Great except for a big problem Very sharp looking and fitting music that isn't irritating. That's one seriously cute Viking. However, the scoring is getting more and more frustrating. I can do a great job clearing the board, and I don't even get 1 star, let alone 3. How the heck is it scored?? Guess you need special maneuvers to get more points? Maybe better instructions? As if that wasn't frustrating enough, now I'm supposed to be spelling words with blocks and catching vases at the same time. Kinda feels like.....work. Fix the scoring.
Handy games u r the best Love all ua games bur smegames i hate it coz it requires internet connection
Cool The only problem is the Eygpts land level 4 wont load, its unlocked but says loading..... forever. Anxious to play these levels. Whats going on
Never ending fun I could play it more than black ops 2 if u call this boring I think u arent playing the right game
Perfect game It is awsome i loved the graphics five stars for handy games
Doesn't Work on Nexus 7 Not working on Nexus 7, app hasn't been updated in years. However, works on the Note 3. Game tries to mix the gameplay for a different take on match-3, but it's not appealing enough. The game struggles with its slow pace.
- Added haptic feedback powered by Immersion
- Removed support for OpenFeint
- Screen adjustments for new devices
- Fixed crash in Egypt level 4 on low resolution devices
- Egypt scenario with 30 new levels!
- New special crates to stack
- Fixed game won’t start on Milestone and other devices
- Fixed a crash after unlocking all levels
- Tweaked controls
- Revised the first levels
- Changed the endless mode
- Added hints to the main menu