Known Issue : Adding photos will not work in Android Honeycomb Tablets. We are working to fix this issue.
Your privacy is guaranteed. The app does not ask for any internet permission. You can be rest assured that none of the details are sent to any server. The app only requests for location permission, so that you can record your location along with your hiking memory.
- Add unlimited hike photos
- Edit hike records.
- Record hiking co-ordinates.
- Record location and name of hiking trail.
- Record weather during your hike.
- Record length of hike.
- Record difficulty level of hike.
- Record any other notes.
Getting ready for your big Backpacking trip? This app was designed for you to help you with your to do list. Take a look below at everything you will be able to do:
- Comes pre-populated with over 105 items
- Add/Delete Lists
- Duplicate Old Lists so you don't have to start over
- Add New Tasks
- Add New Items
- Delete Unwanted Items
- Set Alarms to remind yourself of items you still need to do
- Add Notes for more clarification
- Set a Priority to items (High, Medium, Low)
- Edit the Names of Items
- Sort Your Lists Alphabetically or by Priority (Menu Item)
kw: camping, camp, fire, hiking, hike, back, pack, back pack, fishing, fish, hunt, hunting, military, army, ranger, marines, air force, navy, seals
Records that into CheckingBrick now!
- Create different hiking trips, ex: Pacific Crest Trailh, Appalachian Trail.....
- Save frequently used equipment into templates for future use.
- A reminder will be created automatically from the unchecked items. This is great!
- Automatically calculate the total weight of your backpack.
- Edit detailed descriptions and pictures of your equipments.
- Share your lists by email.
- Personalize your lists with colors.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CheckingBrick/timeline
Learn more ：http://checkingbrick.blogspot.tw/
Best of the Superior Hiking Trail includes:
- descriptions of each hike
- a trail map for each hike
- directions to the starting points
- all trail maps are included in the download
Superior Hiking Trail Highlights:
- extends over 280 miles from Duluth, Minnesota to the Canadian border
- designed for both day hikes and backpacking
- passes through both public and private lands
- easily accessible every few miles
- signs at the access points
- trail is well marked with blue paint blazes along the trail
- wear sturdy footwear
- carry water and snacks
- bring rain gear
- allow one hour for every one to two miles walked
Dogs are allowed on leash only. No off-road vehicles or bicycles allowed. Camping only in designated sites.
The Superior Hiking Trail Association builds, maintains, and manages the trail with the help of hundreds of members and volunteers.
YOU WILL ALSO DISCOVER:
- unmissable natural attractions, such as Lake Molveno and the Adamello Brenta Nature Park;
- castles and monuments, brimming with history;
- itineraries you can embark on and via ferratas for beginners and expert climbers;
- skiing facilities or other sports facilities, such as Snow Parks and sports centres, as well as the places to rent all the equipment necessary;
- playgrounds for your children or adventure parks for you and your friends;
- places to eat and accommodations;
Share your favourite paths and trails with your friends to easily plan your next sport challenge in Trentino!
- Know what mountain gear you need to equip yourself for a trek.
- Get technical with mountain terminologies.
- Trek efficiently with our safety tips.
- Equip yourself with basic first aid techniques and responses in emergency situations.
- Inspire yourself by reading about famous trekkers of the Kashmir Valley.
- Find your trekking locations easily with our district separated design.
- Discover the attractions, lakes and famous peaks of each district of Kashmir.
- Determine what time is best for an expedition and its difficulty level.
- Use our customized maps with markers to guide you to your destination.
- Remain updated with our events section.
- Receive instant notifications about our upcoming treks.
- Become a member of Alpine Adventurers and join us on our adrenaline filled expeditions.
Have a question for the developers?
Mail us at email@example.com
* Great for tracking any outdoor activity: hiking, trekking, biking, walking …
* Upload all your trails to the cloud.
* Add pictures to your hikes, points of interest and comments as you go and post it to Facebook if you want.
* Share any trail with your friends
* Are you going somewhere and need to look for a hike there? Find new trails wherever you go, and follow them!
* Write&Read reviews of your favorite hikes or routes
* Checkout trail profiles (time, distance, speed, elevation, …)
* Save any route to “Your tracks” and follow it later in offline mode.
* Import or export any track in GPX, KML format.
* Continue or follow an existing route.
* Manage all your trails also at www.pinroute.com
hiking, hike tracks, trek, treking, trail, gps
It features over 250 forts around the Maharashtra, including points of interest, reviews, useful information for each(Forts from other states will included soon).
My Trek Planner uses Google Maps™ and Places API to find and plot locations and hence relies on the accuracy of the data provided by Google Maps™ The developer makes no assurance on the accuracy, relevancy or correctness of the data provided by the application.
Google™ and Google Maps™ are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- Search the itinerary of interest by browsing the contents, possibly with a keyword search
- Read the tech sheet and the description of the tour to understand its characteristics
- View the weather forecast for the tour area (only for Trentino and South Tyrol)
- Save the most interesting tours into a favorites list
- Download tours, to use them off-line, including maps (only for Trentino at the moment, other areas will follow)
- Find the route to the starting point
- See on the map the route track and your position, while reading compass and altimeter
- See the points of interest around you with augmented reality
- See photos and read descriptions of points of interest
- Have available telephone, mail and internet of shelters and restaurants, and use them with a click
- Read the latest news: new itineraries, new features, etc.
- Emergency SMS and call
- Display a specific help page at any time
- Can be installed in the external memory
All contents available in the app are also available on the reference website www.trekking-etc.it
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the website and check if your geographical area of interest is covered, before downloading the app. If you want to contribute, in order to extend the geographical coverage of tours, please contact us via the web site!