This app allows you to track the real-time flight status and see the live map flight track of any commercial flight worldwide and general aviation (private, charter, etc) in the United States and Canada.
Track by aircraft registration, route, airline, flight number, city pair, or airport code. Tracking data includes complete flight details and full-screen maps with NEXRAD radar overlay.
Receive real-time push notification flight alerts, view airport delays, see nearby flights (in the sky overhead), and more!
Permission to access your Contacts is used only when you choose to create a flight alert to be sent to another person. We do not store or transmit your contacts list in any other way.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
iFly GPS delivers the perfect combination of affordability, capability, and usability for both VFR and IFR Pilots. Safely and quickly get the information you need so you can focus on flying!
Designed by Pilots, Tested by Pilots and Recommended by Pilots:
iFly GPS for Android was built on the knowledge and experience from our line of dedicated aviation hardware, and a collaborative user experience based on feedback from thousands of fellow pilots.
Free 30-Day Trial:
Enjoy a free 30-day IFR/VFR subscription, and see how iFly GPS provides you with what you need for aviation.
Requires: Android 4.0.x or higher, plus 500 MB data storage.
Affordability for All:
Enjoy comprehensive and simple updates with affordable subscriptions for only $69.99 VFR or $109.99 IFR/VFR per year. Existing iFly device subscribers can extend their subscription to their Android for only $19.99.
Flight Planning with an intuitive interface allowing for simple building of direct-to or multiple waypoint flight plans directly on the FAA, Vector charts or the Flight Plan page. Set a departure and destination, and then customize your path with the rubber-band feature.
Active Alerting System from Airspace Alerts to Collision Alerts, our Active Alerting System provides a central location for Alerts and more.
RealView Airports provides satellite imaging of 12,600+ Airports for pilot reference and our AutoTaxi+ feature. Have a visual knowledge of the airport before arrival.
AutoTaxi+ transitions to the Airport Diagram upon landing or from Taxi Diagram to Chart Mode upon Take-off. You Android will use the RealView image as a taxi-diagram if an official FAA Diagram is nor present. See your position on over 12,600 airports!
Instruments Page offers an interactive Instruments Page that simulates real aircraft instruments, gathering information from GPS (or an attached 3rd party AHRS) to create familiar images. Reference instruments such as HSI, VSI, Groundspeed, Altimeter, Turn Indicator, etc. Add an AHRS and get an Artificial Horizon with Attitude Safety Alerts.
VFR / IFR Data is included, complete with US geo-referenced Sectionals, TACs, Low-Enroute, Approach Plates, Airport Diagrams and much more. Everything from flight planning to flying is designed around image-enhanced charts from the FAA.
Geo-Reference Approach Plates and Airport Diagrams provide pilots with actual FAA Approached and Airport Diagrams beautifully represented.
Public / Private Airports using official databases for both Public and Private airport information. Databases update directly from the FAA Data Cycles. Create your own Custom Waypoints for those locations that are not on the charts or maps.
Pre-Flight Weather provides an interactive map with graphical VFR/IFR visuals and allows for touch reporting of METARS, TAFs and Winds Aloft at your fingertips.
ADS-B Weather / Traffic - iFly GPS for Android supports connection to third party ADS-B devices including iLevil, NavWorx, Dual, SkyGuardTWX, Clarity, or SkyRadar and more for free Weather and Traffic.
-Moving Map Modes
• Low-Enroute Charts
• Terminal Area Charts
• World Aeronautical Charts
• Vector Base Map
• Weather (Pre-Flight or ADS-B Live)
• Plates & Diagrams (Approach, Departure Plates, Stars, SIDs Airport Diagrams)
-Instrument Layouts (with over 24 Instruments including HSI, Vertical Profile, and AHRS)
-Vertical terrain planning and Airspace preview
-Save/Load Flight Plans and Waypoints
-North Up / Track Up
-Pinch Zooming w/ One Touch Feature
• Distance Circles
• Dynamic Distance Ring
• Hybrid Compass Rose w/ Nav Function
• Extended Course Line
• Flight Trails
• Past Flights
• Rubber Band route modification
• Custom Aircraft icons
-Alerts & Warnings
Aircraft checklist feature.
Weight & Balance feature is now located under the Tools section.
• Location Wx and Enroute Wx briefings with radar
• Pre-Departure Clearance retrieval
• FBO fuel prices
• Flight tracking
• Downloadable U.S. and Canada Approach Plates
• Downloadable U.S. Airport/Facility Directory
• FltPlan’s FltDeck Guide - access airport and FBO information for over 6,000 airports in 17 countries
• Moving Map feature with downloadable U.S. and Canada IFR and U.S. VFR charts
• FltPlan.com's Weight & Balance utility - sync directly with your account
• Documents feature allows you to download directly from your FltPlan.com document storage. Now including legends and general information for IAP's, A/FD, TEC Routes, and VFR/IFR chart legends.
• Runway Wind Calculator. Calculate tailwinds/headwinds and left/right crosswinds.
• Fuel Conversion Tool. Calculate AvGas and Jet A1 fuel weight. Calculate pounds per gallon, gallons per pound (kilograms and liters included). A savable Custom Fuel Type is available / enter your own pound per gallon (or kilogram per liter).
• Temperature Conversion Tool. Quickly and easily calculate degrees Fahrenheit to and from degrees Celsius.
• Pressure Altitude and Density Altitude Calculator
Compatible with Android tablets and Android 4.3 OS devices.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
For information and help on this App, please visit our Information & Help Guide:
What our users are saying about us:
***Excellent app It is extremely easy to use and very clear. ***
***Great App This is exactly what I was looking for. Very easy to use and very fast.***
With flight tracker, you will get :
-Get real-time flight status
-Worldwide, accurate departures and arrivals
-Boarding gate information
## Activation code issue fixed in last release ##
-Flight route map (only for US flights)
Flight Tracker is a great alternative to Worldmate flight features. Give it a try.
This is a trial app, you will be able to perform a few searches. At the end of the evaluation period, you will be able to buy the app.
However, because we need your comments to hear your suggestions, you can get the app for free by leaving a review.
keywords : flight, flight track, flight tracker, flight tracking, airport delays, travel, flight status
*** Satisfied or Refunded. Let us know of any bug BEFORE leaving a review ***
Tired of searching through the web for cheap tickets - LET your mobile do it for you!
SkyTIX lets you search for the cheapest flights, book them and finally issue the ticket from your mobile device. You can access all your tickets from here as well as through the internet after you login into www.Sky4U.sk using your username and password. This way you always have your airline ticket with you.
1) Provides overlay of users current position on map.
2) Provide METARS/TAF of users present position
3) Provide METARS/TAF of map center
4) App uses network to donwload map initially. with subsequent map location access the map files are stored and can be utilized inflight
5) Searchable database of Airport info. Frequencies, Fuel prices and runway info.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) world raster aeronautical charts are made to meet the needs of pilots users who require georeferenced images of FAA visual flight rules world charts.
- Moving Map: Displays the actual position on digital aviation charts, like ICAO chart from DFS (Maps not included !)
- Fast move and zoom of the map
- Flightplanning: Flights can be planned direct on the map or using the waypoint database.
- Routes can be saved, loaded or modified
- Calculation of distances, flighttimes, wind influence, fuelconsumption
- Automatic display of approach/airport charts (if AIP is installed)
- Airspace warnings
- "Direct to" function
- "Nearest Airports" function
- AIP Browser: displays of approach/airport charts as well as text information (if AIP is installed)
- PCMet Browser: Quick access to weather information (additional costs for pc_met access apply)
- Logbook function: automatic logging of Starttime/Position, Landingtime/Position und Flighttime
- Infopanels (configurable) for Speed, Altitude, Distance, Time aso..
The software contains an worldwide basemap (not for navigation), additional charts from the Flight Planner/Sky-Map selection have to be installed. For purchasing of maps see http://www.sky-map.de/order.php
- GPS Navigation
- Route planner
- Database of 45,000+ Airports in 240+ Countries
- Custom user waypoints
- Support for Xplane 10 & Flight Sim X as location source
- World wide offline maps
- Comprehensive Route planner
- More en route details
- Heaps more!
NavBag is primarily an aviation GPS & navigation application but has some EFB (Electronic Flight Bag) like features.
Similarly, traffic information can be obtained and where possible the contents of the traffic web page will be read aloud.
In addition, you can use the amazing Flight Radar function via the built-in browser for a selected number of locations. Thus you can "live" track aircraft movements.
Weather & Traffic also gives an idea of how our great "BRAINZ" software operates. BRAINZ is a Personal Assistant with more than 1250 similar features as provided by Weather & Traffic.
If you prefer not to use voice recognition you can also select each function manually from the elaborate menu.
An elaborate Menu is also present (button top left). As soon as you touch this button a screen will appear with three lists. Using these lists is easy:
1. First select the continent (e.g. Europe) or select one of the special functions.
2. Next select the region or country from the second list (e.g. England).
3. Various choices will now appear in the third list. By touching one of the three tabs you can switch from Weather to Traffic to Flight Radar functions for the chosen country or region.
4. Finally touch a row in this third list to view the relevant information (e.g. Weather England Clouds).
Make sure that you have an English TTS (text-to-speech) engine installed on your Android. Google voices are good but you can buy better voices from brands like SVox, Acapela, Cereproc and Ivona in the Play store.
There are also free voices available by Espeak, but they do sound a bit robotic.
A powerful feature of "Weather & Traffic" is that the voice only reads the relevant parts of visited webpages. All other "ballast" like advertisements, pictures etc. are filtered away.
Note-1: Make sure that you always install the most recent version of "Weather and Traffic" because this app uses many sources on the Internet that change frequently.
Note-2: Say "Shop" and you will be directly guided to our shop in the Google Play store.
We wish you lots of pleasure with this software.
Looking for attractions Cyprus has to offer? Places to visit in Cyprus or what to do in Cyprus at any given time or season? Look no further than Kazoom Cyprus business directory.
Kazoom is a mobile guide encompassing a myriad of features such as :
• Map Directions
• Direct Call Function
• Email link
• Social Media Links
• Website Links
• Details on Events being hosted in Cyprus at any given time
• Deals available from Cyprus businesses
• User reviews to make choices easier
• Menu and other useful information
For a Cyprus business, Kazoom is the smart marketing tool, a mobile Cyprus directory exposing your business to an unlimited audience.
Kazoom…your Cyprus directory app.
SPA Members can now carry around our WLD book right in their iPhone and iPad.
- Locate the nearest Waterway or Seaplane Base
- Search for fuel on water by type (100LL, Auto, Jet)
- View waterway details
- Sort by public and private facilities
- Rate & Review your favorite waterways and facilities
- Browse through our known Flight Training Schools across the United States
- and much more...
The Seaplane Pilots Association (SPA) is a non-profit organization serving the needs of the seaplane community throughout North America and globally. Incorporated in 1971 and guided by a ten-member Board of Directors, the primary mission of the Seaplane Pilots Association is Advocacy. Our mission is to be the voice of the seaplane community and to represent the interests of seaplane enthusiasts on the federal, state, and local levels. It includes ensuring fairness and equality for seaplanes to share public waterways with all other user groups. Other key elements of our Mission include Safety, Education, and Environmental Stewardship.
Get the world’s largest airport app with over 700 airports and GPS-enabled in-terminal navigation as featured in NY Times, USA Today and The Today Show. Voted Travel & Leisure magazine's "most comprehensive airport guide".
This time-saving app is designed for travelers to make the most efficient use of their in-airport transit (as well as to and from the airport).
Based on the popular service at iFly.com, iFly Airport Guide provides quick-to-access, in-depth details to over 700 commercial airports worldwide. Some features can be used off-line to plan your airport transit while you are still in flight.
Want to know what restaurants will be closest to your gate or in your terminal and see how to navigate to them (along with user reviews)? Is there Wi-Fi? How far is your connecting gate? Transportation options? Look no further…
List of Cool Content & Features:
- GPS Terminal Maps Providing In-Terminal Navigation
- Flight Tracker (Pro version only)
- Airport Status (US)
- Parking Rates and Locations
- Airline Info (tel #’s, route maps, baggage)
- Restaurants, Cafes, Bars, Lounges & Retail Stores
- Ground Transportation Options
- Wi-Fi Coverage
- Terminal Services (banks/ATMs, business centers, currency exchange, etc)
- Layover Ideas
Plus: tons of traveler help & tips, like carry-on/checked baggage allowance & rules, airport security & ID requirements, traveling with kids or pets, and help on everything from packing to parking to checking bags.
Be an informed traveler!
Keep your eyes to the skies for lots more features landing soon…
Up-front Disclosure on Data & Functionality:
Airport status coverage is for the US only. Detailed maps are not available for all airports, but we are continuously adding new ones. Airport information, particularly concerning amenities and parking fees, change rapidly. We are dedicated to making iFly the best resource available for airport information, but sometimes there might be a delay in updating our data. Additionally, many airports simply don't provide detailed information in a timely manner after they make a change. We are constantly updating our data to reflect the most relevant information possible.
Flight tracking is subject to the timely delivery of data to iFly from the FAA, the airports, and the airlines. At rare times these data sources are not all in sync with each other, causing a conflict in the flight status of a particular flight.
Additionally, GPS or cellular coverage may not provide sufficient In-Terminal navigation capabilities in all terminals.
Thanks for your understanding!
-The iFly Team-
Feedback and Support
We encourage feedback on any aspect of iFly. Please also report any data anomalies so we can quickly fix or update them. Thanks!