You can use it for watching your home, kids and pets anytime anywhere if you can get a 3G or WiFi connection.
To start your security life, you only need 3 steps:
1) Connect the camera to power supply & network
2) Scan the QR code to add IP Cameras.
3) Real-time monitor & record
Manage the screenshot and recording files on your phones or tablets.
Need Android 4.0 or above
Please check Quick Install Guide / Detailed User manual / Q&A inside uCare Cam App
- Monitor live video streaming from WiFi IP Camera through 3G/3.5G/4G connection
- Two-way audio monitor (Simplex)
- Snapshot picture from live video
- Recording audio/video into local SD Card
- Playback remote SD Card audio/video
- Support motion detection
- App notify message when motion detection triggered
- Email snapshot picture when alarm triggered
- Support QRCode scan input UID
- Lan search import UID
- Manually Input UID
************* Update History: ******************
1. Support New P2P library (firmware 130801V1)
2. Add French Language OSD
1. Add QRcode Share function (Display UID via QRcode in App)
2. Fix WiFi SSID with special chars ex. $,#
Version 1.0.20 (new function need firmware 130624V1 and above)
1. Add "SD Card Damaged! Format in PC" notify message on live video screen
2. Add "RED ROUND ICON" at camera list window to indicate SD Card recording function was enabled
3. Fix WPS search function, list all search UID and show exist text if already in camera list
1. Add SSL encryption in SMTP email server setting
2. Support Day-light saving adjust
3. Add debug mechanism in SD Card
4. Speed-Up IPCam boot-up time
5. Add digital Zoom in SD Card Playback
6. Emphasis Relay mode maximum speed limitation at 1~2 fps
1. extend Email title to 40 chars
2. Add event icon in camera list
3. Add Quick install Guide, Detailed User Manual , FAQ inside APP
1. Customized SMTP Email Server Setting for sending alarm message
2. Support Gmail account for sending alarm message
3. Provide 3 level sensitivity for Motion detection
VIVTRON is a young and fast growing entity that believes in “innovation” in its true sense.
We define, design and deliver technology to consumers and corporates.
With our unique and futuristic product line we ensure that we touch upon the latest technology and make it available at affordable price.
Our “Engineered Solutions” include products which we manufacture or modify, products which are manufactured to our specifications by independent manufacturers under our own private brands, and customer-specific solutions designed to fit a unique application.
Our integrated supply chain makes it possible to balance extensive product inventories, on-time delivery and direct ship capabilities anywhere in the world, making us one of the easiest and most cost-effective companies with which to do business.
The “PnP IP Cameras” is our latest Plug and Play technology which requires zero-network settings and 3 simple steps to setup the IP camera
What are the main features of Vivtron T-Series PnP IP camera?
1. P2P Plug and Play (PnP technology): No need to configure the router, just plug the power and LAN cable, even if you know nothing about networking or even you do not have a computer. You just need an Android or iPhone and you can easily setup the camera .Compared to any other IP camera, Vivtron PnP camera does not require you to know the cameras ip, gateway, ddns, and most of the important, there’s no need to do port forwarding in router. Each Camera T Series PnP camera comes with a unique UID code that lets you access the camera from anywhere in the world from your Android or iPhone
2. Some network environments are complex and incorporate firewall which makes it impossible to access an IP camera from a remote network and can only be accessed over local network. However with the Vivtron PnP IP camera you can remotely access your camera without having to make any changes to your network or firewall.
Works with digital video record (DVR), network video recorder (NVR), webcam, ip camera, CCTV, and a wide range of surveillance monitoring gadgets.
Use it to monitor your baby, pet, elderly parents, business or other valuable/important things in your life while away from home.
This a legit rebranded product.
Features ptz, matrix view, home screen widgets, ssl, some audio support, and automatic camera type scanning.
24/7 recording mode turns any android device into a tiny DVR. Includes playback, search, and export to video clip.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- RTSP, h.264, MPEG4, ONVIF support
- two way audio (after upgrade)
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode
- mass actions in matrix view
Over 1800+ different devices supported:
一. It can control a IP Camera via WIFI
二. get the video and audio via IP camera
三. you can keep the IP Camera to motion in the physical range of ow
Image will be saved to SD card storage at regular time intervals.
This app contains a Web server (httpd) function.
You can view the images you have saved through a browser from a mobile or external PC.
[How to use]
· Start the app.
· Left side of the app is camera, right is a browser.
· You can make settings, etc, by the browser.
· The content of this browser, you can view from another PC.
· When you access http://:8080/ from another PC, you can view it.
· Interval of every 5 seconds shortest.
· Switching function of the camera front and back.
· Ability to specify screen resolution.
· The ability to use a flash shooting.
· Ability to specify retention period of image.
· Functions can be viewed and set from the browser all.
· Web server (httpd) function, and listen port number specified function.
· The access restriction function using Basic authentication
· Setting screen and a built-in viewing screen.
· The in-app browser, and it is structured Basic authentication is not applied.
· Document root is /.data/net.miniy.android.ip_camera/.
· Images will be stored in image folder under the document root.
· Content of the viewing screen and the setting screen will be overwritten home and config folder.
· This app works only app is active. (app will stop when the home button or the back button is pressed)
· Please keep in mind to start the application and other phone.
· Advertising non-display options, we plan to create in the future.
· It is currently in beta.
1-2-3 Connect brings most comprehensive experiences to your IP camera, just scan QR code, live camera video is available at your palm in minutes.
Just install 1-2-3 Connect app, it will turn your smartphone/tablet into a baby monitor device
1-2-3 Connect helps:
- comprehensive camera setup via QR code in minutes
- search and configure your cameras in app
- multiple camera real time display
- deliver camera live audio / video onto smart phone/tablet
- send snapshot or video record via email on motion detection
- app notification when camera motion detected
- pan / tilt, camera cruise control with image adjustment
- listen live audio in installation site
- live audio transmission to installation site
You can now also use MobileVOIP to top up mobile prepaid phones abroad! Simply select a contact and choose the 'Mobile Top Up' function. You can use your regular voip credit to send Airtime anywhere in ther world.
What is VOIP and why should I use it?
VoIP is a technology that allows telephone calls to be made over computer networks like the Internet. VoIP also offers a substantial cost savings over traditional long distance telephone calls.
Travel Roam free with MobileVOIP! You never have to worry about high roaming costs abroad anymore! When abroad, simply use MobileVOIP over a WiFi network! Whether in a restaurant, hotel room or public HotSpot, you can now save on mobile calling charges when travelling abroad as well!
Simply install our free calling app, register with one of the many supported VOIP brands and save loads of money on your international calls. If your selected destination is not among the FREE destinations, using mobile voip calls enable you to call them at almost no costs. MobileVOIP offers either FREE calls or very cheap calls to any international destination!
- Make free international calls over SIP technology with this mobile voip dialer
- Connect to Internet using 3G, WiFi, UMTS and use your voip credit on the go for cheap calls.
- Place FREE international calls to a selection of destinations.
- Enjoy the cheapest international calls to any other destination.
- Cheaper than Skype! More possibilities than Viber! No one offers cheaper calls!
Stop spending too much money on your international calls; use cheap 3G calls or cheap WiFi calls with MobileVOIP. MobileVOIP is the best FREE calls app you'll find on the market! Install MobileVOIP for your Android VoIP calls and call for free!
Looking for an older version of the app? Visit our website at http://www.mobilevoip.com!
A few of the most popular countries you can make cheap international mobile internet calls to: Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Egypt, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Ukraine and any other destination.
MobileVOIP is a Mobile Voip (MVoIP) application developed by Finarea. It supports all Dellmont VoIP brands and enables it's users to save on their monthly calling charges by over 95%. MobileVOIP is a free voip dialer available for Android phones, Symbian phones, Windows Phones, BlackBerry and iPhones.
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
It is highly customisable and easy to set up.
With this application it is possible to control all your devices that can receive http get requests.
In the settings menu you can set a text label for every button and set the strings to send when the button is touched.
In this application profile 3 is loaded with an example layout. All you have to do is fill in the IP and port for your device in the settings screen and change the strings to your needs.
Optionally you can set the application name like -My House- and set the profile names for your projects like -alarm-, -door lock- or -heat pump-
Now your IP controller is all set!