Simple app to allow mounting of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 as a USB mass storage device.
Only allows access to the external SD card, so make sure the data your wanting is located there.
p3113 (running CM10.1 for p3110)
May work on p3110 and p3100, but is untested.
May also work on stock firmware if rooted, but again, this is untested.
File manager app with file compress & file extract features! ALZip on the Android is not only a tool to zip or unzip files, but also a file manager to open, copy, move, delete or rename files. ALZip includes every function of file managing app and file compression app.
1. Zip & Unzip
ALZip can compress files into zip, egg and alz formats, and extract zip, rar, 7z, egg, alz, tar, tbz, tbz2, tgz, lzh, jar, gz, bz, bz2, lha files and split archive of alz, egg and rar.
2. File Manager
ALZip can create folder, delete/copy/ move/rename files and use the properties function just like the Windows Explorer.
3. Convenient File Explorer
ALZip has a convenient file explorer interface to find local files without any difficulties.
4. Archive Image Viewer
Image files inside the archive can be viewed without being extracted.
5. Searching Files
With ALZip file explorer, files or folders can be searched including which in subfolders. File manager function is available after searching.
6. Drag&Drop Functions
When drag & dropped file or folder to:
- another folder in file explorer will move or copy it.
- a file will compress them to an archive.
- a compressed archive will add it to the archive.
Use the drag&drop function of ALZip for convenient file management!
7. Customize Background
Customize your ALZip background to your favorite picture!
8. Archive As An Explorer
Open compressed archive like a folder and add files to Favorites, just like a file explorer. In addition, folders can be attached to email or uploaded to the cloud.
1. Cannot compress because the file size is too large.
> ALZip Android does not support compressing, extracting and previewing file that exceeds 2GB.
2. Cannot access the external memory in the explorer.
> Please check if you are using the KitKat version (4.4). KitKat limits the previledge to write to the external memory. If the problem happens in other versions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Characters in archive are broken.
Change the language by pressing the Encode button on the top-right.
Android Version 4.0~4.4
In KitKat (4.4), files cannot be written to the external memory.
Fast Auto Search Zip File!!
Fast Execute Every File!!
Fast Zip File Extractor - Unzip
Fast! Fast! Fast! Fast Unzip! + Zip file Auto Search!
Now, There is no need to worry about file location.
Auto Search Function find every zip file on your android!
Fast ZipFile Extractor is ...
- Powerful Finder Update - Auto Search Function! (Now Update)
- More Simple Action to Explorer and Extractor (Now Update)
- File Management function (Now Update)
- Able to Execute File Exactly (Now Update)
- Good UI to use (Now Update)
- Fast Find Zip File Explorer and Auto Sort
- Fast Unzip file and make new directory automatically
- Show extract progress visually
Poke around the Android section of the Internet and you’ll hear something similar. Users are in an uproar because they updated their phone to Android 4.4 KitKat, and now the SD card support has changed. Apps no longer work, folks have problems with cameras and music players, and while everyone else is saying “Oh, yeah. That’s how it works now,” nobody warned them in advance before they grabbed that update. (By Jerry Hildenbrand posted on Android Central March 12, 2014)
If the above description suits your situation, this patch is born to save you!
Google has modified the default permissions for the external SD Card on Android 4.4 KitKat, which directly caused many of your favorite third parity apps lose read/write access to external SD card and became useless.
Problem you may have for third party apps after the KitKat Update:
* File Manager app can no longer create, move or edit files or folders on external sdcard
* Camera, Music or Video app can no longer save files to external sdcard or edit your media file saved on ecternal storage
* Previous paid or free app/game data saved on sdcard can no longer work or be accessed
* WiFi syncing to SD card is blocked
* Move apps to sdcard is blocked
* many other problems
Here we are providing a FREE, SIMPLE, and Ads-free app which helps you magically restore all your previous access to external SD card. Once this patch in installed on your phone, the third party apps can run nornal as before.
1. This app requires Root Access and must grant Superuser Permission to use. (If your device is not rooted, please Google your device model root method and apply.)
2. We cannot recommend or give you direct methods to root your device, since root method varies from devices.
3. Please make sure you are having problem of reading external SD card on KitKat, or this app cannot help you with anything
4. Please make sure you have an external SD card (removable storage) on your device, for example, Samsung S 4. If you are using Nexus, then you do not need to install this app.
5. As is generally the case with all root modifications, you need to take all risk by yourself.
6. File Expert, the powerful file manager, has updated to support most devices on KitKa. Please have a try.
7. This patch may not work on device which runs unofficial OS( By unofficial OS means OS not developed by Google or your device provider, since the unofficial OS has changed Android default settings)
8. This patch may not work on all the Android devices running on Android 4.4 KitKat. If it does not work please just uninstall. We are working on to support more devices.
If you do not understand or vague about what happened to your Android after update to KitKat, please look through the following info carefully.
KitKat and SD cards — what's fixed, what's broken and what's misunderstood: (http://www.androidcentral.com/kitkat-sdcard-changes)
External Blues: Google Has Brought Big Changes To SD Cards In KitKat, And Even Samsung Is Implementing Them
Note 3: KitKat update disabling use of external micro SD Card (http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-3/364683-note-3-kitkat-update-disabling-use-external-micro-sd-card.html)
If you have any questions about this problem, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks for all your support.
Keyword: external sdcard, KitKat, Android 4.4, secondary external SD Cards, external storage, KitKat update, expandable storage, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, write to sdcard, access to sd, micro SD, third party app, third party apps, Android 4.4.2 KitKat update, SD fix, KitKat External SD Card Patch, Kitkat issue
You can also uninstall application or backup application to external storage(NOT app2sd) by this tool.
Note: Ad Supported. (Ad free version is available! Please search "AppInstaller AdFree".)
This application allows you to enable USB Mass Storage mode on select Samsung and Sony devices.
This will export your microSD card over USB as a mass storage device, this will NOT work with your internal memory due to hardware and software limitations.
You can also create shortcuts to easily toggle between UMS on and off.
Tested or reported working on:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337, SGH-M919)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SPH-L710)
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
* Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
Thanks to d4fseeker and Sakaschi for the methods used to enable UMS.
Internet permissions required for ads.
As of version 2.2, there's a new pro version that has auto-switching. If you have donated before, please contact me and I'll arrange a workaround for you as it's unfair for you to pay twice, thank you :)
It lists the storage areas available on your device including internal storage, SD cards and attached devices such as hard drives, showing the total and used space on each. You can then scan each one and view them in detail, and delete files which are no longer needed.
Storage analyzer is free, with no popup or full screen ads, and is easy to use.
-displays correct values
-clicking on the widget will update it
-updates every 5 minutes
*Tested on 1.5 Cupcake
After installing you can find the widget by going to your home screen then press Menu->Add->Widget
* Ultra-lightweight Zip Viewer (archive reader)
* Open the archive, run automatically connected applications
* Support extracting compressed file section
* Support extracting encrypted files
* File management features support, convenient
* Adaptive specifications resolution screen
* Support for cut, copy, paste, delete and other operations
* Search and share files
* Support for multiple choice and supports a variety of sort
* Support for images, photos and thumbnail display application icons
Keywords: decompression, decompression, file management, file management, resource, browsers, zipper, zip, rar, tar, iso, File Explorer, File Browser, Wireless, WIFI, LAN, SMB, Samba, Gallery, WebDAV , FTP,
Use this app to see how much internal storage space you have free on your android phone.
Now this tool is free for you.
Quick download it.
About this app:
This is a phone internal storage widget.
It can show you the available free storage and the portion that you have used.
In details, the percentage of used space is on the left, the free space is on the right.
We know that, Phone internal storage can influence the speed of your phone.
If we run out of the internal phone storage, our phone will run slowly. So it really matters.
Therefore, we should free up plenty of space timely.
Quick add this widget to your home screen, then you can see the real-time internal storage there.
In this way, you will know when to move some applications and various system files to
If you often install apps on your phone, this app will be a perfect tool to check how much space you have free.
If you are a person like deleting things, this app will be great reminder.
Welcome to download it.
● Analyses Sdcard, external Sdcards, USB storage devices, system partitions (disabled by default)...
● Order the content by size, the amount of files, the date or just the name
● See the space used by applications using App2SD (.android_secure folder).
● Include or exclude folder from the mediascan of the Android Gallery.
● Filter out the content you are aware of to make the rest more noticeable.
● Delete no longer necessary data directly from the app. No need for external file managers.
● Copy and Move files directly from the App.
● Real tablet support.
● Allows several columns depending on the screen size.
● Shows which already removed application left over some data in /sdcard/Android/data/ and /data/data
If you have issues with this application, please HELP to make it better by filing a bug report by mail (or via the Android internal bug reporting).
Keywords: Optimizer Optimiser Analyzer SD Card Tree Size Grid Free Disk Drive Space Usage Xoom File Explorer Manager App2SD HD THD DiskView Gallery Excluder ICS Ice Cream Sandwich Holo windirstat
1. Supported Languages
- Korean (Hangul): 2-bul layout, short vowels, short vowels + 2-bul layout, Tenchijin, Tenchijin Plus, Vega (Sky), Naratgeul
2. Keyboard Themes
Customize the keyboard appearance by applying supported themes
3. Keystroke Settings
Customize vibration, sound or pop-ups when pressing keys
4. Clipboard Managing Function
- Copied text will be saved then managed in a list (maximum 21 texts)
- Functions to delete or lock the list
5. Customize Convenient Inputs
- Enable number pad or arrow pad on top
- Input special characters by pressing down the keys
- Input predefined sentence by pressing down the Enter key
6. Horizontal Split Layout Support
7. Hardware Keyboard Support
- 2-bul layout support and Korean/English shifting function support (Shift + Spacebar or directly)
8. Analyze User Touch Position for Auto Correction
- Support recommended vocabularies
- Auto correction feature that predicts the key that will be pressed next to reduce typos (2-bul layout & short vowels)
Q. When checking ALKeyboard, an alert notifying that every text the user inputs can be collected appears. Can I trust this app?
A. ‘Attention’ notification is a message that Android shows. ALKeyboard does not gather any user information.
Android Version 2.3~4.4
Storage Analyzer can:
- Analyze SD card, external storage, USB devices
- Visualize size of folders/file
- Order the content by name, size
- Change ordering direction
- Separate files folders
- Show hidden files/folders
- File manager (open, copy, move, rename and delete by long click)
If you like more of those simple, lightweight widgets which only ask you for the permissions they realy need and don't fill up you phone with Megabytes of data even if they need to do only a small job then check out the other SLW widgets.
Open source GNU GPL 3.0