This 22-tutorial course gives you a complete tour of Studio One and its great set of features. You learn how to set up your first song and configure the tracks to suit your writing style. Drag and drop is a big part of Studio One and you see you how seamless it is when adding virtual instruments to a track, for example. Then it's time to dive deep into MIDI and audio editing, where you discover how to create comps, add effects and automate your tracks on your way to getting that perfect mix. You also get a tutorial on Melodyne, a great tool to edit your vocals, which is included with Studio One.
While you're here, make sure and check out all the other courses on Studio One, and learn what this unique DAW has to offer to spice up your songwriting!
Mixing and mastering is the secret sauce of any audio production. In this collection of tutorials you learn all about mixing and mastering "in-the-box" with Studio One. With its robust mixer and plethora of innovative plugins, Studio One can handle any genre of music you can throw at it!
This course takes you through the final stages of the production process where you learn all about the mix console, setting levels, pro audio processing, automation and side chaining as well as bus compression and very cool bus folders.
Once the track is mixed, Gary sets up a mastering project. This is where all of the songs in your album come together and are fused into a coherent collection. Here you are taken step-by-step through all of Studio One’s mastering plugins. You learn about loudness. You also dive into frequencies and see how to use the very cool Spectral Meter. Gary also explains the all-important mastering plugin chain and how multi-band compressors and limiters are deployed to get that platinum audio sound! This course comes to a conclusion with a section on dithering, burning and sharing your beautifully mixed and mastered tunes!
It’s time to start mixing and mastering with Studio One!
Table of Contents:
1. Preparing a Song for Mixing
2. Setting Up Markers
3. The Mix Console
4. EQing Tracks
5. Dynamics with Compression
6. Reverb for Depth
7. Delay and Modulation FX
8. Sidechain Compression
9. Getting Deeper with Automation
10. Bus and Folder Automation
11. Bus Compression on Bus Folders
12. Exporting the Mixdown
13. Setting Up a Mastering Project
14. Editing Songs in the Project
15. Adjusting Volumes of Tracks
16. Adding Inserts for the Pre, Master and Post
17. Mastering Chain Order
18. Using 'Detect Loudness'
19. The Spectral and Output Meters
20. Using Multiband Compression
21. Limiting Your Tracks
22. Disable Tracks
24. Burning a CD
25. Images and DDP Explained
26. Digital Releases
By all means try the TRIAL version first to see if your device works:
http://www.audio-evolution.com/downloads/USBAudioRecorderPROTrial_1.3.9.apk Rename the file to .apk if the file got renamed to .man after download!
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information:
If you are more interested in a media player, please see our USB Audio Player PRO app:
eXtream Software Development has written custom USB audio code from scratch because Android does not support USB audio. No rooting is required.
Your USB audio device must be class-compliant in order to work: USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 class-compliant devices are supported with either USB audio spec 1.0 or 2.0. Devices that require you to install specific drivers under Windows or OSX will usually not work.
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting the app. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, your device will not work (for now). Reasons can be that your Android device does not meet the requirements, it does not supply enough power (try a powered hub), the USB audio device is not class-compliant or you are not using an OTG cable (if needed).
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works.
Note that this app also functions as the license/key to use USB audio in Audio Evolution Mobile.
• USB audio recording
• USB audio playback
• Mono, stereo and multichannel recording
• Stereo playback (on multichannel device, the first two outputs are used)
• 16-, 24- and/or 32-bit depending on your device
• Up to 384 kHz sample rate (depending on your audio device)
• Input/output selection
• Buffer size selection (1024 to 16384 frames)
• Recording format selection: wav/flac/ogg/aiff. (No mp3 since that is patented, use ogg for similar quality and compression)
• Level meters for playback and recording with peak hold to see what your loudest peak was (tap on level meter to clear)
• Monitor button to set your levels before recording
• Load wav/aiff/flac/ogg files for playback
• Rename or delete recording
• Display of available disk space
• Internal controls like gain, volume and mute are presented on the mixer screen if available
• Set the folder you wish to record to, for example, external sd cards
• Play through your Android device's internal speakers or headset in case you have an input-only device like an USB mic
• Very basic playlist (directory playback) functionality because of many user requests. No mp3 playback or fancy graphics, the app is meant for recording! For a media player, see our USB Audio Player PRO app.
• Share your recordings through GMail, SoundCloud, etc.
• 800x480 screen minimum (in landscape)
• Android 3.1 or higher (no root required!!!)
• Android device with USB host capability
• USB OTG cable to go from micro-USB to full-sized USB if your Android device does not have a full-sized USB port
Just a glimpse of working audio devices:
• Lexicon Alpha, Lambda, Omega
• M-Audio Duo, Fast Track, Fast Track Pro
• Presonus 22VSL, 44VSL
• Blue Snowball, Yeti and Yeti PRO
• RME Babyface
• Zoom H2, H4
• Several HiFi DAC's
Unfortunately, Samsung S1, S2 and Note 1 devices are NOT supported because the kernel is missing some crucial parts. The S3, S4 and Note 2 work though.
Note that we are not affiliated with the USB Audio Recorder, USB Audio Field Recorder or USB Audio Tester app.
This is a MIDI controller! The app does not itself play or record audio!
Try before buy! Free version available for testing.
Supports Cubase / Nuendo, Live, Logic, Pro Tools, Sonar, FL Studio, REAPER, Reason, Studio One, Samplitude, SAWStudio Digital Performer (7.2+), Vegas / Acid, Tracktion and Bitwig workstations. Standard functionality like mixer and transport operation will be accessible in other applications as well. As of version 1.1 the app can also send MIDI Machine Control (MMC) in parallel with or alternatively to standard DAW control.
Besides control surface emulation, the app brings a number of general purpose MIDI controllers, such as a multitouch MIDI keyboard, multitouch launchpads, a MIDI mixer, configureable xy-controller pads and the possibility to link a phone's sensors to MIDI controllers.
TouchDAW works with RTP or multicast MIDI over WIFI and is directly compatible with Apple's Network MIDI implementation in Mac OS X, native RTP MIDI implementations for Windows and ipMIDI. There is no computer side server or protocol conversion software required.
Later versions add support for MIDI over tethered USB connections, ADB and WebSockets. A free driver, available from our website, is required for those.
As of version 1.4. the app can work with class-compliant USB MIDI interfaces on devices that support USB host mode.
The apk contains both tablet and phone versions. You can safely ignore Google's "Designed for phones" tag.
Try before buy! The free version - though feature limited - is mostly identical and will let you check if things are useable with your network setup before spending money.
The app needs some initial PC-side configuration, see website for help.
Problems, questions, suggestions? Please use website or email. The Play Store's comment section is not a support channel and help calls you leave here will not be answered.
We love the synth designers at u-he. It's because they always come up with such unique instruments! That's why we decided to enlist the unique talents of Rishabh Rajan to show you how to program their amazing Zebra 2! Rishabh totally demystifies Zebra and, along the way, you get to learn all about synthesis as he shares his unfathomable electronic music knowledge! It's like two courses for the price of one!
Rishabh takes you through all of Zebra's user interface from the Patches tab to the Main Grid. You learn all about the Generators, Modifiers, Modulators, Matrix and more. Then, you see how all these you these amazing synthesis tools work together as Rishabh dives into some Zebra 2 sound design.
There's really no better way to learn Zebra 2 than with Rishabh Rajan. Check out this course and see why this synth is the go-to instrument for musicians and sound designers the world over!
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction (01:44)
2. Sectional Overview (05:27)
3. Patches Tab (04:05)
4. Synthesis Tab (03:01)
5. Main Grid (04:47)
6. Oscillator Module (07:47)
7. Oscillator Lower Pane (02:51)
8. Waveform Editor (08:52)
9. Oscillator Module Presets (04:48)
10. FM Oscillator (07:26)
11. FMO Lower Pane (06:32)
12. Voltage Controlled Filter (07:57)
13. XMF Module (10:44)
14. Low Frequency Oscillators (10:02)
15. Envelopes - Part 1 (07:12)
16. Envelopes - Part 2 (07:25)
17. Creating a Pluck Sound (05:33)
18. Multi-Stage Envelope Generator - Part 1 (06:20)
19. Multi-Stage Envelope Generator - Part 2 (05:35)
20. Arp-Sequencer (09:46)
21. ArpMod (04:16)
22. Matrix Tab (05:34)
23. Global Controls (07:33)
24. Effects Grid (03:17)
25. Modulation Effects (03:28)
26. Delay Module (03:19)
27. Reverb Module (05:11)
28. Equalizer Module (01:57)
29. XY Pad (08:01)
Simple Design, High Quality, No Ads
mode : stereo, mono(file size : 1/2)
type : mp3, wav
samplerate : 16 kHz, 32 kHz, 44 kHz
bitrate : 8 or 32 ~ 192, 320kbps
This is full version.
Keyword: Record Recorder MP3 WAV MP# Rec REC
High quality MONO STEREO sample rate
Samplerate 44 KHZ 320kbps 320
Please try the free version to check if it works.
Bass Booster Pro is a standalone app, please uninstall the free version to avoid conflicts.
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Widget (2x1)
★ Profiles homescreen shortcuts
★ Preset auto-detection
★ Tasker Plugin
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call
★ 4 themes
★ Start on phone boot
★ 20 built-in presets :
More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost. (included in the free version)
This feature allows you to create a 1x1 homescreen shortcut that'll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let's say that you're listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom "Rock" preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further ! For example, you could create a "Punk Rock" preset and a "Hard Rock" preset and they would be automatically selected. (Android 2.3.3+)
You can also create a preset specifically for a song, album or artist and it will be auto-detected next time you play a matching song.
Auto-detection requires to use :
- A compatible player
- Locally stored and tagged audio files
Players that support auto-detection :
- The stock player by Google
- Google Play Music
- Player Pro (recommended)
- JetAudio Player
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist)
- Winamp (enable Scrobbling and install the Last.FM app)
This list is not complete : other media players may work.
If your player doesn't work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. For Winamp and some others players, you have to install Last.FM. If it still doesn't work, drop us a mail !
- Read phone state : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming call.
- Read external storage : Needed for preset auto-detection on some devices
- Record audio : To show the visualizer
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
You can change the entire user interface by applying skins, which you can find on the market by searching for "UberMusic Skin". The last three screenshots here show the "Metro" skin available for free in the Market.
Note: If you had previously installed the Beta version and you're getting a "Package not signed correctly" error, uninstall the Beta and install this again.
Some key features:
- Fully skinnable (search for "UberMusic Skin" on the Market).
- Automatically downloads artist pictures and sets them as the screen background for that artist.
- 6 different widget sizes. The widget is fully skinnable too.
- Free live wallpaper included that shows album art from your music collection.
- You can click on the "Play" button next to an artist, album, playlist, etc. to directly play all the corresponding tracks.
- True shuffling (as opposed to just choosing a track at random) that avoids playing the same song twice.
- Super smooth interface with custom overscrolling on lists.
- Scrobbling support through the official Last.fm app or through ScrobbleDroid/SLS.
- You can choose which tabs to show on the Library screen.
- Custom minimalistic status bar that you can still swipe down to see your notifications.
1. No Ads
2. Sharing your recoding files on the CLOUD to your friends
3. Unlimited file size and cloud storage
4. Better support
5. Freely to update further features and improvments
Audio Recorder Pro, a high quality voice recording app, store your recordings as voice memos and share them ON THE CLOUD with your friends, this application uses the high quality (41.1KHz sample rate) to give you the best recording experience. This app is simple UI, instant start and easy to use.
1. HD Audio recording.
2. Simple UI, instant start.
3. All the required functionality is in one screen and within the user's click.
4. Supported operations in Pro Version
- Recording with high quality.
- Play, pause, stop audio file.
- Send/Share your recording.
- Rename your recording.
- Delete your recording right from the app.
- Save the recording file.
5. A timer to monitor your recording time.
6. Click on the tab player to list and play the files.
7. You can store files on the cloud then share to your friends at anywhere You don't worry about missing file, you can upload unlimited files and storage. Sending the links to your friends to share files.
If you aren't glad about this app, please send me an email We will fix it for you.
Thank you about using the app.
- Easy to use;
- Very practical, great for people who want to quickly send your recordings by e-mail.
- Many journalists and interviewers used and approved the application for its practicality.
and sound-sketches easy and anywhere. This mini studio offers a lot of basic audio features to explore: jam to your imported or recorded loops, edit your audioclips, add effects like Delay and Chorus, share your session to Soundcloud and other platforms. In other words: a great tool for songwriters and other creative musicians!
* Four tracks available to record or import on
* Audio effects: Fuzz, Chorus, Delay, Equalizer, Reverb
* Sharing with SoundCloud, Google Drive, Gmail, DropBox etc.
* Import/Export your own music (MP3/WAV)
* Loop function
* Record with metronome and count off
* Stereo panning
* Bounce tracks to free track-space
* Track editing
If you experience problems with the app, please check the F.A.Q. in the app or let us know about it by sending an email so we can try to fix it.
MP3 Decoding/Encoding specifics:
For mp3-import the app uses the JLayer-MP3 Library from the JLayer Project: http://www.javazoom.net/javalayer/javalayer.html.
For mp3-export the app uses LAME from the LAME Project:
Alloy 2 is a full-featured channel strip that you can insert on any type of track to add clarity, definition and impact to your mixes. In this 32-tutorial course, by audio mixologist Matt Hepworth, you learn everything there is to know about this rockin’ plugin and all of its impressive audio processing technologies.
Matt takes you through all of Alloy 2‘s modules. You learn about the Equalizer, Transient, Exciter, Dynamics, De-Esser and Limiter modules... but there’s more! You also see these powerful modules in action as Matt explains how they work and shows how you can utilize them in all kinds of mixing scenarios.
By the time you finish this course you will not only be an iZotope Alloy 2 expert, you will also get a deep understanding of all the classic audio processing techniques that Alloy 2 bundles into its power channel-strip plugin. So sit back and let Matt show you the audio polish that’ll make your mixes really shine!
Table of Contents:
1. Intro to Alloy 2
2. Using Alloy 2 in Your DAW
3. Using Global & Module Presets
4. Using the Bypass & Solo Buttons
5. Reading the Meters
6. Overview vs. Module View
7. Zero Latency Mode
8. Module Signal Flow
9. History & Stored Settings
10. The Spectrum
11. Using the Modifier Keys
12. Equalizer Module Overview
13. Adjusting Gain, Freq & Q-Factor
14. Customizing Filters & Ranges
15. Transient Module Overview
16. Transient Single-band Mode
17. Transient Multi-band Mode
18. Exciter Module Overview
19. Exciter Single-band Mode
20. Exciter Multi-band Mode
21. Dynamics Modules Overview
22. Single-band Dynamics
23. Multi-band Dynamics
24. Parallel Compression
25. Sidechaining the Compressor
26. Sidechaining the Gate
27. De-Esser Module Overview
28. Frequency & Threshold Adjustments
29. Multiband & Broadband Modes
30. Limiter Overview
31. Threshold & Margin Controls
32. Hard & Soft Limiting
Audio Master Pro is a fantastic looking and simple to use Touch Equalizer app. Get better sound quality on your phone that allows you to concentrate solely on enjoying your music.
Vertical 5 band sliders.
Control volume of music, ringtone, alarms and alerts.
An easy to use Touch Equalizer mode.
New Homescreen widget.
With our Song-based and Album-based EQ, you get to Save a custom EQ for any song or album.
5 band Vertical Equalizer Sliders – just like a stereo player.
Quick Sound Adjustment and Volume Boost through Touch equalizer.
Works on apps that allow equalizers
Does NOT drain your battery. Go for MORE hours.
Stock Presets: Rock, Classical, Dance,... Loudness, Loudspeaker, Crazy Loud!
If your Listening to Rock, you can adjust the sliders as follows:
¬ Bass - for bass guitar
¬ Mid Bass - for drum beats
¬ Mid - for vocals
¬ Mid Treble - for electric guitar
¬ Treble - for drum cymbals
≈≈≈≈Unlock the true music potential of your Android device. ≈≈≈≈
Browse seamlessly through your music collection. Create playlists with ease and have full control over your music:
* Thoughtfully designed all-in-one-view interface.
* Takes full advantage of the larger screens on tablets and phones.
* Optimized for innovative multi-touch control. Swipe through your music by cover art and organize it by drag & drop.
* Use the quick search with autocompletion to jump to an album or artist. Or use the real-time detail search to find a particular track.
* Playlist oriented: Manage, arrange and play your music and always know what will play next.
* The unique waveform display serves as a precise seekbar. See what's playing with the graphic equalizer or use the full screen visualization of your music.
- Clearly arranged all-in-one-view application
- Browse your music by albums, artists, genres, playlists and tracks
- Advanced playlist system
- Smart playlists: Recently Added, Recently Played, Most Played
- Drag & Drop and multi-touch control
- Powerful search engine
- Quick-Search with autocompletion
- Detailed search
- Unique waveform display that visualizes your music
- Cover grids and stacks
- 10 band graphical equalizer (only on tablets)
- Full screen audio visualizer
- Notification bar player
- Audio engine based on FFmpeg
- Supported formats: mp3, mp4/m4a, aac, wma, ogg vorbis, flac, wav, aiff
- Supports 7 to 10 inch tablets
- Works in portrait and landscape view on tablets
- Android 3.2 or higher
- Screen resolution 540 x 960 pixels or higher
- 1 GHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
Help us to improve Select! even further and send your ideas, feature requests and bug reports to email@example.com
* Search by title, duration, or date recorded
* Choose between MP4 (general) or 3GP (smaller file size) audio formats
* Save to external storage (SD card) if available or internal storage
* Title each recording for easy access through library
* Clean and intuitive interface
Please note that this app is not designed to record phone calls as it has no access to the internal system sound (due to Android system limitations).
For support or technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet @conferresystems or leave us a message at facebook.com/conferresystems.
- Discover your inner potential to see a world of innovative opportunities in the ordinary life.
- Imagine a music player that allows you to add your own notes, wherever you want.
- To know exactly where the best parts of your songs are and to be able to show it to your friends in a second.
- To record a song or lecture and put notes in the places where you want. And much more..
- The Audio Note Player was designed for people like you. Take the first step to seeing the world of music in a different way.
IN SIMPLE WORDS
Insert your own text notes (bookmarks) to any part of any song.
Record any lectures and put your own text comments into them.
Wake up in the morning with an alarm starting to play from your text notes (bookmarks).
In the past, whenever I've seen a good application, I've thought it had to be done by a big company. But today I know that the strong will of one person can develop the ideas which would be a mouthful even of a large companies. I originally planned to publish Audio Note Player on 21st of December 2012, at the end of the world. However, I missed that one. :) It took me one more year, a few more sleepless nights and days of work after my working hours. But I am glad to finally be able to introduce you the Audio Note Player, the app hiding many exciting features, which are waiting for your discovery. ;) Enjoy!
- Music Notepad Player
- Music Notepad Editor
- Music Player
- Folder Player
- Recorder with Notepad Editor
- Simple KARAOKE
- Note Manager
- Music File Browser
- Music Alarm
- Sleep Timer
- Visualizer of Music
- Equalizer with custom presets
- High level of customization
- Control music and voice recorder from the headphones
- Optimized for TABLETs
- No ads
This is 21 days full featured Trial version