Hibe Share is a privacy-aware app that allows you to create multiple sub-identities under one general account. These sub-identities, known as personas, can be created for personal, professional, academic and even anonymous interactions. Each persona has its own customized profile information, together with a dedicated audience you have selected from your contact list. Each audience is only aware of that persona to which it has been assigned, unaware of the existence of your other personas and the different information they may contain. You can then use the persona of your choice to share specific content with a dedicated audience. As such, you control who sees what content, and how you appear to them. In this manner, Hibe Share constantly safeguards your privacy and image, allowing you to truly and freely interact with your entire social network.
By organizing your social interactions as described above, Hibe Share allows you to make profound efficiency gains in receiving and consuming content. Each persona has its own feed, populated with content from the audience associated with it. This allows you to prioritize by order of importance which feed you want to look at first (i.e. you want only work related feed), and therefore not forcing you to navigate through a lot of noise in order to reach the information you seek.
Now, your online interactions are well separated. No mess here. This is how Hibe Share brings intimacy and fun back to online interactions again.
• Use separate identities to define how you appear in specific relationships with people in the facets of your life.
• Persona information includes an avatar, name, title, biography, phone number, email and address.
• Edit or delete your persona.
• Follow, Favorite or Report someone’s persona.
• Categorize and organize your posts by topic.
• Edit, Delete or Hide your booklets any time in the future.
• Follow booklets shared by others.
• Hide certain booklets from your feed while receiving others.
• Choose the persona you want to use to share content with specific people in your life.
• Add content and categorize your post within a booklet.
• Select people or audiences you want to share your content with.
• Get a preview of your booklet’s latest posts.
• One continuous feed per persona.
• View the latest posts shared in booklets by the people you associated with this facet.
• Filter your facet feed.
• View related posts about a specific topic in a booklet as a posts feed.
• Engage on a post and see others’ reactions.
• Use the Magic Eye to make your post visible to additional people after being shared. Also, as a post recipient, use the Magic Eye to check who else in your network can see this post.
• Move your post to another booklet.
• Delete your post.
• Hide post from a booklet.
• Report a post.
• See people’s reaction to a post.
• React to a post using a given persona:
• Like: Quickly express your positive feeling about a post.
• Dislike: Express your negative feeling about a post along with the reason of disliking it. Express your opinion about other’s dislikes on a post.
• Comment: Express your feeling on a post. Reply directly to a comment. Make your comment or reply only visible to the people of your choice.
• View most current information about your connections.
• Import people from your device or add new people manually.
• Assign people to specific facets.
• Define and edit the relationships you maintain with others.
• Block or delete people.
• Get an at-a-glance look at the different facets of your life.
• View notifications and updates alerts from people you have in your network.
• Get alerts on recent activities made by others in a given facet.
• Turn off a facet to stop receiving alerts on anything that may happen in this context of your life. Turn it on to enable them.
• View requests alerts from people who want to connect with you.
• Create a new facet.