Beautiful app, love the multiple ways you can use the various decks - I have one deck for just randomness, another for holding cards in my hand (I enjoy the fact that I can put my character's skills and levels in there) - it's a sweet little app with well thought out bonus features which makes it worth the money.
Just a few nitpicks The app didn't seem to respect that my device is locked in portrait mode. And it would really make more sense to have the the cards pop up right face up. The infinite deck and maintain hand options would work better in the general options menu in my opinion. Beyond these little nitpicks. Great stuff!
Easy to use Surprised to see how easy to use it is. Launched it for the first time and was presented with a well thought set of defaults. Drawing the cards is quick, there's an animation that changes if the deck is infinite or not. Had a good laugh when I noticed some cards were upside-down. Also, I liked how you can associate skills to a deck? Updating my review to 5 stars as the developer quickly fixed all bugs right after reporting :)
Cool Deck Very cool, but adding points to the skill tree should be in the help file.
Galaxy S3 Doesn't work on the S3, yet.
Exactly what is needed The perfect card app for fate
• Set the default for stock decks to always upright, since that was causing confusion
• Fixed an error in the DFRPG skill list (removed Brawling, added Investigation)
• Made re-checking for IAP when the cache expires more robust
• Fixed some missing card faces art in the help pages
• Fixed a bug with saving custom skill profiles