A 2018 Parents’ Choice Recommended Award Winner!
How many objects can you find in HIDDEN PICTURES™ PUZZLES? The faster you find hidden objects, the more stars you’ll earn – and the more opportunities to unlock exclusive challenges, like the ALL-NEW, scrolling HIDDEN PICTURES PUZZLE RACES™!
Building on more than 70 years of puzzling experience, Highlights for Children brings its classic HIDDEN PICTURES puzzles to life with digital fun the whole family can enjoy!
Puzzles are grouped into themed worlds, with playful animal characters that offer valuable tips and engaging facts. Can you spot a pencil on the farm or banana in outer space? Complete 5 themed puzzles to unlock a super challenging black-and-white picture search – the ultimate in brain-boosting play!
With every spot-it game, you'll see why Hidden Pictures Puzzles is the perfect way for kids (and grown-ups!) to enjoy family game night or quality individual downtime. It's brain-teasing puzzle fun your family can enjoy anytime, anywhere!
Try FREE today to:
• Unlock 50+ puzzles instantly, plus get NEW puzzles every week
• Explore themed puzzle worlds including farm, outer space and castle kingdoms
• Meet each world’s unique character and learn fun facts!
• Earn exclusive seek-and-find challenges, including NEW HIDDEN PICTURES PUZZLE RACES
• Get seasonal bonus puzzles for additional spot-it fun
• Play in a secure, ad-free environment
• Subscribe to HIDDEN PICTURES PUZZLES from Highlights for Children and get new puzzle packs every week, plus special bonus content.
• Additional hidden object puzzles delivered weekly for continued brain-boosting fun!
• The first payment will be charged to your Google Play account on the first day following your 30-day free trial, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the trial.
• Subscriptions last one month and automatically renew.
• Any unused portion of a free trial, if offered, will be forfeited when the user subscribes.
• The subscription price is $3.99
HIGHLIGHTS FOR CHILDREN
Founded by educators Dr. Garry and Caroline Myers in 1946, Highlights was built on the belief that “Children Are the World’s Most Important People™.” Today, more than 70 years later, every product is still designed to help children become their best selves: ""Curious, Creative, Caring and Confident™.