Challenging game I mostly play pass&play style with friends. Most admitting thing is you have to have an internet connection to play (c'mon, really?), and you can't turn off the sounds/music. If not for these I would have given five stars.
Stunning After downloading this game on multiple phones and generations, it has consistently been the most fun and time consuming mobile game I've played to date. Amazing concept (game theory!) and replay. Moreover, a beautifully designed game, with fantastic and smooth, quick animation. This game will be a future classic.
Amazing game! Your game is amazing! I love playing it. I like the new changes that don't allow you to send a person to the same board repeatedly but what I HATE is the fact that I cannot turn off the sound portion of the notification. All of my other games allow me to do this. I still see the notification in the status bar but the sound doesn't wake me up at 2am! Please fix this and I will rate 5 stars. This is also the reason I had previously rated the app 4 stars. Please fix. Thank you in advance. Chat would be nice.
Wildcard system is flawed I have played several games in which both players could win do to a wildcard, but instead the game would randomly choose one 3 in a row over another. The game developers should fix this so that this situation forces a tie instead, or choose the player who made the wildcard or something.
Amazing game... It's just goes a little too slow for my liking... Need to be playing lots of boards to make it interesting... But then it also can get confusing. Lol
Looks cool but... It crashes after a few seconds of playing it. Devs fix this soon!
- Update to address intermittent issues preventing players from making moves and previously claimed boards "switching sides"
- Leaderboards updated to reflect only ACTIVE players who have made a move within the last couple of months -- check them out and see where you rank!
- Fixed rare edge issues with wild card boards that occasionally led to improper match results
- App icon badge notifications are now more accurate!
- Wide assortment of performance improvements and bug fixes
Crystal Defenders, the addictive strategy game of Square Enix, is now available!