Your outdoor adventures deserve more than a simple blog entry or status update. This is you overcoming the impossible, white knuckled and covered in dirt, and doing things you only dreamed of doing. When you’re experiencing the best that Mother Nature has to offer, ramblr provides a way to chronicle your expeditions using stats, pics, videos, descriptions and maps. Whether you’re hiking, biking, skiing, kayaking, or road tripping, you can finally tell your story the way it was meant to be told.
Capture the highlights of your trip
• Track your route on the map – see where you’ve been and where you’re going.
• Revel in the glory of your accomplishments – check out statistics for your trip, such as speed, duration, distance, highest point, etc.
• Record video, pics, audio and text descriptions and tag it to points on your map. Relive the full experience of your trip.
• Create a story – use your video and audio recordings, statistics and map tracking to build a rich, detailed record of your journey.
Share your story
• Upload and share memories from your adventures without any hassle. Whether you’re climbing mountains, surviving white water rapids, or generally conquering the world, sharing the details of your trip can be the farthest thing from your mind. Facebook and Twitter integration make it easy and effortless to update your friends on where you are on your journey.
Find your way
• Use the built-in GPS system for directions and routes.
• Download public trips from our server for real-time guidance on your own journey.
Experience other stories
• Don’t know what adventure to embark on? Browse and access trips taken by your friends and others.
• Search for trips by video and audio recordings, map locations, keywords or by name.
Learn more about how you can record and share your next adventure like never before at www.ramblr.com.
KOLHAPUR HIKERS includes all outdoor adventure travel and activities. The activities of KOLHAPUR HIKERS vary from Trekking, Adventure Camps, Corporate Camps, Durg darshan (Fort exploring), Mountaineering, Jungle Exploring, Sahyadri Expeditions, Bike & Bicycle Expeditions, Overland travelling, Beach Camps, Adventure trainings for Schools & Colleges, Family Vacations, Urban Exploration, Extreme Tourism, Route Mapping & Designing, Amazing Road Trips, Wildlife Photography. KOLHAPUR HIKERS also engaged in reconstruction and maintains of the historic forts and such monuments which hold the pride for Maharashtra by bringing it to the notice of local corporation and authorities. KOLHAPUR HIKERS introduces people to these places and let them know the importance of Marathi cultural and heritage by performing traditional art and functions. It’s merely to retain and glorify Marathi culture which KOLHAPUR HIKERS strongly feel shouldn't fade away because of the new trends of entertainment. Let us get back our youth to their history.
Combining great weather and a variety of terrain from forests, deserts, rivers, snow covered mountains, oceans. India is the perfect playground for travel and adventure activities. Going on hiking tours along with the mountain ridges of India, or across its bush, enjoying some caving, along with rock climbing and rappelling, mountain biking, cycling and off-road driving in the beautiful and friendly Kingdom of India.
KOLHAPUR HIKERS offers the adventurer a countless of adventure tours and activities, ensuring that whether you want a relaxing vacation or heart-stopping, action-packed encounters you will find it here. KOLHAPUR HIKERS has everything that your adventurous heart desires. KOLHAPUR HIKERS is for to the adventure enthusiasts.
The app can also display a map, where tops whitin a radius of aproximately 100 km are marked. A blue marker means that there are related hiking blogs at Norsk fjellforum, and you can open these blogs directly from the app (though most of them will be in Norwegian). The app is available in English and in Norwegian.
(Do you also have a hiking blog? You can add it to the list by registering it at http://www.fjellforum.no).
You can also use this app to find other kind of place names, like valleys, lakes and populated places.
Something you are missing in the app? Tell me on Facebook or in an e-mail!
Data source: Gáisi giellaguovddáš Language Centre. The data is for Norway only, and is currently not complete. But the plan is to update it with more place names later.