This app is a license key only, requeries the Link2SD (free) app and turns it into Plus edition, removes ads and unlocks additional features. You will see "Link2SD Plus" on the title in Link2SD (free) app.
Plus features added
✔ Links internal data directory of apps to SD card
You need to use a non-FAT file system (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your 2nd partition. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does not support UNIX file ownership or permissions and causes a security breakdown of app's private files.
✔ Links external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card
✔ Links dex files of the system apps to SD card
✔ Auto clear cache service
✔ Removes ads from Link2SD
**** Note for old Link2SD Plus users ****
Due to a problem with Google Play the package name of the app has changed and published as a new app.
It is the same as the old one, you can continue to use old version. You can reinstall the old version from "Play Store -> My apps -> ALL".
But if you want to or need to install the new one please send me your old order number (transaction id). I'll refund it so you can purchase the new one.
**** Support & Upgrades / Reinstalls ****
● Keep "Link2SD Plus" installed and do not freeze (disable) it.
● Link2SD Plus purchase is per Google account for purchases on Play Store, all upgrades and reinstalls are free.
● You can install Link2SD Plus on any device for free as long as you use the same Google account you bought it with. Note that for Google Play Store purchases if you have multiple Google accounts on the device, your "original" Google account should be selected in Play Store (side menu => top-right white arrow next to your account).
If you're getting license error
This is reported in the following cases:
● Play Store app not loaded. Please start Play Store app and wait until it fully loads start page. Play Store app can fail to load, for example, during its self-updating. Please wait until it fully loads, then start Link2SD again
● internet connection is not available/unstable or Play Store app/services are blocked from internet. It requires a network connection for the first license check. But then you can go offline for a period of time before requiring another license check. Caching is enabled for license check.
● Link2SD Plus is in fact not licensed/order is incomplete/refunded/canceled. Please open your transactions in "wallet.google.com" and check your Link2SD Plus status is "Complete"
● invalid Google account on the device. Google Play apps are bound to the Google account, if you change it, Play Store can't recognize your purchase anymore. Please re-add that Google account back to your device and/or select this account in Google Play Store app (side menu => top right arrow next to your Google account)
● too much requests from apps to Play servers for license check. Please try again later (in 10 minutes)
● (Android 2.x) background data is disabled
To resolve this issue:
1. uninstall Link2SD and Link2SD Plus then reboot
2. ensure you have internet connection on the device up and stable
3. install Link2SD and Link2SD Plus from Google Play Store app. Reinstalls to the same account are free. (Installing from the APK won't resolve the issue)
4. you may need start/wait a bit/exit Link2SD Plus a few times to reload license state.
5. if it didn't help, clear data of Google Play Store and Google Play services and reboot
If you're getting “insufficient storage available” error when installing Link2SD Plus even you have enough free space
To resolve this issue:
1. "Clear all app cache" within Link2SD
2. set "install location" to automatic within Link2SD settings and reboot
3. if it didn't help, clear data of Google Play Store and Google Play Services and reboot
Here are some of the features of ManageApps Pro (App2SD):
- Complete App Manager with batch modes for moving apps to SD card, disabling bloatware or pre-installed apps, backing up apps as well as uninstalling and sharing apps.
- Manage Apps: From here you can find all movable apps and select the apps you want to move to the SD card or internal storage. You can also uninstall multiple apps, share them or clear cache to free space occupied by apps. Move All option to move every app that can be moved to the SD card or vice-versa.
- Disable Apps: Stop bloatware apps from running in the background and consuming system resources, you can also disable pre-installed apps.
- Backup Apps: Save APK files of your apps for quick installation later on. You can use the backup APK to install on multiple devices or after a reset.
- Automatic notification on installation of movable app with customizable ringtone, vibration feedback and led notification.
- Supports 3 types of notification - Notification Bar, App Info Window and Popup.
- Navigation Drawer to access different parts of the app and settings, from anywhere.
- Clear Cache notification when cache size exceeds chosen limit, > 500 KB, > 1 MB etc.
- Multiple mode for batch operation on long tapping any app in any interface.
- Ignore List for apps that you don't want notifications for, especially helpful for developers.
- Instructions on how to move, disable/enable apps.
- View details, open, uninstall an app, view its listing on Play Store or share it with friends.
- Sort app by name, date and size.
app manager, app to sd, app2sd, Move to SD, App 2 SD, move apps, backup apps, hide apps
Q. Why I can't find the "Move to SD Card" button in application info?
A. Moving an app to SD card is handled by the Android OS. ManageApps provides an UI for you to manage it. Currently, Android only supports the primary external storage for moving apps. If the device does not have a real primary external storage (an external SD Card) or the primary external storage is emulated from the internal phone storage, the move App to SD option will not be available. It's a hardware limitation. You can get more information about the device from your manufacturer.
Q. Why I can't move all apps to SD card?
A. Only the apps configured to support installation on SD card by the developer can be moved to SD card. So you will see many apps under the tab "Phone Only".
Problems? Use the EMAIL DEVELOPER link in the Play Store.
Today some apps store big files over the internal SD card (e.g. games, podcasts, offline RSS content, pictures, videos, offline navigation software). Typically users have a small internal sd card size (~16GB) while the external SD is a lot bigger (~32-64GB). Most of these apps users download from the Play Store save their application data in the internal sdcard by default and don't have an option to use the external SD card to store data so they starve your internal SD card memory. FolderMount is the solution to this issue. This app has the ability to link folders in your internal sdcard to folders in your external sdcard thereby populating the internal sdcard folders with content that really exists in the external card. This helps us free space and have multiple games/apps with big data stored simultaneously without the need to uninstall. For Nexus devices with no external sdcard, this application should help link folders to a usb flash drive for example.
Features of FolderMount:
* Mount internal SD card folders to external SD folders.
* Move content from internal to external when a pair is added. (Dialog prompt)
* Support for Android 2.3 - 5.0.
* Holo themed throughout and an intuitive GUI design.
* It will check SDCARD mount status and remount if necessary.
Limitation of the free app:
* Only 3 mount pairs allowed
* File Explorer does not list the sizes of the displayed folders
* Some restrictions apply on the on the type/path of source folder
Purchase "pro" from within the app to unlock these limitations.
* Add a folder pair. Source is the internal sdcard and destination is your extSdCard
* After adding, FM will offer to move the files for you. Click yes.
* Wait until the move operation is done then click on the PIN. If PIN turns green, you're all set.
* The files will exist in both the source and destination after mounting. This is expected and is normal. The files you see in your internal sdcard actually reside in your external sdcard now and if you "unpin" the pair, you'll see that your internal sdcard is empty again.
There are other apps that do the same functionality but this is the first to bring you support for Android 4.2 with a Holo themed app and an intuitive interface.
Special thanks goes to Androidizen for creating the video promo of this app.
Have fun :-)
Disclaimer: This app does not guarantee functionality in any way, shape, or form. It is not my responsibility if this app does not work, breaks your sdcard or eats your kittens. User discretion is advised.
Move more apps to SD card!!! New version support Link2SD now!!!
This is a super APP2SD tool for ROOTed user (Android 2.2 and above), which could force move/link more apps (even those apps marked with internal only :) to SD card (or move/link back phone) and save more space than normal App2SD apps.
You can also perform batch move apps, set default install location of apps, clear cache with this app.
And this app have full functions (no limitation) with ads. Simple is the best! :)
1. A ROOTed phone;
2. USB debugging enabled (Go to System Settings->Application->Developemnt->USB debugging);
3. Link2SD function requires external SD card supported on device;
(App2SD)Some app which has widget/alarm/wallpaper/InputMethod in using is not recommanded to be moved to SD card, which may cause problem.
(Link2SD)"Link2SD" feature requires your device supports external SD card, and create dedicated partition for it. And we recommend to use EXT2, EXT3 format. In addition, once "Link2SD" is used, do not remove the SD card at run time, or reboot device after pull out the SD card, and, do not modify or delete "/dsapps/dslink2sd" folder on that partition, which may cause unexpect problem.
(Please create the additional partition on SD card and format it to EXT2 or EXT3 by self, e.g. on a PC.)
User need to initialize the "Link2SD" feature. Launch the app, click target app to be linked in list and select "Link to SD". If not initialized, the app will automatically guide the user to initialize.
The first step is to choose the SD card partition. The app will list all available SD cards and partitions, for example, the second partition on the first external SD card will be called SD card 1, Partition 2. Please select additional partition, do not select the default FAT32 partition.
The second step is to select the partition format. (We also provide an "AUTO" option, user can try AUTO if other specified format does not work.)
The third step is to apply settings, and the app will prompt the user to reboot to take effect. After reboot, if the initialization is successful, click target app and select "Link to SD" again, you will see linking dialog. But if failed, the app will show initialization dialog again, please check the partition and format and try above steps again.
1. List all movable apps;
2. Move apps to SD card (even marked with internal only);
3. Move apps back phone;
4. Link apps to SD card;
5. Unlink apps from SD card;
6. Batch move apps (silent mode, user free);
7. Set default install location of apps(Auto/Internal/SD Card);
8. Show total/used/left space of phone or SD card;
9. 1 tap to clear all app cache;
10. Sort apps by name, size, install date;
11. Run installed apps;
12. Uninstall apps;
13. View app on market;
Module Obb on SD attempts to make it seamless - just enable module, reboot and move obb's to SD card (to same folder: Android/obb) - that's that. No need to enter any path or whitelist/blacklist any app. Do you want to only move Obb from Grand Theft Auto? Then only move that obb. Obb on SD will detect "obb on SD" and enable hooks only for this single game.
Get huge games to external SD(micro SD) and work fine.
So you can easily move the game data files to external SD card and solve the problems that internal SD space is too small.It also applies to other games data to external SD, such as gun bros, Dungeon Defenders.
Users can customize the mounted folder in setting.Must wait for data loading is complete, and set the folder with the corresponding app.It can be used in exceptional folder or navigation, etc.
How to use and please Note:
Only root required.
1.For new user,using "move data" function move your game data to external SD.
(Android/data folder is moved to "external path/data" ,gameloft/games folder is moved to "external path/games",and Android/obb is moved to "external path/obb" folder in the SD card)
2.Run this program.It lists games and click 'open' to play.
3.For old version(v1.x.x). If you wanted see other games (not gameloft)
,press Menu->Click "Setting"->Check "/sdcard/Android"->back to list.
4.If you want to click the desktop icon to execute or update from PlayStore,You need to uncheck "unmount when leave" in app setting and click mount.
5.Press and hold can remove game item.
6.If you flashed new rom or updated and "GL to SD" didn't work,please clear the data of "GL to SD".
7.Note that this app is not compatible with other mount app or script, for this would interfere with each other and causing the unmount timeout.
Support Android 4.2 above from version 2
last old version
If you have any questions, email developer rather than to the star.
Problem about "mount /unmount timeout".
Just click twice.
If you use sony device,you need to flash remount-reboot fixer.
Feature for Pro users:
Add slots of "custom folder" to 100.
Mount at boot.
Check and delete duplicate files in internal memory.
Support for developer to modify and improve this app.
**Limited to the core of each phone set different, each phone have encountered can not guarantee normal operation.
If not executed, please return your phone's models and ROM versions, have the opportunity to add in the new version.
**When you want to connect to the computer as a USB hard drive, remember to unmount(or check auto unmount).
**If you are willing to translate into your native language, please send an email to the developer.
Monitors the unmount the SD card, and re-mount automatically.
It was developed by Softbank ARROWS A 101F for the original, but it seems to have resolved by the update V55R42D of 2013/10 release.
I have still exposed just because some errand in other models with similar behavior.
Please report from the review by all means people who work in the non-101F was confirmed.
* Please turn off the automatic remount of this application if you want to unmount and remove the SD card.
* This application does not mount more than that of the SD card. At your own responsibility to back up your data.
In addition, please note especially because there is a possibility of failure of the SD card if the unmount is performed too often.
* There is a Donate version on the market if you would like to donate for this work.
If you don't know what "root" means, don't install this app!
This app moves apps from and to the /system/app folder, making them a system app or a user app. System apps can get more priviledges, so some apps get more functionality when installed as a system app.
On the other hand, system apps can not be uninstalled. So this app can also be used to convert system apps to normal user apps by moving them from the /system/app directory to /data/app directory.
WARNING: Uninstalling important system apps might result in a unusable device! Use this function at your own risk and only if you know what you're doing! Make a NANDroid backup first! I won't give any kind of support if something goes wrong - don't install this app if you're not okay with that.
Paid apps can not be moved! Since Android JellyBean, paid apps are encrypted and therefore can not be moved!
Apps which are moved to SD card need to be moved back to internal memory before being able to move them to /system/app!
The app might not work on custom ROMs!
This app requires a rooted device with BusyBox installed. Don't install this app if you don't know what that means!
Make a backup before moving files! Not every app will work when moved to a different location!
This app uses the RootTools Project (http://code.google.com/p/roottools) library.
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/SystemAppMover
In Android 4.4 KitKat, the method used by most older programs to rescan a storage medium no longer works. Instead, an interface must be used that only allows one file to be specified at a time. This app works by determining what files/folders might need to be scanned again, and then by calling the correct API on each file/folder.
This app is licensed under the GNU GPL v2 or later, with source code available at http://github.com/jerickson314/sdscanner
SD Scanner can be used with Tasker by using the "Send Intent" action listed under "System."
Use the following settings, leaving the ones I don't list at the default:
If anyone wants to write a proper Tasker plugin, I'll happily take a Pull Request on Github.
Additional contributions from the following:
- Czech translation: Jaroslav Lichtblau
- Chinese translation: Laurence Chiu
- Russian translation: Github user "relan"
- UI tweaks: relan
This tool is very useful in case you want to backup any your folders/files from SD card of your device to the cloud or if you want your music folder to be automatically downloaded to your device from the cloud.
- automatic or manual synchronization
- download only, upload only or full synchronization
- manual limits for files size and amount of traffic
- security PIN code to lock the app
- using Wi-Fi, 3G or both for synchronization
- light and dark themes
- automatic detection of NS Wallet backup folder on first start
- no limits on quantity of synchronization tasks
- no ads and information blocks
Displays diagram with directories/subdirectories proportional to their size.
Press MENU for actions.
Integrates with OI FileManager and Astro.
If program fails or gives you out of memory error message - please contact me. Thanks.
Source available under free license (GPL-2)
Keywords: visual space on internal storage flash sdcard memory file directory folder sd xdu xdiskusage spacemonger windirstat baobab storage space cleaner
Redirect File Organizer finally offers a way to automatically organize your phone and computer files.
The concept is simple:
A redirect is a task saved to your device that tells the app how your phone and PC should be organised, by 'running' a redirect the app will organize your devices however you have decided.
Only the paid version of the app supports redirecting to your computer.
➜ Sync folders and files between your phone and computer.
➜ Organize your computer.
➜ Move your Video files to one folder.
➜ Move your gifs to one place.
➜ Consolidate your music.
➜ Automatically manage files from your Internal Storage.
➜ Easily backup files.
➜ Keep your work documents organised.
- Support for Android 4.0+
- Undo your organisation.
- Extremely low footprint.
- Ability to edit Redirects.
- Backup and restore your redirects.
- Temporarily disable your redirects.
- Create custom Redirects!
- Tasker Support
Want news and updates about the app? Click here - https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108498585498691129853/108498585498691129853/posts
- Installed App List Backup(Cloud, SD Card)
- Uninstaller(Icon Long Click)
- Backup Installed App(Icon Long Click)
- Quick Launcher Widget
- Android Settings->Privacy : Require Check Back up my data, Automatic restore
- When App2Me uninstall, reinstall Automaticaly Google Cloud Storate Used.
- Or Use Local Backup/Restore
- Just App2Me Run. Various Options By Pressing The Menu
- Uninstall/Details Menu By Long Click App Icon
- Network communications: Need For Admob
- Storage: Need For Installed List, App Backup
- 설치목록 백업, 복구
- 언인스톨, 인스톨
- 앱(APK) 백업, 복구
- Installed List Backup, Restore
- uninstall, install
- APK, backup, restore
* 2012/03/17 0.59
- Add Quick Launcher Widget
* 2012/01/24 0.58
- Bug Fix
* 2011/12/23 0.57
- Crash Bug Fix
* 2011/12/23 0.55
- Set Color For Backuped APK
- Save Prefence Change When Request Cloud Backup
- Bug Fix
* 2011/12/09 0.50 ~ 0.54
- Init Version
A great UI that makes it easy to
1) move apps from phone to SD Card
2) move apps from SD Card to phone, and
3) uninstall apps
Free with ads. The internet permissions are required for Ads
1. Browse remote Air Drive contents.
2. Browse local contents in the App.
3. Download files from Air Drive to local directory.
4. Browse all image files from Air Drive.
5. Browse all audio files from Air Drive, and select a single file to playback the audio content.
6. Browse all video files from Air Drive, and select a single file to playback the video content.
7. Supported file formats:
Document: .pdf, .txt, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, pptx
Image: .jpg, .png, bmp, .gif
Audio: .mp3, .mp4, .3gp, .wav, .ogg, .imy, .aif
Video: .mp4, .3gp
8. Setting WiFi password, channel, and SSID, and perform reboot and factory reset.
users: If you have problems updating, please read the section "NOTICE" below!
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs.
NOTICE TO CYANOGENMOD USERS or derived ROMs: If you see this error "package file was not signed correctly", then you are using a custom build of CyanogenMod or similar that ships a version of OI File Manager with wrong signature. Please write to CyanogenMod to fix this issue. To delete the wrong version do the following:
Alternatively, you can also uninstall with Titanium Backup, reboot, then install the update.
- add tool box:"task manager" "app uninstaller" "wallpaper slideshow"
- bug fixes
- fix bug that prevented sending attachments through menu "Send"
- new menu item for multiselect: copy, move or delete multiple files at once.
- case insensitive sort order (issue 334).
- handle projections in the provider (issue 324).
- drop "mimetype" from provider path.
- delete files and folders in background (issue 294).
- new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
- exclude/include directories from media scan (activate this feature in advanced settings).
- allow app installation on external storage (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
- fix browser file upload (issue 288)
- support Android 2.3.
- translations into various languages.
- bug fixes (issue 308, 318).