HexaVault is a password manager and personal information locker.
Safely store all your passwords and important personal information like bank account and credit card details, insurance and investment details, identity documents like passport, national id, utility accounts like electricity, cable, membership accounts like frequent flyer account, subscriptions and more.
HexaVault stores your information using military grade AES-256 encryption standard, so even if your phone is lost, your vault can't be hacked into.
HexaVault comes with 30+ predefined templates for storing most common types of information. You can also create your own templates.
What kind of information can you store in HexaVault?
Passwords and login information
- Passwords to websites, apps, computers, servers
- Combination locks, digital keys and PINs
- Software serial numbers
- Credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, ATM and gift cards
- Bank accounts
- Loan and mortgage details
- Insurance policies
- Investments and retirement accounts
- Government issued ID, national ID, tax ID, school or employer ID
- Driver's license
- Membership cards, library cards
- Medical prescriptions and records
- Subscriptions and membership details
- Warranty and servicing information
- Vehicle details
And everything else that is important to you.
- Add new information
- Specify various details about the information in name-value pairs
- Choose an icon for the information
- Choose from predefined templates for various types of information
- Create new templates, edit or delete templates
- Create, edit or delete template categories
- Search for information
- View an information
- View one or all values of an information
- Copy individual values to device clipboard
- Auto locking of vault after 30 seconds of inactivity
- Export vault for periodic backup or for copying it to another device
- Restore previously exported vault
- Bulk import information from an Excel file
- Unlock the vault with fingerprint
- Auto backup of encrypted vault to HexaVault_Backup folder