Test FOOTSIES skill with your friends anywhere with local arcade style battle!
FOOTSIES is a 2D fighting game where players can control character movement horizontally and use one attack button to perform normal and special moves to defeat their opponent. While the controls (and graphics) are super simple, FOOTSIES retains the fundamental feeling of fighting game genre where spacing, hit confirm and whiff punish are keys to achieve victory.
- There is no health bar. The round is lost after being hit by special moves.
- There is, however, guard bar. You can block opponent attack up to three times. After that, every attack will cause guard break.
- There are two type of normal moves, neutral attack and forward/backward attack.
- There are two type of special moves which can be performed by holding and then release attack button. One can be performed by neutral release, and forward/backward release for the other one.
- If normal moves connect with the opponent, whether on hit or block, it can be canceled into neutral special move by pressing an attack button again.
- Forward and backward dashes can be performed by pressing forward/backward twice.