How did you gauge thread pitch of screws? With a paper or a ruler? From now on, you can search it easily with this app.
Usage is simple: Open it and measure it on the screen. Don't worry. The width of your screen had been calibrated automatically. The caliper mode(multi-touch) is supported.
* Supported size list
- US thread sizes
- Metric thread sizes
- NPT (National Pipe Tapered thread)
- BSPT (British Standard Pipe Taper)
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Ruler Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
Free version includes dimensions for screw diameters, tap drill sizes, clearance holes for all standard and metric sizes as well as screw head dimensions for pan and button head screws.
Get the PRO version and unlock screw head dimentions for:
* Socket Head Cap Screw
The LITE version of the program (free) includes diameter values from M2 to M12, while the FULL version (costs only as a cup of coffee) includes all values of diameter (M2 to M150).
Screw head types include:
* Socket Head Cap Screw
The emphasis is put on ergonomics and guidance default (settings, reduction of the amount of clicks, copy for inertia's reports) in order to make it user-friendly. All settings are customizable at will.
Links to articles from the encyclopedia "Techniques de l'Ingenieur" allow you to check the exhaustivity of the formulas used : transparency is at the very heart of the application.
A free trial of the "Beams" module is offered to the users of Construction.
All of the calculation modules are available through In-App purchase : beams, columns, retaining, pile/micropile, flat plates, floating slab, foundation, frames, fire, inertia, punching, adherence, concrete pouring, as well as a repository of the unified standards.
Tout ce que vous devez faire c’est d'entrer les dimensions de la pièce, portes, fenêtres.
Calculatrice Construction - un outil indispensable pour tous ceux qui font les réparations.
A spirit level. Hold any of the phone's four sides against an object to test it for level or plumb, or lay it down on a flat surface for a 360° level.
- Sound effects
- Install on SD
- Orientation locking
- Roof pitch
- Internet access required for update news
- Open source
- More Total Free application ...
According to wikipedia: An inclinometer or clinometer is an instrument for measuring angles of slope (or tilt), elevation or inclination of an object with respect to gravity. It is also known as a tilt meter, tilt indicator, slope alert, slope gauge, gradient meter, gradiometer, level gauge, level meter, declinometer, and pitch & roll indicator.
Options are included for US & metric.
Construction calculators include:
Brick calculators, blockwork, cavity walls & mortar.
Concrete calculators, floor screed, readymix concrete calculators & mixed on site.
Render, stucco, drywall & plaster calculators.
Excavations and spoil heap calculators for multiple materials.
Wood Beam Design for Construction:
An easy to use wood beam design calculator for construction & building.
span, beam size, lumber type and option of point load or uniformly distributed load (only simple beam spans included).
calculated stress in bending, the allowable stress of your beam type and the calculated and allowed deflection.
These apps our part of our mission at ConstructionKnowledge.net to help those in construction to learn and rise in this crazy world of construction. Please send us your ideas for apps, suggestions for new web content and follow our blog. It's Ned's fun and informative take on the construction industry.
Road-building tool: complete set of tools for leveling in route, comprising:
- Manager mile markers: from a txt file format, which previously we added a list of mile markers, we can get the height of flush kilometer we need, even if present in a section with vertical agreement . And besides, at the time of calculating the level, will also calculate the left and right camber (in the sense of lower kilometer to kilometer higher), which correspond to the kilometer calculated. Obviously, these data are stored, and we use them in reframing tab order to work with them.
- Drag and closing levels: using leveled to reach the work area. In the case of drag, to reach the area, calculate our comparison plane and send it to the stakeout tab. To close, we will have all the necessary functions to start the journey back, and get to our starting point, calculating the closure of leveling.
- Staking: starting from our grade level, camber, and comparison plane obtained in the tabs above, we can calculate quickly and easily the elevation of any point we need in our road layout. It cant be changed at any time, and update the data when necessary.
Leveling routes registration and precise leveling
- Normal Leveling: leveled reading log middle, and intermediate points function to register (name and its corresponding point elevation) that are of interest to our work.
- Precise leveling: read the three threads, and comparison of the central wire read, with the central wire calculated by the program.
- All the level and intermediate points collected will be stored in a txt file, to work with him later in cabinet.
Points leveling tool: ideal for civil works. From a known height, we can get a comparison plane, and calculate leveling staking any point we need, without having to calculators, or accessories of any kind.
How much? How many? Quickly estimate cost and quantity – get EXACTLY what you need.
• Answers the questions you ask on the job every day: How many do I need? How much will it cost?
• Built-in answers for materials and spacing
• Get exactly what you need with built-in function keys and cost and percent functions
• Save time and money by eliminating estimating errors
• Convert between all standard building math dimensions
Ideal for contractors, trades people and estimating professionals who need to estimate materials and costs for concrete, fences, decks, bricks, tile, flooring, gravel, painting, drywall and paneling and more.
Built-in functions help you instantly calculate:
● Tile, Custom Tiles, Flooring, Drywall and Paneling
● Decks, Fencing, Studs and On-center Spacing
● Concrete, Blocks and Bricks
● Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master® calculators.
● Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes.
● Easily calculate material costs and allowances using cost and percent (%) functions.
● Store coverage areas and spacing to instantly get accurate material estimates for your jobs and projects.
● Full dimensional calculator for all your linear, square area or cubic volume calculation needs.
Time-saving Utilities Include
● Works directly in Feet, Inches, Fractions, Yards and Meters – including square and cubic formats. No need to convert to decimals.
● Quickly and accurately calculate material requirements for Studs, 4x8, 4x9, 4x10, 4x12 Sheets, Board Feet, Floor Tiles, Blocks, Bricks, Gravel, and Paint.
● Board Feet and Cost per Unit functions calculate material cost estimates instantly.
● Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
● Haptic Feedback (optional)
● Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
● Paperless Tape
● Memory Function
● User-Definable Preferences — set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume.
Great solution for anyone needing material estimates such as: tile, paint, flooring, blocks, gravel, fences, decks and more.