Briefly about Permissions used by this Game:
1) VIBRATE: Enables the vibration of device when Space Buggy explodes.
2) WAKE_LOCK: When device supports it, stops the dim of screen when no activity timeout occurs.
The below permissions were used till version 1.2.0 and are still used in the Demo version:
3) ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows to access approximate location derived from network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. This is only used for statistical reasons and only the country that the installation occurs is of the attention of the Creator. This location is only collected when the Wi-Fi is ON.
4) READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state. With this permission the Game finds if Wi-Fi is ON.
5) INTERNET: Only if Wi-Fi is ON the Game sends to Game Web Site Server some statistical data collected and simultaneously downloads only one advertisement image. If you are on 3G nothing of the above happens.
You'll need expert timing and fast hands to keep your job at the Happy Skeleton Factory. Test your reflexes by dragging skeleton parts to the correct workstation and repair as many skeletons as you can!
A temperamental chute spits out random parts onto a moving conveyor belt - but don't let them them fall off! Match the wrong part to a workstation and you'll get a strike against you. Receive three and the boss will fire you!
Made with love by Hey Topher.