The Caen Memorial museum free application is used as a guide to prepare your visit. From the origins of the Second World War to the end of the Cold War the museographic area tells us the tragic story of the 20th century.
Enhance your visit thanks to its new features :
• Enjoy a customized visit in adequacy with your areas of interest and the length of time that you have.
- The Second World War
- D-Day Landings and the Battle of Normandy
- General Richter’s headquarters
- The Cold War
- Tempory exhibitions
- The Souvenir Gardens
• As well as the other sites operated by the Caen Memorial Museum :
- The Civilians in Wartime Memorial
- The Arromanches circular cinema
- The 1944 radar museum
• Find your way with the museum’s plan.
• Obtain all the practical information you need to prepare your visit.