HeroSnatch is a workout tracker that helps CrossFit athletes plan, track and visualize their workouts (WODs), keep personal records (PRs) always up-to-date, achieve best results by concentrating efforts on weak points, adjust training plans to stay in balance, find friends or teammates and connect with other athletes.
Our goal is to give more athletes the ability to keep their records in a single safe place, help them succeed at sports and fitness, and understand their long-term progress.
We want you to get better at your favorite sports across multiple disciplines like weightlifting, powerlifting, kettlebell workouts, gymnastics, cycling, rowing, running, swimming, calisthenics (bodyweight workouts) and many more.
Unlike other WOD (Workout of the Day) tracking apps, we put the user first and try to deliver the best experience with a clean UI and beautiful data visualization.
Here's what you can do with HeroSnatch:
- Find suitable daily workouts among existing;
- Challenge yourself with Benchmark WODs or Opens;
- Build new AMRAP, AFAP and EMOM workouts by yourself;
- Create a plain WOD as a text if you got stuck with a builder;
- Keep up with your gym stats by following an activity calendar;
- Monitor your progress and workout modality balance;
- Make notes with your post-workout feelings;
- Share results to your feed and comment on other athletes;
- Compete with friends from xf box for the top of a leaderboard.
We believe in the power of functional training and CrossFit community. You grow faster when your gym feels like home. HeroSnatch lets you hang out with your friends online like you're in a real XF box. Share workout results, cheer up each other and make the competition friendly.
Join us on socials today and let's grow together!
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hero.snatch/
Check our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeroSnatch/
Like us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HeroSnatch
Have any questions about the app? Feel free to ping us at email@example.com. We are always happy to help you!
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit, Inc. All Rights Are Reserved, for more information please visit https://www.crossfit.com/.
HeroSnatch is not affiliated with CrossFit or any of its trademarks in any way.