Loved it It has so many tataices that you can do Friday r example I was one hedquters away from being destroyed but I had a lot of tanks that I could use for terrain attacks on them
Fun but But you have to pay to remove the ads. If you buy coins it still has ads you literally have to pay $5 just to get rid of the ads total scam don't download it.
Good game Ok but a bit boring, just tanks and infantry men. Maybe I have not reached the levels with more action...
Bloody banner ad 1/4 of my screen is an ad. And when I close it with the"X" it goes to Playstore
Enjoyed playing then Freezes during battle! Playing on Moto Z Force. Have 0 issues with other apps and games.
Installed it and then uninstalled it. There's an add taking 25% of the screen. Basically you have to pay $5 to get rid of it. Rediculous.
- Internal updates
- Fixes random crash and button not reacting after level loss
- Hotfix for crash on Android 2.3.x devices
- Fixed in app purchases
- Added immersive mode
- Fixed some remaining crashes
- Fixed restore transactions
- Fixed random crash on ICS
- Fixed compatibility issues with certain ICS devices
- Fixed bug in options menu
- Fixed popups & interstitials showing despite of having ad free version
- Removed OpenFeint support
- Minor bugfixes
- Updated SDKs