
- The next level is unlocked as soon as the previous is completed.
- An option will allow you or your children to automatically place the touched pieces.
- The score increase when a piece is correctly set.
- The score for each piece and the bonus decrease if the helper is used.
- The background colour and image could be easily changed
- Languages: English, French
This game will challenge you to keep focus on choosing color.
Believe or not but it will train you mind to make you more focus on you job.
There are 3 Modes:
This mode is only for newbie focus
Want to feel more focus, try this mode
Two modes above are too easy ? try this mode
You will be challenged to be more focus
* No ads!
* If you have questions or ideas, feel free to comment below or send me an email
* Bug reports help me a lot improving the app
* The app won't run in the background when it's closed
* Have fun!
1. Add components
Touching a white box will popup a menu. From this menu, you can select the component you want inside the box. If you have picked a component, the component will be drawn inside the box. When you touch it again, a new menu will appear.
2. Connect components
Inside this menu are two important options: 'Connect' and 'Disconnect'. If you want to connect the component to another one, you have to follow these steps:
* Choose 'Connect
* Optional: select socket
* Select target component and socket
3. Special settings
Some components have special menu items to change custom variables like the frequency of a buzzer or a pulse generator.
4. Saving boards
The board is automatically saved. From the menu you can rename it, delete it and create or load other boards.
Think A Dot is a puzzle game with 127 levels where you are challenged to match a color pattern (small pattern on the right)
This is achieved by dropping marbles in the three gates at the top which will change the colors in the eight holes. Each hole contains a switch which switches when a marble passes. This causes the marble to take a different route the next time (enable the "Look inside" option to reveal this mechanism)
This game is inspired by the mathematical Think-a-Dot toy made by E.S.R., Inc. during the 1960s which demonstrates group theory (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think-a-Dot)
TIP: you can also reset the game by touching the moves label on the left
If this version hits 100+ downloads, I'm going to add more levels.
This puzzle game is harder than it looks and will definitely challenge you!
An image is cut into tiles and shuffled. Your task is to move the rows and columns in order to get the original image. This puzzle is a kind of flat Rubik's cube which means that images you slide off the screen on one side will slide into the screen on the other side.
Tags: cruzzling, jigsaw, photo, picture, puzzle, tiles