In this game all you need to do is just make a combination of three or more same colored characters to fall down.
There are two modes in this game that is Puzzle and Arcade mode
• Attractive Game play
• Excellent Graphic
• Puzzle mode for Fun
• Ultimate Visual Effects
• Arcade mode: Here be quick in shooting as the characters are coming down gradually.
• 3 match game .
How to play:
1. Connect three or more same candies to score points.
2. Archive the target points to level up.
3. Eliminate the more fruits line quickly can get extra scores.
1. More than 120 challenging levels & many game props.
2. The Fire props can eliminate candies in one row.
3. The Water props can eliminate the candies around.
4. The Ice props can unfreeze the frozen candies.
5. Sweet and delicious UI & cool animation effects.
6. Play the game and Have Fun!!!
Another classic bubble match-three game with HD UI come to Google Play.
If you like to play a game with permanent adrenaline rush and fast action, Classic Bubble Break for you.
How to Play:
Destroy the coloured bubbles by clicking groups with more than 3 bubbles of the same colour.
If you destroy a group with at least 15 coloured bubbles, then you will get a bomb! Bombs will destroy surrounding blocks.
Your first scoring pair will summon the skulls. Later pairs will clear them. Rows with skulls are worth -100 points. Once the skulls are cleared, you can start making positive numbers. Good luck!
This game is highly recommended to all fans of puzzle and match three games!
This is the DELUXE version, which is completely AD FREE!
MANY HOURS OF MATCH THREE PUZZLE FUN
Fluffy Birds is cute, cuddly and easy to play. Shift and slide entire rows and columns to form groups of 3 or more like-colored birdies.
★ Many hours of match three and puzzle fun!
★ 3 different game modes: Casual, Relaxation and Puzzle
★ 20 different mind-bending puzzles
★ Cute and cuddly artwork
Need customer support? Contact our team at: https://gameduell.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200313806-Fluffy-on-Mobile
Let us know what you think on Facebook:
Cuzzle is a simple, casual, and fun block puzzles games.
It is super easy, you just need to Follow blocks with the same color to get score and Try to compete with people around the world!
enjoy your own Cuzzle: Color Puzzle!
- There are four cuzzle type that you can choose: a Circle, Triangle, Rectangle and Mix shapes.
- you can choose 5 of your favorite color to be played in every mode of the game.
- we have 91 kinds pastel colors available that will be unlocked if you reach the target.
How to play
1. Pick your mode.
You can choose Circle, Triangle, and Rectangle with time limit.
a. Circle or round blocks is the most basic games. There’s no changing in colors nor the direction of the game that being played.
b. Triangle blocks that like an arrow indicates the direction of the game that being played, the direction will change randomly.
c. Rectangle blocks is quite challenging because there will be color changing randomly in the game.
There is also mix shape mode without time limit, but more challenging because you will play with all the shape and it’s uniqueness. But you only can play this mix shape mode if you have enough amount of every shape of the blocks
2. Try to connect blocks with the same color as the instruction block in the meantime, and you can play more. The game will be over if the time’s up.
Special in Mix shape mode, you can make a line by connecting the same color blocks or the same shape blocks. However, the number of each connection block and color decrease your block or colors. If any of the block or colors runs out, the block cannot be connected.
Remember If you can reach the target score, new color block will be unlocked. You can also change the color blocks to enjoy the uniqueness of Cuzzle: Color Puzzle of your own.
Make a line, do some fun, and be global with CUZZLE!!
Brand new 3D interface compatible with all the latest phones and tablets.
Play anywhere, anytime on the most authentic digital representation of the Rubik's® Cube available.
The ONLY mobile Rubik's Cube approved by Erno Rubik! (Inventor of the Rubik's Cube)
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook for Rubik's Cube Updates!
You can use your phone's camera to take pictures of your cube, or just simply put the colors in manually and this app will solve your cube for you. You just need to follow the instructions.
It's using an advanced solving method called Fridrich method. All alghorithms this method requires are implemented in the solving process, and you can also view these algorithms on categorised pages, making it easy to learn them.
You can also set your own cube colors, color scheme and prefered first solved side inside the options
- includes step by step tutorial how to solve the cube accessible during gameplay
- realistic 3d graphics
- easy and intuitive touch control
- timer and moves counter
- save and load your progress
- share result on Facebook
- free play mode
Learn to solve the Rubik's cube, thanks to it solving algorithm (available in the free version).
With a disorder algorithm that uses chains of random movements based in the one used at the international tournaments.
Orbit around the cube and do zoom in/out for a better usability.
With different movement velocities. (premium version)
and much more!
NEW!: 3x3 Pyramid, 3x3 Labyrinth and 3x3 Asymmetric! Enjoy them!
Slide columns and rows to create never-before-seen shapes!
FOUR GAME MODES:
• Two Minutes: Casual and fast-paced
• One Polymer: Stress free and thought-provoking
• Bombs: Destroy the endless waves of bombs!
• Endless: No points. No time. No restrictions. Relax!
• Procedurally generated: every game is different!
• Captivating unlock system
• Five unique pieces
• Five gorgeous pieces of music
• Everything non-cosmetic can be unlocked without in-app purchase!
• Multiple color schemes, 6 of which are totally free
• Tweet, Facebook share, email, or text your best polymers
• Google Game Services leaderboards and achievements
* No ads!
* If you have questions or ideas, feel free to comment below or send me an email
* Bug reports help me a lot improving the app
* The app won't run in the background when it's closed
* Have fun!
1. Add components
Touching a white box will popup a menu. From this menu, you can select the component you want inside the box. If you have picked a component, the component will be drawn inside the box. When you touch it again, a new menu will appear.
2. Connect components
Inside this menu are two important options: 'Connect' and 'Disconnect'. If you want to connect the component to another one, you have to follow these steps:
* Choose 'Connect
* Optional: select socket
* Select target component and socket
3. Special settings
Some components have special menu items to change custom variables like the frequency of a buzzer or a pulse generator.
4. Saving boards
The board is automatically saved. From the menu you can rename it, delete it and create or load other boards.
Think A Dot is a puzzle game with 127 levels where you are challenged to match a color pattern (small pattern on the right)
This is achieved by dropping marbles in the three gates at the top which will change the colors in the eight holes. Each hole contains a switch which switches when a marble passes. This causes the marble to take a different route the next time (enable the "Look inside" option to reveal this mechanism)
This game is inspired by the mathematical Think-a-Dot toy made by E.S.R., Inc. during the 1960s which demonstrates group theory (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think-a-Dot)
TIP: you can also reset the game by touching the moves label on the left
If this version hits 100+ downloads, I'm going to add more levels.
This puzzle game is harder than it looks and will definitely challenge you!
An image is cut into tiles and shuffled. Your task is to move the rows and columns in order to get the original image. This puzzle is a kind of flat Rubik's cube which means that images you slide off the screen on one side will slide into the screen on the other side.
Tags: cruzzling, jigsaw, photo, picture, puzzle, tiles