White Light is a simple, beautiful open-source flashlight app. It has no ads or unnecessary permissions, and allows you to control the flashlight from the lock screen.
Thanks so much for the reviews. We add and remove features based on what you guys say. We read and appreciate every one of them.
Interested in helping us translate White Light into your language? head to https://hexinnovation.com/WhiteLight/Translate
Are you an Android developer? Do you want to download the source? Check out our repository at https://github.com/hexinnovation/WhiteLight
• White Light doesn't need any permissions except access to the camera (so it can use the phone's flash) and permission to start when you restart or power on your phone (so it can display a persistent notification without you having to open the app first).
• Turn on the flashlight from the lock screen with a widget or notification
• Activate phone's flashlight with a swipe
• A configurable notification can be used to turn the flashlight off or on
• Light stays on even when the screen is off
• Resizable home screen widget
• Light or dark theme
• Adjust screen brightness (for times when the flash is too bright).