High Five™ Digital Magazine for tablets is a convenient, portable way for 2- to 6-year olds to read, play, learn and just be a kid.
Download a full issue FREE today!
What Kids Will Love:
It's screen time that kids love and parents approve!
The High Five digital magazine for preschoolers and kindergartners gives little ones all their favorite High Five magazine activities:
• Read-along stories and poems
• Simple crafts and recipes
• My First Hidden Pictures™ scenes and other puzzles
• Access to every new issue and a collection of past issues
• Search feature across all digital issues
• Bookmark feature for favorite stories, puzzles and activities
• PLUS, 8-10 bonus pages at the end of each issue – exclusive to the digital magazine!
What Parents Will Love:
This fun, skill-building digital magazine is a safe, secure, ad-free environment for your children.
High Five digital magazine:
• Promotes early reading and math skills
• Helps develop self-confidence
• Portrays positive role models
• Builds a foundation for learning
• Features a simple download process
• Includes offline access for fun on the go
• Offers flexible purchase options for single issues or yearly subscriptions
With new stories, puzzles and activities every month, High Five digital magazine for kindergartners and preschoolers is ideal for car time, waiting time, down time — any time!
Available for tablet.
- Download the Digital Magazine app FREE! Includes a FREE Welcome Issue
- Additional issues, as well as 6-month and 12-month subscriptions, are available for in-app purchase
- 12-month and 6-month subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Account will identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
About Highlights for Children
For more than 70 years, Highlights for Children has been helping kids become their best selves through magazines, puzzle clubs, games, books, toys and digital products.
Founded by Dr. Garry and Caroline Myers in 1946, Highlights was built on the belief that “Children Are the World’s Most Important People™.” Today, every Highlights product is designed to help children become curious, creative, caring, and confident™.