1. Check out unbilled local data and voice call usage with widget
2. Check out detailed unbilled usage
(This widget is only applicable for 3HK 3G/4G customers and 3HK 3G/4G network is required.)
Developed by Speedchecker Ltd, the Company behind the most popular speed testing websites measuring over 100 million speed tests globally and trusted by the BBC, Guardian and other media outlets, ISPs and Governments.
one-click speed test of download, upload and ping
history of all speed tests saved to your device
easy sharing of results
compatible with a wide array of Android devices
Start your free speed test on Android today!
Do not let your telecommunications company to cheat the network speed is how quickly.
The convenient App which to obtain network speed and Mobile phone signal strength on your Android device.
1 Get the IP address of the wireless network.
2 Get speed wireless network.
3 Get WiFi status and strength
4 Get your 3G / 4G IP address
4.Get GSM / 2G / 3G / 4G speed
5 Get GSM / 2G / 3G / 4G state and intensity
Check the current month’s IDD usage*
Enquire the IDD call rate for hot destinations
Facilitate make calls via IDD 1666
Receive the promotion offers
* Actual usage shown in the statement for the relevant month shall be final and conclusive.
This App can be used by Hong Kong Broadband Network Ltd. current IDD 1666 customers only.
Your files are protected by 256-bit AES encryption and you can manage your folders and documents by different permission rule sets including Read & Download, Edit, Delete, Manage, and Share.
Similarly, please ask ASR for screen cap.
3homeCloud App Features
- Unique virus-scan features, scan your files after uploading to the cloud
- Data is transferred using AES 256-bit encryption.
- Support multi-platform devices - Android, iOS, Windows and Macs.
- Upload any file stored on your device or SD card
- Quickly and easily share your files with friends
- Stream audio files and watch video from your account
Please visit our website at http://www.threebb.com.hk/3homeCloud for more information
Download now and register HelloWay service with HGC to enjoy the features below:
• Make calls with your HelloWay Hong Kong number. The person you call or makes call to you does not need to install the application.
• Make calls to Hong Kong fixed-line or mobile number and receive calls from anywhere in the world
• Value-added-service: Caller Display, Call Waiting, Missed Call Notification, Offline Call Forwarding and Voice Messaging services
1. Subscriber can use the HelloWay service through either data network or Wi-Fi. HGC shall not be liable for any data charges incurred by subscribers for using data network in or outside Hong Kong. To ensure the stability of the Service, subscriber is recommended to use Wi-Fi to access the Service.
2. Subscriber needs to register IDD service for the HelloWay number before making calls to overseas. IDD charges would be incurred and billed by the chosen operator separately.
3. HGC does not guarantee, and subscriber acknowledges and agrees, that the call quality or service performance may be affected by the stability of data network or Wi-Fi connection. Subscriber should check with his/her network operator for any connection problems, restrictions on VoIP function, or any additional charges for using VoIP. HGC will not be liable for the service failure due to the above situations.
4. Subscriber understands and agrees that the provision of the Service may be affected by uncertain factors such as subscriber’s mobile device settings, the restrictions of the relevant laws and regulations of Hong Kong or the overseas destinations, power failure which cannot be controlled by HGC. If the Service is interrupted or temporarily suspended due to the above events or other events which are beyond HGC’s control, HGC will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by the subscriber.
5. Subscriber understands and agrees that the Service is unable to connect to any emergency number or system when being used outside Hong Kong, and HGC shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss, damage or expenses incurred by the subscriber in relation thereto.
6. The Service cannot function during power failure and is not suitable for use with lifeline devices.