Love Highlights magazine? Then you’ll love our NEW app, Highlights Every Day — more games, puzzles, reading and original videos to enjoy EVERY day!
Here’s more Fun with a Purpose™ from the publisher your family has trusted for generations to help kids become their best selves. Highlights Every Day has been created for the new ways children engage with the world, making their screen time so much more than play time!
Enjoy your FREE TRIAL and get:
• Original videos, including joke reels, animated learning clips and Ask Highlights Kids shorts
• Engaging stories, poems and reading activities
• Skill-building Hidden Pictures® puzzles, mazes, word clues and more
• Fascinating interactive quizzes
• Hundreds of activities — there’s always something new to play
Available for phone and tablet.
For 70 years, Highlights for Children has been helping kids become their best selves through Fun with a Purpose™ magazines, puzzle clubs, games, books, toys and digital products.
Founded by Dr. Garry and Caroline Myers in 1946, Highlights was built on the belief that “Children Are the World’s Most Important People™.” Today, every Highlights product is designed to help children become creative, curious, caring and confident.
• Subscribe to Highlights Every Day from Highlights for Children and get 7 Days Free! Then, it’s only $4.99 per month for new activities delivered every day. That’s just 27¢ per day for 5 new daily activities!
• New content is delivered daily at 12 a.m. PT.
• The first payment will be charged to your Google Play account on the first day following your 30-Day Free Trial, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Account will identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Rather, cancelling the subscription will disable auto-renewal at the end of the current cycle.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.