In normal mode you can open a container on any supported device but it doesn't provide "on the fly" encryption. So you'll have to decrypt a file to some temporary location to open it in external application (except some media formats). Normal mode supports only FAT file system.
Mounted mode provides "on the fly" encryption: you can work directly with your encrypted files in any application. However mounted mode works only on rooted device. Also the kernel must have fuse support or an appropriate eds kernel module. Mounted mode supports the following file systems: FAT, EXT4, EXT3, EXT2, NTFS (with fuse).
Main program features:
* Supports TrueCrypt(R), LUKS, VeraCrypt(R), CyberSafe(R) container formats.
* AES, Serpent, Twofish, AES-Twofish, AES-Twofish-Serpent, Serpent-AES, Serpent-Twofish-AES, Twofish-Serpent, GOST, GOST-AES encryption algorithms.
* XTS, CBC encryption modes.
* SHA-512, RIPEMD-160, Whirlpool, SHA1 hash algorithms.
* Encrypt/decrypt any kind of file.
* Hidden containers support
* Keyfiles support
* Container mounting is supported (on rooted devices). You can use any file manager, gallery program or media player to access files inside mounted container.
* A container can be opened directly from a network share.
* Network shares can be mounted to the file system of your device. Automatic mount/dismount is supported (depending on the available Wifi connection). Requires rooted device with fuse support.
* All the standard file operations supported.
* You can play media files directly from the container.
* You can use a hand-drawn pattern along with a password to get easier access to your container on a device with a touch screen.
* You can use the integrated records editor with customizable fields to store different types of records. E.g., you can setup one directory in your container to store your passwords and another to store your credit cards information.
* You can use indexed search to find files or records in a container.
* You can synchronize your containers using Dropbox.
* You can quickly open a folder (or file) inside a container from the Home screen using the shortcut widget.
You can get more information on our website: http://sovworks.com/eds/ .
Please read the FAQ: http://sovworks.com/eds/details-faq.html .
"Full network access"
This permission is used for Dropbox synchronization, to play media files, for automatic kernel module download, for network shares access. Media files are played using http streaming with local socket connection.
"SuperSU: full permissions to all device features and storage"
Only on devices with root access. This permission is used to mount a container. If SuperSU is used to manage root access, then the permission can be enabled on demand.
"View Wi-Fi connections", "View network connections"
These permissions are used to start Dropbox synchonization of a container and to automatically mount or dismount a network share.
"Modify or delete the contents of your SD card"
This permission is required to work with a file or a container that is located on internal SD card.
"Run as startup"
This permission is used to automatically mount containers on boot.
"Prevent phone from sleeping"
This permissions is used to prevent device from sleeping when a file operation is active.
"Google Play license check"
This permission is used to check the license.
Please send your error reports, comments and suggestions to email@example.com .
Get huge games to external SD(micro SD) and work fine.
So you can easily move the game data files to external SD card and solve the problems that internal SD space is too small.It also applies to other games data to external SD, such as gun bros, Dungeon Defenders.
Users can customize the mounted folder in setting.Must wait for data loading is complete, and set the folder with the corresponding app.It can be used in exceptional folder or navigation, etc.
How to use and please Note:
Only root required.
1.For new user,using "move data" function move your game data to external SD.
(Android/data folder is moved to "external path/data" ,gameloft/games folder is moved to "external path/games",and Android/obb is moved to "external path/obb" folder in the SD card)
2.Run this program.It lists games and click 'open' to play.
3.For old version(v1.x.x). If you wanted see other games (not gameloft)
,press Menu->Click "Setting"->Check "/sdcard/Android"->back to list.
4.If you want to click the desktop icon to execute or update from PlayStore,You need to uncheck "unmount when leave" in app setting and click mount.
5.Press and hold can remove game item.
6.If you flashed new rom or updated and "GL to SD" didn't work,please clear the data of "GL to SD".
7.Note that this app is not compatible with other mount app or script, for this would interfere with each other and causing the unmount timeout.
Support Android 4.2 above from version 2
last old version
If you have any questions, email developer rather than to the star.
Problem about "mount /unmount timeout".
Just click twice.
If you use sony device,you need to flash remount-reboot fixer.
Feature for Pro users:
Add slots of "custom folder" to 100.
Mount at boot.
Check and delete duplicate files in internal memory.
Support for developer to modify and improve this app.
**Limited to the core of each phone set different, each phone have encountered can not guarantee normal operation.
If not executed, please return your phone's models and ROM versions, have the opportunity to add in the new version.
**When you want to connect to the computer as a USB hard drive, remember to unmount(or check auto unmount).
**If you are willing to translate into your native language, please send an email to the developer.
External SD support is not available for every single device out there. If you find it missing and want to have it added, please use the "Email" option (in Configure page) to send the dev an email. Relevant information will be collected.
One stop home screen widget for local and cloud-based storage space information.
- Internal phone/SD storage
- External SD card
- Custom mount paths
- MS Live Skydrive
- Google Drive
This storage widget can be configured to show different types of storage independently and also allow appearance customization. Some are:
- Themes selection
- Compact (1x1) and large layout switching, and resize
- Background transparency and color
- Various display option
This apps is ads-supported (only appear in configuration and guide screen).
The Transcend JetFlash OTG Flash Drive is not supported for Google Nexus 4 / 5 / 7 / 10.
• Browse / Move / Copy / Delete / Share / Rename files between the JetFlash 380 and Android device memory
• Search / Sort files on the JetFlash OTG Flash Drive / OTG card reader RDP9 and Android device memory
• One Touch Backup of your Photos, Video, Music, other files and Contacts to the JetFlash OTG Flash Drive / OTG card reader RDP9
• One Touch Restore of your Contacts from the JetFlash OTG Flash Drive / OTG card reader RDP9
• Share Photos, Videos, and other files on the JetFlash OTG Flash Drive / OTG card reader RDP9 to a variety of cloud storage services
• Support enc (encrypted by Transcend Elite Windows) file encryption / decryption
For a list of compatible Android devices, please visit http://tw.transcend-info.com/Support/compatibility/product/641/
Tags: FTP, FTPS (explicit, implicit over TLS), SFTP (Secure file transfer over SSH), SCP, client, sync, upload files, download files, Filezilla import, retry on transfer failure, resume, active, passive mode, multilanguage support, UTF8, streaming
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
Lime, support batch file operations likes delete, rename, copy, and cut.
If the device have root permission, you can change access permission of folder/file, and re-mount /system to RW or RO.
Lime show some information likes modified time and size. In addition, the file transfer process is no longer simply show progress dialog, it also show current progress and time remaining like Windows.
Lime support convenient directory navigation, you can set the initial dir when launch it, you can quickly jump between the root directory and the sd card directory, and you can also set the directory as favorite to quickly switch between directories. Optimized search function allows you to quickly find the file or folder.
Want to create a new folder? Use Lime, you can quickly completed. Want the file to be arranged according to your wishes? It is also very simple for Lime.
Lime comes with text edit, database browser, and file compression or decompression tool, and also for you to match other suitable applications to execute the file.
Do not hesitate, just try! I believe Lime will be your default file manager! ! !
Saves the list of installed apps so you can re-download them from Google Play Store later (on the same or another device). This way apps still show up in Downloads and receive updates (unlike with other backup apps like MyBackup Pro).
The idea is NOT to back up non-Play-Store apps or to save you from re-downloading apps, so please don't rate negatively due to that.
The app saves a backup of your application list (or the part of it that you choose) onto the device's SD card or other storage. If both the old and new devices have an SD card slot, simply move the SD card from the old to the new device, and restore your apps. If one or both devices don't have an SD card slot, connect the old device to a computer, copy the folder called AppListBackup (from the root of the device's storage) to your computer. Then copy that same folder to the root of the new device's storage and run App List Backup to restore your apps.
Note: There are also 2 ad-free paid versions of this app:
- App List Backup Pro: it's the same app, just without the ads. Costs $1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.ad_free
- App List Backup No-Permissions: same app, except that it doesn't ask for ANY permissions at all and doesn't save to the SD card/storage. Instead, it allows you to email yourself the backup list, then restore from that email. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.no_perm
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROOTED DEVICE WITH BUSYBOX!
* Creates backups in the CMW 5 and 6 style or TWRP!
* Full support of the onandroid script.
* Create custom names for your backups.
* Choose what partitions get backed up.
* Scheduled backups.
* Tasker support.
* Upload backup to FTP after creating backup.
NOT ALL DEVICES ARE FULLY SUPPORTED AT THIS TIME! IF YOU DEVICE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY WITH THIS APP PLEASE SEND ME A BUG REPORT!
The onandroid script was developed by Ameer Dawood. The original XDA post can be found at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1620255
Important: This tool requires a rooted phone with busybox to work!
Tags: rom, backup, nandroid