The mobile app is a companion study tool to the iKnow! website (iknow.jp). With this app, you can enjoy the iKnow! experience on your phone or tablet.
Your iKnow! study progress on your Android device is automatically synched to your PC account, so you can study in the way that best matches your needs and lifestyle.
“Japanese, Chinese, and English”
Official courses are offered for studying Japanese, Chinese, and SAT English. The Japanese Core 6000 covers the 6,000 most commonly used words in Japanese, and the Chinese Core 2000 covers the 2,000 most commonly used words in Chinese. All words have sample sentences and audio.
“Spaced rehearsal learning”
iKnow! presents items in a spaced rehearsal pattern optimized for efficient learning. iKnow! calculates an optimal moment to review what you have learned so that you can learn more effectively.
iKnow! tells you what to study and when. Based on your targets and performance, iKnow! manages your study for you.
- Four study applications: iKnow!, Sentence Trainer, Brainspeed, and Listening.
- iKnow!: Master words and phrases with our patented learning algorithms.
- Sentence Trainer: Master sentence patterns and constructions.
- Brainspeed: Fast-paced quizzing and review.
- Listening: Listen to content on the go. You can slow down, loop, and favorite any audio.
- Study progress synched across Android, iOS and PC accounts
Learn new languages and improve your language skills effectively with SuperMemo, the award- winning method of learning with fans all over the world.
WARNING! People get addicted to the SuperMemo method once they see how quickly they make progress and learn a language! SuperMemo sets an optimum repetition plan, which minimizes the time spent on learning, and guarantees nearly 100% knowledge retention to those users who study regularly.
30% increase in learning results thanks to the SuperMemo method – effectiveness proved by scientific research.
Perfect for students, executives and those who need to effectively learn a language anywhere they are.
The application includes:
✓ Extensive language course catalogue
✓ Synchronization feature – synchronise your course among the SuperMemo platforms (online and offline)
✓ Calendar with a repetition plan
✓ The award-winning SuperMemo method implemented in every course
Available types of courses:
✓ Comprehensive courses
✓ Vocabulary builders
✓ Grammar courses
✓ Exam preparation courses
✓ Phrase books
✓ And many others…
All the courses contain:
✓ The SuperMemo method – the original spaced repetition feature to help you memorize a new language quickly
✓ Recordings of native speakers which will help you practise your pronunciation untill it is perfect
✓ Your individual study plan based on your abilities and time spent on learning
There are many methods inspired by the SuperMemo algorithm, but it was SuperMemo to prove that successful learning is based on regular repetition. The SuperMemo algorithm continues to be the best "virtual teacher" and the only one supported by scientific research.
★ SuperMemo among Newsweek’s 31 ways to get smarter in 2012
“If you want to commit something to memory, the best time to recall it is the instant before you forget it. The flashcard program SuperMemo helps you catalog that important new data—and then reminds you to remember it at that perfect moment before it slips away.”
-- Newsweek, 9-10/01/2012, Sharon Begley
★ Want to Remember Everything You'll Ever Learn? Surrender to This Algorithm
„SuperMemo is a program that keeps track of discrete bits of information you've learned and want to retain. (…)SuperMemo tracks this so-called forgetting curve and reminds you to rehearse your knowledge when your chance of recalling it has dropped to, say, 90 percent. When you first learn a new vocabulary word, your chance of recalling it will drop quickly. But after SuperMemo reminds you of the word, the rate of forgetting levels out. The program tracks this new decline and waits longer to quiz you the next time”.
-- Wired Magazine, 16/05/2008, Gary Wolf
You can translate, collect & memorize words, phrases, idioms and other chunks of language.
Vocabla is like dictionary, that never forgets about your vocabulary.
It can help you learn 300+ English words/month.
How it works:
New English word? Add it to Vocabla. Memorize it.
It's like a game: collect words from your everyday life context or from your professional activities.
Have fun learning new vocab with interactive simple tests.
* You can learn English words using: Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Vietnamese, Turkish, Portuguese, Polish. Other language? Learn using English definitions
* Different trainings: Flashcards, Multiple Choice Test
* Library with the best word lists ready to use
* Different levels of lists to learn from: for beginners, intermediate & advanced learners
* You can share lists with other learners
* Your progress stats
* Users ranking
* Custom word translations
* You can learn pronunciation with sound to practice your spoken English. Audio will improve your speaking skills (Go Pro Plan)
* You can synchronize between multiple devices (Go Pro Plan)
Also available on your computer: http://vocabla.com
* over 500 words to get you started in learning Spanish
* three types of exercises from easy to difficult to make learning a new word a more gradual experience
* multiple choice to get familiar with the words
* the classic hangman game as an intermediate step to learning the full word
* text to speech and speech to text to help with the pronounciation of the words
tags: memory practice spacing repetition mexican babel babbel memrise memorise list interval translation dictionary spain language travel guide tourist phrases tts stt speak speaking duolingo duo lingo
Native connects you to native language speakers from around the world.
Find Native speakers of the language you are learning today!
- Find a Native to have a conversation with using the Native app.
- Just select the language you wish to practice and browse Natives that speak that language.
- If the Native is online you can call them directly (the call happens over data and is like using any free VOIP service)
- If the Native is offline you can schedule a call with them. They will be notified that you wish to speak with them.
- Once the call is completed you can rate and comment on the Native and share your experience on facebook and twitter.
An entirely new and modern way to practice languages is at your fingertips.
Download Native now. Learn directly from native speakers.
You may have used Duolingo, Memrise, Busuu, Rosetta stone to learn vocabulary and grammar. Now practise what you have learned with real native speakers!
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/getnativehq
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/getnativeapp
Learn more about becoming a Native
Learn more at getnative.co
**If you like Native, please consider reviewing the app**
Let's face it, not everyone can commit full-time to learning a language. We know there are many things going on in your life: school, work, the kids, that special someone. That's why we developed WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary Lite for the ultra-busy, 21st century lifestyle. There's absolutely no reason to miss out on all the benefits of learning Arabic just because you're light on time. With WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary Lite, you'll start down the road to fluency and reap the rewards that go with it.
With WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary Lite, you'll master 200 of the most frequently used words and phrases in the Arabic language right on your Android device! The app doubles as a mini travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Arabic phrases. Learn Arabic with audio recordings of a native Arabic speaker and a voice recorder so you can master perfect pronunciation anywhere, anytime. This list of the 200 most frequently used Arabic words is compact enough to fit a little review into you busy schedule. Study at your convenience at times and places that work for you! WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary Lite also comes with an addictive Word of the Day alert and free Arabic audio lessons when you sign up for a free ArabicPod101.com account inside the app.
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary Lite FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! Android Tablet support
- Arabic Top 100 Words: A special list of words specific to daily life in Egypt or another Arabic speaking country. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook (3G or WiFi required to access Wikipedia links within the app)
- Essential Arabic vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, class and gender (Note: You will need an internet connection for the initial download)
- Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- Free Audio Lessons: Learn more than just words! Access the newest ArabicPod101.com audio lessons when you sign up for a Free Lifetime Account within the app
- Updated Basic Resources: Want to explore the Arabic language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Arabic learning tips, information and material
- Easy to Use Design: Intuitive Android swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without excessive swiping and tapping
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function: Search entire database in English or Arabic
- Progress Bar: Keep track of how many words you have really mastered
- Authentic Arabic pronunciation
200 words not enough?
Upgrade to WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary full edition to get 2000 more words and phrases!
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Donation: You can buy pro version on the market or donate through paypal link in anymemo.org. The Pro version has the same features as free version. Don't buy if you want more f eatures!
Project Twitter: @helloworld11
Please DO NOT make comments in Android Market for bugs / suggestions / Questions. I WON'T read it!
Please directly email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post issues in
, I will response as fast as I can!
This course perfectly fits your learning style: you will learn at your own pace and every day you will see improvements after each lesson. Learning Spanish was never so fast and easy, try it!
5 million users are learning with our courses, join our community!
✔ The perfect Spanish course for beginners or advanced students, with 420 Spanish lessons from a basic to an advanced level (A1, A2 and B1 levels). Before starting the course, you can take a Spanish exam that will place you at the correct level.
✔An easy, guided learning process. You will feel you learn Spanish from the very beginning.
✔ Our spaced repetition system (revision tests at increasing intervals) allows you to learn gradually with no frustrations.
✔ You can learn Mexican & Spain (Europe) Spanish. It's up to you which one you study.
✔ Spanish vocabulary exercises to learn and understand more than 9,000 words. You will also have phrase and sentence exercises to learn how to use those new words correctly. All of them are recorded so that you can focus on the pronunciation and intonation of the new words and sentences, a way to improve your listening skills! You will never say again “espanol” but you will say “espaÑol” :)
✔ Easy and detailed explanations in every lesson, with lots of example sentences. Learn once and for all!
✔Spanish Grammar exercises at the end of every lesson to reinforce what you’ve already learned.
✔ Reading exercises with true or false questions. Test your reading skills while you learn Spanish vocabulary!
✔ Audios in Mexican & Castilian Spanish.
In the course there are two types of accounts:
- Basic: this account is free, but you have restricted access to certain parts of the course.
- Premium: with this account you have complete access to all of the course content and material.
It is necessary to create an account to join our course. All you need is your email and a password.
When you access the course for the first time, we give you a month of Premium access for free to try everything that we have to offer. When the trial month finishes, your account will automatically convert to a Basic account.
That's it, with no hidden fees.
This course requires Internet connection. All of your progress will be automatically saved so the next time you enter the course you will be able to continue where you left off, regardless of the device you are using.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wlingua - #Wlingua / @Wlingua
Blog: http://blog.wlingua.com/ – you will find comments from Wlinguers about our method.
Visit our web http://www.wlingua.com/
Feature highlights include:
★ Hiragana and Katakana;
★ Practice and Test Modes;
★ Stroke directional support and step through;
★ Accuracy statistics and goal-based progression;
★ Randomization based on Accuracy and Frequency;
★ HD Screen Support;
★ Configurable Canvas.
Please send bug reports or comments to email@example.com or interact with us on twitter.
The Beandoll Story
Six little beans ("Beandolls") developed together in a Beanpod. Once they had grown large enough, the Beanpod split open, scattering the Beandolls in different parts of the world. Over time, each Beandoll took on traits from the region where it landed, and each acquired a special power.
But now, their beloved Earth is in danger. The evil Polu is sweeping across the Earth, destroying all that is green and natural. "G-Core" (the Earth's Green Energy Center) calls for help, and the Beandolls heed its call. They reunite in Bean Valley, where they will prepare to use their special powers to fight Polu and save Nature on the Earth.
But first, the Beandolls must get reacquainted after all these years apart, and they must learn to speak the same language--starting with English and Chinese.
Family, Home, Body, Colors, Food, Numbers, Surroundings, Animals, Birthdays, School, Activities, Habits.
Listen to the animation in English or Chinese.
Rewind, fast forward, or pause the animation at any time.
Subtitles always available
Easy to understand
Promotes good behavior and values
See different species from jurassic carnivores or plant eating dinosaurs, predators or hunters like Tyranosaurus rex, velociraptor to hominini, Australopithecus & Paranthopus, proto-humans & humans. View a gallery of discoveries, the fossils of dinos, hominids, Homo erectus, Handy man, workman, the hobbit, the neanderthal man, homo sapiens sapiens, the taung child or see the remains of "natural spring".
Observe relations between species (see coexisting species) and learn more with an original timeline !
♥ "This app is really cool! I recommend it for u science freaks out there. It is good for studies. Oh, and there are hobbit skulls on there. :) five star really cool." [Dawgz♦♦]
♥ "Love it! It revitalized my interest in physical anthropology and human evolution!" [West♦♦]
♥ "Superb App Great pocket guide to our human ancestry." [Dary♦♦]
♥ "I think this app is really cool. Definitely recommend it to anyone who is interested in archaeology and anthropology." [Skye♦♦]
♥ "Incredible A++++ Love it as an anthropology and archaeology major this is so great to have at hand." [Durh♦♦]
♥ "Fantastic - Great resource all in one place. Love it [David Jo♦♦]
■ 200 fossils and remains available (dinosaurs, hominids remains, bones, skulls, skeletons, cast ...) !
■ zoom on images to see details and get more information
■ time range bar to select a time interval for species or edit numbers manually (e.g. discover species that share the same period of time)
■ search for →co-existing species← (same temporal range), see available fossils and get more information
■ quick search within temporal range, scientific classification, species, dates, location, discovery information, measures ...!
■ use geologic time scales like prehistoric ages, holocene, pleistocene, pliocene, miocene, cretaceous or jurassic to filter species
■ Discoveries gallery with a timeline associated : browse history with the discovered remains and fossils
■ Complete offline mode : fetch data for offline use, retrieve all data (see "+" button in discovery tab)
Contact us if you want to publish or share your data with Sapiens.
This app helps me find pronunciation mistakes and and speak correctly - Anh Nguyen
(...) ultimately it is an excellent tool to improve English - Frank Santana
Learn how to speak English with most common phrases and words.
Day to day English phrases are categorized. Each phrase has a standard voice you can listen to and a record tool to save and play back your own voice. This way you can compare your speaking with the original American English accent and learn from it.
Speaking is more active than listening, by speaking out loud, you can detect mistakes and improve faster. The selected phrases are likely to be heard in daily conversations. These phrases are simple yet very useful.
You can track your progress for each speaking topic.
If you like the app, please rate and comment. Thank you!
- Excellent UI.
- Easy to use
- Give you one click access to SLATE and NEON.
Please rate us if you like our work.
Asia Society Hong Kong App includes:
• Asia Society’s mission
• Opening hours, admission fees, and address of Asia Society Hong Kong Center
• Program calendar and details
• Past, Current, and Future exhibition description
• On-view exhibits description and audio guide
• Public artwork descriptions
• Site descriptions and different tour routes
• QR code scanner to scan QR codes placed throughout the site for visitor’s easy navigation and information
Its rich multimedia experience strongly enriches audience’s experience and knowledge inside and outside of the Center!
If you have a Transparent Language Online account, you can activate your Transparent Language mobile app by entering the mobile username and password from within your personal account. These accounts are provided if you have access through a participating Public Library or School which subscribes to these services.
The Transparent Language mobile app is a powerful and personalized language-learning system, designed to advance your new language proficiency by expanding your vocabulary reservoir. The engaging flash card interface helps lock foreign language words and phrases into your memory so that you can recall them with better accuracy. The Transparent Language mobile app will make your language learning easy using its fun, addicting, and lightning-fast 3-step process.
* Access to over 75 languages (including Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, and more).
* Learn over 1,000 critical words and phrases for each language.
* Hear the language spoken by real native speakers and learn every nuance with Byki's SlowSound technology.
* Read and see your chosen language in its native form.
* Search for words and phrases on Twitter to see how others use the language.
* Track your progress as you work your way through Byki lists.
Supported languages include: Afrikaans, Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, European Portuguese, French, Finnish, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish, Zulu, and many more.
Note: A Transparent Language Online user account is required to use the Transparent Language mobile app. If your library or educational institution does not have a subscription to these services, you can purchase any single language in our Byki Mobile application, including Spanish, French, and more.
Check out the code at https://github.com/ethanthomas/BasicAndroidNetworking