Before you start any production you've got to get set up and organized. That's exactly where this course begins. In the first section, you learn about hooking up your audio IO, arming and recording multiple tracks and organizing your session by creating busses, groups and deploying Studio One's folders.
This is followed by a section devoted to Studio One's cool mixer. This is where you get a tour of all its key features and learn all about the events and send effects. Next up is an overview of the plugins, freezing and tuning tracks and some advanced tuning and editing techniques.
Finally, it's time to bounce and share your tracks. This where you get some more tips and tricks to help you finish your production and post it to the virtual universe!
Table of contents:
1. Checking Your Audio Setup
2. Working with Multiple Audio Tracks
3. Using Folders
4. Using Groups for Mixing
5. Sub-mixing Using Busses
6. Setting Up a Headphone Mix
7. The Mixing Console
8. Insert and Events FX
9. Setting Up Send FX
10. Building Up Effects Chains
11. Re-indexing Presets
12. The Plugins and their Categorization
13. Freezing Tracks with Track Transform
14. Using Melodyne with Studio One
15. The Audio Editor - Pt 01
16. The Audio Editor - Pt 02
17. Multi-track Editing with Audio Bend
18. Using Strip Silence
19. Speeding Up your Workflow
20. Publishing Your Songs to SoundCloud
21. Using Nimbit to Upload your Songs
This course, designed by Studio One expert Gary Hiebner, is an all-out, in-depth exploration of MIDI editing in PreSonus' powerful DAW. You learn about the great features Studio One offers when it comes to working with and editing MIDI in your production including Actions, an option-rich way to manipulate your velocities, grooves and quantization to really get down and dirty with your MIDI parts.
Gary also explains Impact, Mojito, and Sampler One, three great virtual instruments that are built right in to this DAW and give you tons of flexibility when creating and editing patches. You'll also see and hear as Gary demonstrates how he uses the built-in Melodyne plug-in to transform an audio track into MIDI.
So get ready to take your MIDI data to the next level and bring new life to your tracks. Oh, and make sure you watch the other great courses in our ever-expanding series on Studio One, the DAW with the artist in mind.
Table of contents:
1. Setting Up Instrument Tracks
2. Setting Up Your MIDI Devices
3. Using the MIDI Editor
4. Going Through the MIDI Tools
5. Piano Roll vs. Drum Editor
6. Using MIDI Quantization
7. MIDI Velocity Actions
8. MIDI Groove
9. Using MIDI Actions
10. MIDI Quantize Actions
11. MIDI Velocity Actions
12. Double Notes, Short Notes & Split Notes
13. Conform Your MIDI to Scale
14. Editing Multiple MIDI Instruments
15. MIDI Velocity and Modulation
16. Using the Impact Drum Machine - Part 1
17. Using the Impact Drum Machine - Part 2
18. Subtractive Synthesis with Mojito
19. Using Sound Fonts & Sound Font Player
20. Getting Into Sampling with Sample One
21. Turning Melodyne Audio Events into MIDI Events
22. ReWire Setup
GM : 128 instruments and drum set
Midi division 480.
Export Midi file to SDCARD.
Requirements: OS 1.6 or later, Device supports Midi.
Version1.4:Bug fixed, import project from Trial version.
1).Bug fixed: Save large project that a truck is over 64K.
2).Add grids 1/3,1/6,1/12,1/20 and 1/24 on Notes score Editor.
This 22-tutorial course gives you a complete tour of Studio One and its great set of features. You learn how to set up your first song and configure the tracks to suit your writing style. Drag and drop is a big part of Studio One and you see you how seamless it is when adding virtual instruments to a track, for example. Then it's time to dive deep into MIDI and audio editing, where you discover how to create comps, add effects and automate your tracks on your way to getting that perfect mix. You also get a tutorial on Melodyne, a great tool to edit your vocals, which is included with Studio One.
While you're here, make sure and check out all the other courses on Studio One, and learn what this unique DAW has to offer to spice up your songwriting!
This is fully customized music equalizer which has inbuilt Music Player.
You can adjust, modify sound and save presets according to your Own Interest.
Features Are ::
>> Inbuilt Music Player with background playing enable.
>> Adjust 10 - Band Equalizer According to you.
>> You can adjust
★★ Bass Booster
★★ Treble Booster
★★ Volume Booster
★★ Mono L/R
>> Work for all music player of your phone.
>> You can make your Custom preset and Save it.
>> Long press, to delete saved custom presets.
>> Adjust Volume Label (31hz to 16Khz by +10db)
>> Play, Pause, Next, Prev., Soufflé and Song List button available.
>> Visualizer View window . Who gives great view to your phone.
>> Use default 12 equalizer preset.
>> Presets Details ::
★★ Heavy Metal
★★ Hip Hop
★★ Saved Custom Presets
Note :: For the best result Music Equalizer use Head Phone.
When Matt Hepworth creates a course, you can be sure that you are in for an amazing educational journey! In this Advanced MIDI Toolbox course, Matt takes you further into MIDI than you ever thought possible. You learn advanced Cubase MIDI techniques and tools that most users don’t even know exist!
From deep production techniques like layering, expression and the acclaimed VST Expression to in-depth explorations of Cubase’s awesome MIDI plugins, this course covers it all.
So, if you use Cubase and you want to become a MIDI expert, sit back, dig in and be ready to learn everything there is to know about recording, editing, producing and going absolutely crazy with MIDI right here, right now in this Advanced MIDI Toolbox course by Matthew Hepworth.
And while you're here, make sure and watch all of Matt’s extraordinary courses covering all aspects of this powerful DAW!
Table of contents:
2. A Quick Primer on MIDI
3. Monotimbral vs. Multitimbral Instruments
4. Layering with Multitimbral Instruments
5. Layering Monotimbral Instruments with MIDI Tracks
6. Using MIDI Sends for Layering
7. Using External Synths for Layering
8. The Concept of VST Expression
9. Setting Up an Instrument Track for VST Expression
10. Articulation Directions and Attributes
11. Editing VST Expression in the Key Editor
12. Adding Dynamics
13. The Concept of Note Expression
14. Setting Up an Instrument Track for Note Expression
15. Editing Note Expressions in the Key Editor
16. Additional Note Expression Functions
17. The Concepts of MIDI Plug-ins
18. Arpache 5 Arpeggiator
19. Arpache SX Arpeggiator
20. The Auto LFO Plug-in
21. The Beat Designer Plug-in
22. The Chorder Plug-in
23. Compressor, Density, and Note to CC Plug-ins
24. MIDI Control Plug-in
25. MIDI Echo Plug-in
26. MIDI Modifiers Plug-in and Tab
27. MIDI Monitor Plug-in
28. Micro Tuner Plug-in
29. The Quantizer Plug-in
30. The Step Designer Plug-in
31. Track Control Plug-in
32. Transformer Plug-in
33. The Concepts of the MIDI Functions
34. Note Lengths and Mono/Poly Overlaps
35. Note Velocities
36. Note Doubles and Continuous Controllers
37. Other MIDI Functions
38. The Concepts of the Logical Presets
39. Exploring Some Popular Presets
40. Creating a Custom Preset in the Logical Editor
41. MIDI Step Recording
42. Creating a MIDI Tap Tempo Map
43. Creative Transposition
44. Creating a Groove Preset
45. Creating Velocity Layers
46. Sharing MIDI Events from Other Projects
This course starts with a series of tutorials that help you build efficient studio sessions with Live's default set template and new default track templates. Then you’re off to organizing the browser for quick access to your favorite sounds, loops and effects. Live's Session view is typically regarded as a performance tool, but Noah shows how to make full use of it in the studio for the most intuitive workflow possible.
Looking at the new Audio to MIDI conversion tools and Ableton's deceptively powerful MIDI Effects, you learn how to generate new musical ideas out of thin air and then edit them like a pro with an in-depth look at Live's Audio and MIDI clip capabilities.
There are all kinds of crazy tips and tricks packed throughout the tutorial as Noah shows how to generate unique textures and hypnotic polyrhythms. You see how to create potent dynamic changes for stale loops and give them all unique swing timing with the Groove Pool – all non-destructively!
Once you've got enough ideas ready in the fertile sketch pad of the Session view, Noah shows how to record them into the Arrange view with maximum efficiency. From there, you see Noah's advanced arrangement and automation tricks that are sure to give you all kinds of new creative ideas.
Next he takes you through his Automatic Track Method to get you through the process of completing your track. Finally, you see how to use Live's newest effect devices to get the most out of your mix to make it as clean and warm or as trashy as you like it.
Through it all, you'll gain insight as to the motivation and discipline behind a hard working producer: it's one thing to jam out in the studio, but seeing your ideas through to a finished track is a whole other game.
Table of contents:
1. Configuring Your Default Template
2. Creating Default Tracks
3. Using the Browser
4. Choosing Your Sounds
5. Converting Drums to MIDI
6. Converting Audio to MIDI Melody
7. Converting Audio to MIDI Harmony
8. New Material From MIDI Effects
9. Recording Audio Clips
10. Recording MIDI Clips
11. Writing MIDI Drum Clips
12. Advanced MIDI Editing
13. Capturing Textures Via Returns
14. Hypnosis Via Polyrhythm
15. Recording Session Automation
16. Sound Design With Clip Envelopes
17. Adding Swing With the Groove Pool
18. Using 3rd Party Plug-Ins
19. Configuring Scenes to Record
20. Assigning MIDI for Live Control
21. Recording Your Sketch to the Arrange View
22. Configuring the Arrange View for Editing
23. Automating Your Arrangement
24. Split and Consolidate Editing
25. Freezing and Flattening
26. Transition Removal Edits
27. Adding One Shot FX
28. Clip Deactivation
29. Automating Return Effect Parameters
30. Part Exit Dubs
31. Basic Headroom and Levels
32. Bus Processing Compression, Saturation and EQ
33. Manual Compression
34. Expanding the Stereo Field
35. Adding Depth and Fixing Returns
36. Preparing Your Master Channel
37. Final Global Preparations
38. Polishing and Exporting Your Finished Track
Even when using external stereo speakers, multi-channel virtual surround effect offers you highly immersive listening environment.
No headaches, no hurting ears on earphone use. Sound comes out of head and ears, so it creates a feeling like listening through speakers while using earphones and headphones. It provides richer and cleaner sound quality. Enjoying High fidelity audio is available on mobile devices with XOME-i.
Realization of 3 dimensional presence of powerfully reverberating sound when listening with earphone or speaker by creating the feeling of appreciating music in an actual live concert hall.
Reinforce insufficient reproductive capability of low-pitched and high-pitched sounds, while reinforcing stereo component of sound in order to further widen width of the stereo sound.
Equalizer will adjust levels of each frequency band of sound, enabling the user to adjust the quality of a tone to his taste.
This Solution is provided with a type that the user can adjust levels of each band like 9 band, or in preset type or in userset type. Provided preset can be configured with maximum 13 kinds including VOICE, JAZZ, CLASSIC, ROCK, DANCE, etc.
Now, you can enjoy virtual surround sound through your normal stereo speakers. Virtual 5.1 Speaker is a solution that enables creation of wider and affluent stereo sound images under such environment. Voices are placed in front of you and ambient sound appears all around you… just like a live performance
-- Features for Pro Version only --
1. MAVEN Effect Usersetting.
2. Playback Speed Control (50 ~ 200%)
3. Lyrics (alsong, standard ID3 tags).
4. Overlay Control Window
5. Tag Editing
6. Music Folder restrict
-- Features for Free/Pro Version --
1. This version is compatible with Android 2.3 or higher
2. Support Audio Formats : mp3, ogg, wav, mp4, m4a, flac, wma(may require Neon support) (wma10 not support)
1. MAVEN Effect(3D sound)
A. XOME-i(Externalization), Live(Reverberation), Mex(Maestro), EVS(Virtual Speaker)
B. 9 band graphic equalizer, 13 default preset (Voice, Jazz, etc), Custom preset (Save, Remove)
2. Response Curve of Equalizer
3. Volume Control (Media Volume, Pre Volume, Left/right channel adjustment)
4. Brightness control
5. Play music by artists, albums, songs, playlists and folders
6. Songs search
7. Songs Rescan
8. Playlist management
9. Multi Select, Delete, Play, Add to Playlist
10. Repeat and Suffle
11. 3 configurable widget types (4x1, 4x2, 4x4, 5*1, 5*2)
12. Read Phone state
(In order stop/resume playback during incoming / outgoing calls, Player requires read only rights to read phone state)
13. BlueTooth Control
14. Earphone(Headset) Button control(press to pause/resume, double/triple press to play next/prev)
15. Lock Screeen
16. Sleep Timer
17. Fade In/Out
19. Moving the SD Card
20. Help of Play, Volume, Effect
21. Landscape mode
22. Display song title
23. Notification Control Support (4.0 over)
24. Provide new widget skin plug In ("Blue", "Olive" widget Skin on Market)
26. Provide new skin plug In
Change the user skin of the Player by installing one of the 5+ available SKINS.
You can download Skin app on Market.
※ If you find bugs or have any queries and suggestions, please contact us via e-mail and FaceBook. We will be happy to correspond with your comments.
※ Updates will be provided with plenty of additional features in near future.
※ Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maven-Application-for-android/288125707959540
※ E-mail : email@example.com
- Multiple modes of operation including two pages side-by-side, half page turns, and vertically scrolling pages.
- Hands-free page turns using any bluetooth or usb devices (including two and four pedal models), or through the automatic scrolling feature
- Annotations for marking up music including support for freeform drawing, basic shapes, text and stamps
- A custom audio player for playing audio tracks with your scores. Audio player supports a-b looping and multiple sizes.
- A metronome with multiple display modes and sound effects
- Bookmarks for quick and easy access to sections in scores
- Link points for handling repeats and quickly jumping between pages
- Support for multiple file types including images, PDFs, text files and chord pro files.
- The ability to transpose chords in text and chord pro files.
- Manual and automatic cropping to completely eliminate unnecessary margins
- Support for setlists and collections to efficiently group songs for playback.
- Powerful library management features with a huge list of supported metadata fields, giving you complete control over the data in your library
- A companion application for the PC that makes it a breeze to create and edit songs
Give MobileSheetsPro a try today and experience the freedom of having all your scores just a simple tap away.
NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7" and larger tablets. This application does not include any sheet music - you must provide your own.
The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app here: http://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/companion.html
Instructions for transferring your library from MobileSheets to MobileSheetsPro can be found here: http://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/ms_upgrade_instructions.pdf
EQ PRO's sober design and smart ergonomics makes it easy and delightful to use.
Note: We recommend to use your EQ PRO app with headphones or speakers.
- Love EQ PRO! This equalizer app is awesome with special mention for the bassboost!
- A life-saver and so simple to use! I just plug in headphones, turn any music player on, and I can customize the sound as I like!
- 5 band Equalizer to play with low pitch and trebles
- Universal music player remote control: listen to music from your favorite mp3 player and adjust the sound to your expectations
- compatible with all your favorite music players: SoundCloud, Play Music, etc....
- you can play/pause or go the next/previous song directly from EQ PRO
- the EQ PRO is shaped in a curve to simplify the use of the app
- indication of the sound intensity while playing with the EQ PRO
- a sober and flat design
- a simple and friendly user interface
- Preset: 9 equalizer presets based on different music genres
“SAVE” option to store your customized frequency presets
Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
- Bass Booster to amplify the volume of your bass at a maximum
- EQ app customization: Change the background color of your app as you please.
Please mail us your questions / feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy our equalizer app EQ PRO, please leave a review in the Play Store. It really helps keep support and maintenance up!
One of the most gorgeous and powerful music player for Android!
You can manage your musics easily, Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 20 background skins to make your music player look more outstanding, and these also make your music player get the next level experience.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching the most appropriate lyrics file for your songs.
* 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* Five band equalizer.
* 8 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Gorgeous background skins, 20 Gorgeous background images for your choice. You also can choose your own picture as background.
* Edit the song details, now you don't worry about the song without album name or artist name.
* Headset support. Support one button and multiple buttons headsets. Leave your device in the pocket!
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Custom Playlist
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
We have always believed that music player experience can be something more. This is exactly why we have created this Ultra Music player.
Intuitive music player, uses simple, useful and innovative controls. The most professional music player designed for music enthusiasts and students!
Using the professional audio decoding technology, it will play the music perfectly and realise high-fidelity playback. Besides, the most professional equalizer will help you adjust your own music exclusively.
Use with headphones for best results(stereo effect, surround effect, and so on). Put on the headphones,The world has nothing to do with you.
* Browse and play your music by artists,albums,songs,playlists
* Media volume and bass control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Many equalizers preset
*Can turn off and turn on equalizer effect
* Music surround left and right
* Share with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS,and so on
Imagine your music interpreted visually with this 3D music visualizer! You’ll be drawn in by the mesmerizing visuals as you are taken on a magic journey through space and time. You will experience visual effects like "Morphing tunnel” ,"Dimension shift" and "Runner in the UFO”. Lose yourself in hypnotic patterns of pure bliss!
Take a breathtaking 3D ride on your way to meet with extra terrestrials, then soar at light speed through majestic galaxies, nebulas and endless star fields. You can use this app to visualize any type of music, like psytrance, italo disco, ambient, rock, goa trance, acid house or techno.
You can sync the visuals with any track from all of your music files on your mobile, through the app's internal player. The visuals also sync with music from any external player, like Winamp or Spotify.
You can meditate and free your mind from all thoughts with this app anytime and anywhere. This will increase your focus and intuition and give you more energy for the rest of the day. Clear your mind from thoughts by concentrating on any of the visual effects for a few minutes! A tool available in your mobile serves the purpose better, as it is much more convenient and easier to use than a laptop or PC.
The code for the music visualizing is inspired by Felix Palmer's open source android-visualizer:
The premium version natively includes:
-BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before!
- VISUALIZER: watch your sound spectrum move. You can choose among a great choice of audio wave shapes.
- “DJ MODE”: to ensure a smooth string of music
-‘SAVE’ option to record your customized frequency presets
-Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
- 5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs to enhance the quality of your songs)
- Audio player (directly available in the app)
- Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album / songs / artist or playlist)
- Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
- Contextual Music search available by songs, album, artists and playlist
- 8 equalizer presets based on different music genres
- Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters of your songs
- Visible music progress bar for an easy navigation within the songs you're listening to
- Possibility to add songs to the queue
- 'Repeat' function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
- 'Shuffle' function: plays your songs in a random order
- Media Bass volume control
- Vintage and refined design
- Professional sound rendering
- Simple and friendly user interface
Boost and improve your sound quality thanks to Equalizer+ Pro! Equalizer + Pro is both a music track player and a frequency equalizer. Access your own music library directly from the app. Set the frequencies you like for your songs and save your presets. Equalizer + Pro enables you to control 5 different band frequencies. Adjust each filter to bring out the best in your music. More to the mow frequency filters, you’ll have the possibility to amplify even more your bass sounds thanks to the Bass Booster option.
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Enjoy volume at its best! There’s nothing like a good equalizer to boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
The available presets are:
Contact : email@example.com
- Discover your inner potential to see a world of innovative opportunities in the ordinary life.
- Imagine a music player that allows you to add your own notes, wherever you want.
- To know exactly where the best parts of your songs are and to be able to show it to your friends in a second.
- To record a song or lecture and put notes in the places where you want. And much more..
- The Audio Note Player was designed for people like you. Take the first step to seeing the world of music in a different way.
IN SIMPLE WORDS
Insert your own text notes (bookmarks) to any part of any song.
Record any lectures and put your own text comments into them.
Wake up in the morning with an alarm starting to play from your text notes (bookmarks).
In the past, whenever I've seen a good application, I've thought it had to be done by a big company. But today I know that the strong will of one person can develop the ideas which would be a mouthful even of a large companies. I originally planned to publish Audio Note Player on 21st of December 2012, at the end of the world. However, I missed that one. :) It took me one more year, a few more sleepless nights and days of work after my working hours. But I am glad to finally be able to introduce you the Audio Note Player, the app hiding many exciting features, which are waiting for your discovery. ;) Enjoy!
- Music Notepad Player
- Music Notepad Editor
- Music Player
- Folder Player
- Recorder with Notepad Editor
- Simple KARAOKE
- Note Manager
- Music File Browser
- Music Alarm
- Sleep Timer
- Visualizer of Music
- Equalizer with custom presets
- High level of customization
- Control music and voice recorder from the headphones
- Optimized for TABLETs
- No ads
This is 21 days full featured Trial version