Wonderful app, but hope they continue to polish it up a bit. Some aspects are still a little less than user-friendly. However I am new to the app so hopefully I will figure out the ins and outs too smooth the process
Usage is awkward when a game end, it lacks a button to go back to menu or something, but otherwise, great app.
Awesome app, just wish there was a return to home button on the finished game screen instead of having to push back a lot.
Super easy to keep score. It has a very large database of games each of which have a scoring setup which makes it easy to keep track of points.
Its a little wierd, and no easy way to correct scores. But otherwise it does a grwat job.
* Stat screens are fully customizable. Choose what sections are visible and their order
* Reworked horizontal list of plays. Replaced generic badges with the images of players / games. Plays can also be opened from them.
* New stat section: Days of week
* New stat section: Active players
* Detailed view for all pie charts
* Detailed view for stat tables. Show all rows not just the first 10 games / players.
* Extra info for fun and durations charts
* Added share functionality to stat screens