The game play is to shoot a Target board with bow and arrow and make a great high score.
You can also submit score and compete with the world with Scoreloop High Score feature.
The physics animation used in this game is very detailed and accurate.
Download and play this game, you will enjoy it very much.
It is Kiip enabled, Get real rewards for making High score.
The game includes both randomly generated tracks for endless game play, and 70 carefully handcrafted tracks to master.
Ready to stack up some serious scores?
Then you better start grinding those handrails, stomp those garbage cans and grab some cool stunt power-ups!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- 3 game modes
- POWER STUNTS: Perform stunts without tripping on basket balls
- BANANA HARBOR: Help, it's raining banana peels!
- CHALLENGES: 70 tracks to master
- Do in-air flip kicks for higher scores
- Grab power-ups to perform special stunts, such as the one-hand stand
- Selectable 1 or 2 button controls
- Donut Games' famous 3-star ranking system: Increased replay value!
- Collectors Icon #24
- And so much more...
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Enjoy another Donut Games release!
Realistic graphics! ! ! Pleasant and happy music! ! !
New game mode! ! ! New power-ups! ! !
Smooth game control! ! !
It will give you new and fresh game feelings! ! !
Happy Balance is a very interesting balance and gravity game for Android devices. Tilt your phone to make the metallic ball to go through a maze! There are many traps, gears, and ancient magic in the game. You can collect some valuable treasures and items to unlock new lines to get out of the maze! You can choose different mazes, strengthen the physical engine of the game, and smoother the game!
★★★★★ Delicate and clear style graphics
★★★★★ Multiple stages and rich content
★★★★★ Detailed and visual scene control guidance
★★★★★ Numerous power-ups give you more fun!
The game is based on physics engine and has very good performance even on old devices.
Balance Ball 2 is very addictive and playable.
- 4 worlds
- 95 levels
- based on physics
More levels coming soon!!!!
Visit us at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sumadag
24 challenging levels to complete featuring a variety of obstacles to avoid.
Pick up the key and reach the teleporting pod in the quickest time.
Features Heyzap leaderboards - compete against your friends and other players.
The long-awaited hit game comes to Android! Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple "Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Ready to evolve?
“The ultimate ambient experience” — Gizmodo
“Beyond doubt, a work of genius” — GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
“Named as Game of the Year for a reason, Osmos is a fantastic game. A combination of physics, survival and classic eat em up” — WeDoCode
“Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone.” — player review
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice — Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* "iPad Game of the Year" and Apple Design Award winner
* #1 Top mobile Game — IGN
* Game of the Year — Create Digital Music
* Best in Show — IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations — Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere — IGN
* Best Soundtrack — IGN
* Most Innovative Game — Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration.
★ NEW MULTIPLAYER ★
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet via Google Play Services (wi-fi only)!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
***Please note that local multiplayer between iPhone/iPad and Android is not yet supported.
4/4 ★, Must Have - “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos for iPad… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” — Slide To Play
“a beautiful, absorbing experience." — IGN
5/5 stars ★, Macworld Editor’s Choice - “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...”
“Osmos is a must-play...” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
“Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)
“…everything you want in a digitised version of the Games Workshop classic…” Gamercast.net
“...an absolute classic…very true to the original…” Digiboard Games Reviews
"Perfectly judged, brutally demanding and almost impossible to put down..." The Guardian
Updated! New equipment cards added such as Combat Shotgun and options to play in classic mode without extra equipment!
Chainsaw Warrior from Games Workshop is the classic nail-biting game for one strong-nerved player: It's the year 2032 and spatial warping has opened a hole into another dimension in the midst of the old municipal buildings at the heart of Manhattan. Bizarre and dangerous creatures are flooding into our dimension, intent on destruction. Behind their actions is a controlling intelligence known as 'Darkness', who intends to drag New York back into the warp – destroying it utterly! Air strikes, ground assaults and WMDs have all failed to stop the swarming forces from beyond. All that remains is a single hope: a shadowy ex-special forces soldier, enhanced for combat and known only as 'Chainsaw Warrior'. Equipped with all the latest high-tech armaments, he must battle his way through to the trans-dimensional ground-zero and defeat Darkness. Not only are there swarms of zombies, mutants, traps, Chaos Agents and other twisted denizens between him and Darkness, time is the enemy too! Only an hour remains to save New York before it is torn from our world forever. First published as a solo boardgame in 1987, it has been updated, translated and re-engineered for the digital generation. In Chainsaw Warrior it's just you against both the clock and a tide of evil! Can you prevail where all others have failed? You only have 60 minutes to save New York!
Beat the highscores, and challenge other players.
Now you can select completed level to train it.
6 levels locations + bonus balls for your fun.
Multitouch available for OS versions > 1.5.
Game support: email@example.com
More from developer
Push the other balls out of the screen to earn points while avoiding being pushed out yourself.
Compete with your friends and everyone else around the globe for a place on the highscore list!