Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
you'll have the necessary bios for the emulator and a complete tutorial on installing and configuring for your start-up.
NOTE: Bios compatible with ePSXe, psx4droid and other emulators of PSX
* FPse guide + configuration tutorial *
* BIOS for fpse 100% functional and verified, you will offer a very high compatibility *
* The full pack EXTRA PSX BIOS (all regions) *
* Xperia PLAY configuration *
* Guide to BIOS setup and commissioning of FPSE *
- The files are not hosted on our servers, they are gathered from the internet.
- Playstation is a trademark of Sony Entertainment.
- We are independent of FPSE and we do not have any type of commercial relationship, fpse is a registered application by: " Schtruck & ldchen2 "
Tags: Bios FPse, Fpse bios, FPse, ePSXe, bios playstation,bios psx,bios, bios emulador, bios ePSXe,bios emulator,emulator psx,emulador playstation
Description: This app allows you to create/edit/convert memory card files for use with PlayStation emulators on Android OS.
Disclaimer: The authors of this app are not responsible for any damage to your device or save files. This code is a work in progress so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Open-Source GPL v3
Github-Issue or mail (adress see down)
Keywords: FPSce FPSe psx psone ps1 playstation sony memory card dex mcr
A quick and easy utility for managing memory cards for RetroArch, FPse, psx4droid and others. Easily convert DexDrive saves to work in either emulator, just open in PSX MC Manager and save. The process is automatic. Choose your preferred emulator format in the Preferences. Copy from card to card, create blank cards, delete and restore deleted saves if they are available and still valid, and edit save details like save ID, product code and region. Makes automatic backups of memory cards when you save.
IMPORTANT: Root Access required with the latest SuperSU.
Last chance to get the app at the discounted price. Get it NOW.
Discussion Forum : http://goo.gl/GchbDA
New Features :
- Relative Touch[Camera Movement] System
- Automatic Profiles Switch
- Now supports all HID Game Controllers
- Background Image Profile Tag
- Material Design User Interface
- Momentary Key Press
- 8-Way DPAD
- Refined 8 -way Swipe mechanism
- Integrated Gamepad testing interface
- Easier setup compared to predecessor.
- 4x-5x sized Analog Sticks , Buttons for Touch Profile Editor.
- Universal Virtual Touch Screen Driver
Tested Devices List : http://goo.gl/IvQder
User Manual: https://goo.gl/092f6o
Read the User Manual thoroughly & please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, before putting up a negative review.
-Search by alphabet.
-Search by TOP10, TOP50, TOP100.
Star-User Search (Top Rated)
-Easy and simple to use.
Includes 71-language translator (WEB Enable mode, lower ad)
- File formats: .iso, .bin/.cue, .mdf/.mds, .img/.ccd, .nrg and .zip.
- File systems: ISO9660 with basic Joliet and/or RockRidge extensions present.
- Conversion to .iso
- Support for conversion to .iso is currently limited. For example, PSX images cannot be converted.
- Files using newer versions of the mdf/mds format are not supported, but can in some cases be opened anyway.
- DVD video disk images might work, but most other DVD images are not supported.
All feedback is welcome.
NOTE: If you see the Pivot notification pop up that doesn't mean it's running! I cannot prevent it from seeing that the controller has connected since Bluetooth broadcasts are not ordered.
This application provides a virtual keyboard that simulates key presses when you use your MOGA controller. You can map any button or joystick on your MOGA to a key using profiles that are exportable in XML format for you to share with your friends.
For users with rooted phones there is a second mode available called Gamepad Mode. This mode creates a virtual gamepad that acts just like a standard USB gamepad. The main benefit of this mode is the ability to use the analog joysticks as more than just glorified directional pads.
• Virtual Keyboard
• Configurable profiles
• Profiles are saved as XML files on your SD card
• Controller discovery and management
• Auto-configures based on which kind of controller you're using (Pro/Pocket)
• Gamepad Mode
• • Only available on rooted devices
• • Pretends to be a standard USB gamepad
• • Allows for full analog input
• Desktop Widgets
• • Toggle the driver's state from your desktop
• • With the long widget you can also change your active profile from the desktop
Experiencing crashes? Send me a crash report or send me your /sdcard/MOGA/error.log file!
Like what you see? Buy me a soda!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Bensussen Deutsch and Associates, Inc. (BD&A Inc.), its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
** Android 2.3 or lower will crash currently due to the on screen keyboard.
This application is a virtual keyboard for PowerA MOGA™ Pocket and MOGA™ Pro controllers. This allows you to simulate keyboard presses with the MOGA controller. With this the MOGA controllers can be used with many applications and games that do not support it by default. You can create button mapping profiles and bind certain application to a profile. Profiles will automatically be selected based on which application you are using. This is particularly useful with applications like emulators.
No hassle connecting MOGA controllers, simply use MOGA Pivot to manage the connection then run MOGA VK.
- Provides full functionality for the PowerA MOGA™ Pocket and MOGA™ Pro controllers.
- Use your MOGA controller with almost any keyboard supported application or game.
- Allows creation of profiles.
- Automatic profile detection based on current app.
- Default mapping included mimics Xperia Play on MOGA Controller.
- Fully customize Analogs to map to keyboard presses.
- Profiles are saved on sd card under 'Moga_VK/'
- MOGA IME includes Android 4.X LatinIME keyboard
- Read contacts and Dictionaries is for LatinIME on screen keyboard.
- Internet is for ads.
- Writing external storage is to save profiles.
- Connect your MOGA controller using MOGA Pivot.
- Install SNESDroid http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.halsafar.snesdroid
- Open MOGA VK.
- Enable MOGA IME.
- Select the Default profile from the profile drop down.
- Click the gear icon to modify the profile.
- Add SNESDroid application.
- Play SNESDroid using MOGA.
- SNESDroid, NESDroid, GENPlusDroid, GambatteDroid
This is NOT a bluetooth keyboard driver, it ONLY supports the devices listed above.
Analog input is supported but requires that the app you are using BluezIME with also supports it. Some of the major emulators support BluezIME analog input, setup your controller inside the emulator app instead of through the BluezIME interface if possible. If your favorite app does not support BluezIME analog input, please write the publishers and ask for it!
Confirmed to work with almost all devices from HTC, Samsung and Motorola.
Reported NOT working with any LG device with stock ROM:
1) Enable BluezIME (Settings, Language and Keyboard)
2) Select the device to use, and the device type
3) Turn on the Game Pad
4) Select BluezIME as the input method
You only need to perform step 1+2 for the first use.
This application does not use root access.
Check to see if it is possible to configure the controller from inside the app you want to use the controller with. If this is possible, it is the recommended way to do so. In this case you do not need to perform the steps above.
If you need help, go to the project homepage and create an issue. I cannot respond to messages left in comments. If you simply cannot create an issue, drop me a line: email@example.com
If you want Wiimote, iCade or Keyboard support, install the HID Enabler:
If you want to complain that Wiimote/iCade/Keyboard does not work with your device, see here first:
If you are a developer that wants to add gamepad controller input, look here:
Big thanks to Stefan Werner for many fixes.
This app features a simple, beautiful and easy to use interface which follows the Material Design guidelines. Supports all Gamepad buttons, DPAD , Bumpers, Triggers and Analog Sticks. It also lets you assign custom Controller button values.
•The Default assignments work for most Controllers. If they don't, simply Long press on the button name and manually assign it.
•Use the reset button on the Action Bar to reset all buttons assignments to default values.
(*Rooted device required for mapping function.）
Viaplay GameCenter also allows players to find, download, and launch compatible games for Viaplay
controllers. (*Root is not required for Game list.)
Download the Gamecenter-F manual at: www.via-play.com/Gamecenter/Gamecenter-F userguide.pdf
Watch the GameCenter-F user instruction video at: http://youtu.be/oRIXizsT3JU