DESCRIPTION—The CampusCast Mobile Command Center™ provides educational administrators with on-the-go access to their CampusCast™ account and more.
The CampusCast Mobile Command Center™ (CCMCC) is an exclusive addition to the High Ground Solutions CampusCast™ product line. It’s a specially developed application designed to launch alerts and messages directly from a variety of cellular and mobile devices. That means voice, text-to-speech, email, and SMS text messages can be launched and monitored at a moment’s notice without being tethered to a computer. This feature is especially important in an emergency when every second counts.
IMPORTANT—This application works in conjunction with the CampusCast™ rapid alert and communication product and will not function without it. You will not be able to use this application without a valid CampusCast administrator account. For more information about CampusCast, please visit www.highgroundsolutions.com or contact High Ground Solutions at (888) 988-5884.
• Launch and schedule voice, text-to-speech, Email, and SMS text messages directly from the CCMCC
• Set call and priority levels
• Translate text-to-speech messages into one of five languages
• Convert email and SMS text messages into one of more than 50 languages
• Push graphics and video directly to intended recipients
• Use alert templates created within the web portal.
• View alert details and monitor results
• Learn about important feature updates for CampusCast
CampusCast and the CampusCast Mobile Command Center are trademarks or registered trademarks of High Ground Solutions, Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. Copyright © 2018 High Ground Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.