HexaVault is a password manager and personal information locker.
You can safely store your important private information like passwords and logins, bank account and credit card details, passport and other identity documents and more.
HexaVault stores your information using Advance Encryption Standard and 256 bit key on your device.
What kind of information can you store in HexaVault?
Passwords and login information
- Passwords to websites, apps, computers, servers
- Combination locks, digital keys and PINs
- Software serial numbers
- Credit cards, debit, charge, ATM and gift cards
- Bank accounts
- Loan and mortgage details
- Insurance policies
- Investments and retirement accounts
Personal ID documents
- Government issued ID, tax ID, school or employer ID
- Driver's license
- Membership cards, library cards
- Medical prescriptions and records
- Subscriptions and membership details
- Warranty and servicing information
- Vehicle details
And everything else that is important to you.
- Add new information
- Specify various details about the information in name-value pairs
- Choose an icon for the information
- Choose from predefined templates for various types of information
- Create new templates, edit or delete templates
- Create, edit or delete template categories
- Search for information
- View an information
- View one or all values of an information
- Copy individual values to device clipboard
- Auto locking of vault after 30 seconds of inactivity
- Export vault for periodic backup or for copying it to another device
- Restore previously exported vault