The ‘Hika Rapid Language Learning System’ is intuitively simple with visual, auditory and kinaesthetic functionality. It supports fun, fast and meaningful translation, education and communication.
The Hika EXPLORER product set is focused on the learning and teaching of te reo Māori and supports the implementation of the New Zealand ‘Curriculum Guidelines for Teaching and Learning Te Reo Māori in English-medium Schools: Years 1-13’.
Hika offers an engaging alternative to textbook learning. Phrases are broken down into interchangeable coloured tiles referred to as “chunks”. The user can explore a language category by swiping the language tiles to create a unique phrase followed by a one-tap translation.
In New Zealand you will need to contact your local school tertiary institution to receive a Hika EXPLORER login that provides access to specific curriculum language packs.
Hika EXPLORER features include :
· High quality sound files that assist with correct pronunciation and highlight the subtleties of tone in purposeful communication
· Audio playback in male or female voice
· High frequency language patterns for daily use in learning and teaching contexts
· Language patterns that highlight the subtle differences in family relationships
· Formulaic patterns that reinforce understanding
· Cyclical, reoccurring and differentiated opportunities to learn and practise
· Thousands of possible phrases
· Games and activities to rehearse and practice new learning
· Text2Talk and Email2Talk for communicating with friends
Hika Group Terms & Conditions:
• Hika Group Ltd reserves the right to audit any user to determine that the licence purchased is being utilised in line with the licensing plan.
• Hika Group reserves the right to back date charges to users on any infringement on licensing and product use.
• To avoid licence cancelation, payments made by invoice must be received within 10 working days from the date of purchase.
• To avoid licence cancelation, Student Interactive Licences are not to be used as Projection Licences.
• To avoid licence cancelation, Single User Licences are not to be used as Projection Licences.
• Student Interactive Licences are for students only.
• Individuals must purchase the Single User Licence unless they are in a student educational facility.
• NZPAT APP 564491/571915. PCT/NZ20008/00337.