Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
NEW: Record your own lullaby
NEW: Material design
Why is my baby crying?
Your baby is fed, has a clean nappy, no issues with colic, you were playing with your baby but still it is crying? The baby is probably too tired, but at the same time unable to fall asleep by itself. This is a common situation of newborns and a situation when Sleep Baby Instant can help the most.
Sleep Baby Instant helps your baby to fall asleep using classic monotonous low frequency sounds proven to be effective by generations of parents:
Such sounds include:
• Washing machine
• Vacuum cleaner
• Sea and stream...
From practical experience, we have learned that such sounds are more effective as a lullaby than tones, music or sing.
To start using Sleep Baby Instant put your phone to a hearing distance from your baby, choose one of the available sounds, set a timer and start the playback.
We do highly recommend not putting the phone closer to the baby than necessary and turning on airplane mode as well as muting alerts during the entire use of this app.
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
Awarded the “Coolest app for moms 2012” by sheknows.com.
"The Wonder Weeks app can be a lifesaver during those times of wondering ‘What on earth is going on with my baby?’"
The Wonder Weeks app is now a (native) Android app. Picking up from the international bestselling book, The Wonder Weeks, with more than 35 years of international scientific research, this app will keep you informed about the (mental) leaps and bounds as well as the fussy phases of your baby -- any time of day or night.
The Wonder Weeks has won prizes in several countries as the BEST PARENTING APP!
-Add a picture of your child
-Share your babies leaps on your Facebook page
-New design, lots of new features!
*Please note- For the millions of parents already using this app: you will need to update your child’s information after The Wonder Weeks is updated.
The Wonder Weeks app is a portable, at-a-glance version of the leap chart in The Wonder Weeks book. Where the book describes in-depth and easy-to-understand terms the incredible developmental changes that all babies go through, the app is the perfect companion to track your baby’s mental development during the first 20 months of their life.
By knowing what is going on inside your baby’s head, you can help them to make the leap more easily and stimulate their development. The Wonder Weeks app helps new parents follow their baby’s growth and monitor:
- When your baby makes a leap in their mental development
- What your baby can understand & learn after this mental leap
- What your baby can do after this leap
- What you can do to help your baby
The Wonder Weeks app is similar to a journal, logger, tracker or diary, for parents to make note of the their child’s mental milestones and progress.
The Wonder Weeks app is also a handy reminder for new parents when their infant’s brain is changing, or “leaping,” when they are making a significant advance in mental development, and with each step forward comes a drastic change in the way your baby sees the world around them. Because these leaps come so quickly, the “new world” and new abilities can sometimes be scary, and the development can initially manifest in poor sleep, loss of appetite, crying, clinging and crankiness – exhausting and frustrating parents.
Here is what international experts have to say about The Wonder Weeks:
“This is a very practical and entertaining window into the baby’s first year and a half. van de Rijt and Plooij have observed and found the vulnerable times in an infant’s development that I independently came to in my book Touchpoints (Perseus Books Group). The authors’ observations and practical suggestions are wonderful.”
-T. Berry Brazelton, M.D., professor emeritus, Harvard Medical School
"Anyone who deals with infants and young children will want to read The Wonder Weeks. This book will open parents' eyes to aspects of their children's growth, development, changing behavior, and emotional responsiveness that they might otherwise not notice or find puzzling and distressing."
-Catherine Snow, Ph.D., Shattuck Professor of Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
This App is with the greatest care. Neither the author nor the publisher shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.
Get Baby will tell you which day you could have baby (maybe baby) if you have intimate that day, Get Baby will indicate your baby is a girl or boy!
Shows which day you could have baby or not (maybe baby);
Shows boy or girl if you get pregnant today;
Predict your next period and ovulation date;
Track and record your period;
Adjust your period cycle length or ovulation cycle;
MIT DEM BABY UNTERWEGS zeigt Ihnen hilfreiche Adressen von babyfreundlichen Restaurants & Cafés, Wickelräumen, Spielplätzen, Zoos u.v.m. – von Eltern für Eltern.
BABYS ERNÄHRUNG gibt eine interaktive Speiseplan-Empfehlung für Ihr Baby und die einfache Produktsuche z.B. via Lieblingszutat Ihres Babys.
FOTO-WETTBEWERB bietet eine monatliche Gewinn-Chance. Laden Sie einfach Ihr Lieblings-Bild aus Ihrem Album hoch oder schießen Sie direkt ein neues Bild mit Ihrem Smartphone.
Wir und alle HiPP Mein BabyClub Mitglieder zählen vor allem bei den Adress-Tipps auf Ihre Mitarbeit. Tragen Sie Ihre persönlichen Favoriten für babyfreundliche Restaurants oder Wickelräume ein oder bewerten und kommentieren Sie die bestehenden Eltern-Tipps. So schaffen wir gemeinsam einen einzigartigen Service für alle Eltern!
Im Detail bietet die HiPP Baby App Ihnen folgende einzigartige Funktionen, die Sie als junge Mutter bzw. junger Vater schnell schätzen werden:
BABY UNTERWEGS – Tipps von Eltern für Eltern
Auf einer Karte zeigen wir Ihnen über GPS-Ortung bzw. per manueller Adresseingabe die interessantesten Eltern-Empfehlungen in Ihrer Nähe. Sie können auch eigene Tipps eintragen oder vorhandene Adressen von den anderen Eltern bewerten und kommentieren.
Welche Eltern-Empfehlungen gibt es?
*** Babyfreundliche Restaurants & Cafés
*** Zoos & Tierparks
Wir bieten Ihnen zusätzlich:
*** Wo gibt’s HiPP?
BABYS ERNÄHRUNG – über Empfehlungen und Lieblingszutaten zu Ihren Favoriten
*** Persönlicher Tagesplan für Babys Ernährung – Sie erhalten altersgerechte Empfehlungen für die Ernährung Ihres Babys nach Tageszeiten sortiert. Wir bieten Ihnen zusätzlich die die Möglichkeit nach Inhaltsstoffen zu filtern.
*** Lieblingszutaten – Ihr Nachwuchs mag am liebsten Apfel, Banane oder Karotte? Wir zeigen Ihnen all die Produkte mit den Lieblingszutaten Ihrer Kleinen. Wir wünschen viel Spaß beim Stöbern!
*** Das leckere HiPP-Sortiment interaktiv erkunden – Stöbern Sie durch die Kategorien Milchnahrung, Beikost sowie den Bereich für Kleinkinder. Entdecken Sie auch unsere neuen Produkte.
Über alle 3 Wege können Sie Ihre persönlichen Favoriten abspeichern und diese Liste für Ihren Einkauf direkt nutzen oder als Einkaufsliste per E-Mail versenden.
FOTO WETTBEWERB – nutzen Sie die monatliche Gewinn-Chance
Monatlich suchen wir zu wechselnden Themen die besten Schnappschüsse. Laden Sie einfach Ihr Lieblings-Bild aus Ihrem Album hoch oder schießen Sie direkt ein neues Bild mit Ihrem Smartphone.
Natürlich können Sie in einer Galerie auch die anderen Teilnehmer begutachten. Auf die 3 Gewinner warten monatlich attraktive Preise.
HiPP Mein BabyClub – Direkt in der App anmelden und vollen Funktionsumfang nutzen
Sie können die HiPP Baby App auch ohne Registrierung im kostenlosen HiPP-Mein BabyClub nutzen, jedoch empfehlen wir Ihnen sich anzumelden, um den vollen Funktionsumfang der App nutzen zu können.
Viel Spaß wünscht Ihnen Ihr HiPP Online Team!
A lullaby is a soothing song (sounds for kids), usually sung to young children before they go to sleep, with the intention of speeding that process. As a result they are often simple and repetitive. Lullabies can be found in every culture and since the ancient period.
+ only natural music
+ relax and sleep sounds!
+ high-quality soothing music
+ best lullabies for kids, babies, children, infants, newborn
+ lullaby ringtones and lullaby lyrics
+ soothing music - sleep sounds
+ absolutely relaxing and sleeping
+ wonderful baby songs
+ white noise for baby sleep
+ therapy music (music therapy, sound therapy, melody therapy)
+ best good quality sounds to sleep
+ sounds for babies
+ fairy tales stories audio book
+ you will relax and sleep like baby
+ christmas music
+ children fall asleep immediately
+ lullaby of nature
+ sounds of letters
+ sounds of the alphabet
+ sounds of the womb
+ deep relaxation with children songs
+ baby sounds to sleep (baby songs, children songs, kid songs)
+ baby music lullabies
+ bedtime music (baby sounds, bedtime sounds)
+ christmas sounds
+ nature apps
- install "Lullaby Relax & Sleep" to SD card
- 5 different sleep sounds
- possible set lullaby as ringtone
- possible set lullaby as alarm
- count down timer for music relaxation therapy
- beautiful wallpaper for each lullaby
- meditation music run in background
- help to get rid of tinnitus
- relaxation for children brains
- only good quality nature sleep sounds for kids
- relax melody samples
- best lullaby children music (kid songs, newborn music, infant sounds)
- nature noise maker
- bedtime songs
- baby sleep music
- baby bedtime music box
- baby sleep tracker
- baby sleep log
- sounds for babies
- animal sounds
- christmas songs
- ambient sounds
- sounds of the season
- sounds of the game
Many of us can remember fondly those times when our mothers soothed us to sleep with a familiar song or two. Now, as adults, we often find ourselves in need of a soothing bedtime lullaby for our own little ones, but sometimes the name or even the lyrics elude us.
No matter where on the planet or in what year you were born, your mother sang you a lullaby before putting you to sleep. Lullabies have existed throughout human history and some of the ones we sing to this day are hundreds of years old. Although no one is certain, it is believed that the name “lullabies” comes from the “lull”-ing and “by”-ing sounds one makes to help a baby fall asleep. Others believe the term comes from a Hebrew phrase, “Lilith-Abi” meaning “Lilith begone.” Lilith is a folkloric character who was believed to steal children in the night and these incantations were sounded to keep her away.
Here are some popular lullabies and their origins.
Brahms’ Lullaby (lullaby music, bedtime sounds, sounds to relax and sounds to sleep)
Originally titled “Weigenlied”, this song is the most popular tune you’ll find in baby mobiles or hear when a cartoon character gets knocked on the head. The tune was originally written for Bertha Faber, a young mother from Germany who wanted a new song to sing to her first newborn child.
Rock-a-bye Baby (bedtime meditation)
Bough breaks and cradles plunging from trees seem a little scary to sing about to a child, but it’s still one of the most famous lullabies around the world. There are a few different theories about the origin of this song. One is that it was written by English immigrants to America upon seeing Native American women rocking their babies in birch-bark cradles suspended from tree branches. Another theory is that it was written in the late 1700s about a family that lived in a tree and their children slept in hollowed out boughs. Regardless of its origins the words first appeared in Mother Goose’s Melody in 1765.
Good Night (Lullaby music for babies)
A more modern lullaby, “Good Night” b
* Açık, kapsamlı, ay ay hazırlanmış detaylı bir rehber!
* Profesyonellerin gözetiminde hazırlanmış, çok iyi düzenlenmiş ve kolay okunur bir bilgi kaynağı!
* Yüzlerce soruya rahatlatıcı yanıtlar!
* Bebeğimin hasta olduğunu nasıl anlayabilirim? Ne zaman bir doktora başvurmalıyım?
* Bebeğimin gece boyunca aralıksız uyumasını nasıl sağlarım?
* Bebeğimi sütten kesmek için uygun olan zamana nasıl karar vermeliyim?
* Sancılanan bebeğime nasıl bakabilirim?
* İşe ne zaman dönebilirim?
* Bebeğime hangi dönemlerde hangi aşıları yaptırmalıyım?
* Anne ve babaların bebeğin ilk yılında en çok yaptıkları hatalar nelerdir?
Anne ve babalar için bebeklerinin ilk yılında karşılaşacakları sorunları kolayca çözmelerine yardımcı olmasını dilediğimiz uygulamamız tamamen ücretsizdir.
Peekaboo Moments is much more than a baby scrapbook. It is the security and privacy of a physical scrapbook, combined with Facebook's ease of sharing, and the portability of the world's best mobile apps, all in one!
On your mobile devices, Peekaboo Moments will go everywhere you go. You can add your photos and tender thoughts as they happen, so nothing is missed or forgotten. You can also add directly from the Facebook app. Peekaboo Moments will automatically organize and present the entries in a beautiful designer timeline.
Peekaboo Moments' sharing feature allows you to privately add family members as contributors, so aunts and grandfathers can add their photos and memorable moments to the timeline. You can also choose to add fans, who can view the timeline and comment just like in a Facebook news feed.
- Creating your baby's scrapbook has never been easier or more fun
- Instantaneously capture your little one's photos and your thoughts about those precious moments
- Privately share your child's development with friends and family
- Add contributors from your friends and family to build a brilliant baby scrapbook
- Record my baby & pregnancy today
Desktop version: http://peekaboomoments.com
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Baby or kid's journal online with photos & diary entries;
-Baby or kid's scrapbook;
-Baby or kid's book online;
-Track baby's or kid's growth;
-Establish baby's or kid's growing timeline or path;
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Nederlands, Svenska, Русский, 简体中文, 繁體中文
Child Development Calendar
Descriptions of child development phases from birth to 3 years
Calendar for multiple babies
WomanLog Baby Pro:
Send PDF file to e-mail
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day.
Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the list of events.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Child development phase descriptions and drawings are to be understood as general and theoretical information that may not be the same or may differ significantly in comparison to each particular child's actual development.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2014
newborn, child, baby, child development, children, boy, girl, diaper, breastfeeding, parents, infant, toddler
- Gün gün bebeğinizin ve hamileliğinizin gelişim hikayesini takip edebilirsiniz.
- Gebeliğiniz boyunca karşılaşabileceğiniz hastalıkların tedavisi için çeşitli ilaçsız tedavi yöntemleri öğrenebilirsiniz.
- Eşinizin alması gereken sorumlulukları öğrenebilirsiniz.
- Yenidoğan bebeğinizi emzirme ile ilgili detaylı bilgilere erişebilirsiniz.
- Doğuma giderken götürmeniz gerekenleri öğrenebilirsiniz.
- Doğum öncesi belirtilerin neler olduğunu öğrenebilirsiniz.
- Hamileliğiniz boyunca beslenme konusunda nelere dikkat etmeniz gerektiğini öğrenebilirsiniz.
- Gebelik sonrası eski formunuza kolayca dönebilirsiniz.
- Gebelikte doktor seçimi konusunda dikkat etmeniz gereken detayları öğrenebilirsiniz.
- Acil durumlarda sevdiklerinizin size kolayca ulaşabilmesi için koordinatınızı paylaşabilirsiniz.
Hamilelik uygulaması ile harika bir 280 gün geçirmeniz temennisiyle!
Know at a glance the time since baby's last meal, nap or diaper change.
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 3 million diapers and 3 million nursing sessions!
* Full version has five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
This app is a free 7 day trial of Baby ESP to give you a chance to try everything out before buying the full version. All features are enabled except for syncing between multiple devices.
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Baths
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Learn more at http://www.babyesp.com and http://support.babyesp.com