Since the players are integral , without having to launch another application , you can play as soon as a song that was recorded .
In addition, you can mark the position that you like during playback or recording.
Because you can also seek to that point in the selection mark, put a comment, please use key points, such as a lecture, and check your favorite places in the long song.
・Capable of recording in WAVE format and MP3,
・Up to 44.1kHz, 192bps recording quality (MP3 recording )
・The marking a favorite position
・Music of the song other than the recording also renewable
・seek of 10 seconds unit
The main function ( recording)
・Wave, and corresponds to the file format of MP3. only mono.
・Supports samplerate 8kHz, 16kHz, 22.05kHz, 44.1kHz
・MP3 compression rate of the four kind
・Choice of save destination
・Change the save file name
・Off and On of the background recording
・Display of input level
・Increased or decreased of input level(-35db ~ 35 db)
・Addition of Mark
・Display of recording time
The main functions (Playback)
・Display the song
・Playback of the song , pause , seek , delete
・Display of new arrivals
・Display of playback history
・Add, edit and delete mark
※ terminal there is no microphone can not use the recording function.
※ It is not always support all recording equipment . In addition, it can not record phone .
Download this amazing free app, modify your voice and sounds and have a lot of fun!
Record your voice, change it and make hilarious new free ringtones or notification sounds!
Save it and share with your friends on social networks, via e-mail or any other instant messenger or a chat app!
Change Your Voice allows you to make various funny ringtones for your mobile phone. It is a voice recorder and voice changer with a variety of sound effects that you can use to modify your voice and enjoy new free ringtones and notification sounds.
This is one of the best free apps with the following features:
Instant play of the modified voice
Record sound, save, listen and share
Set as ringtones
Set as notifications
These are the sounds that you can select from the sound library: robot, faster, siren, songbird, superhero, monkey, crowd, fly, drunk man, exterminator, barrel, spaceship, thunder, organ.
It is very easy to use this funny voice recorder and voice changer. Anyone can use it! It is for kids as well as for adults, and everyone will have lots of fun and laughter for sure! What you need to do is record your voice, or select one of the already existing recordings in your mobile phone and then choose a sound effect from the sound library that you want to apply. Save it and enjoy your new cool voices and funny sounds. And that's it! Piece of cake!
But the fun doesn't stop here! With Change Your Voice free app, you also get free ringtones and notification sounds for your mobile phone. You and your friends will laugh really hard whenever someone calls you on your mobile phone or sends you a message. Or you can make your friends and family laugh by sending them your funny voices via e-mail, chat apps or any other instant messenger, or you can share them on your favourite social networks.
This voice recorder and voice changer is fantastic! You can combine several sound effects and listen to your voice modified. You can modify your voice to sound not just like a monkey but also like a monkey talking from inside a barrel. Wouldn't it be funny if you sent your friends messages talking like a drunk superhero? There are so many possibilities with this free app which is a voice recorder and voice changer, but also a software that allows you to make free ringtones for your mobile phone.
With this fantastic, cool app which is a voice recorder, voice changer and ringtone maker all in one, you will have tons of fun for sure! Play with your voice, record funny messages, talk, sing, whisper, shout and then add hilarious sound effects from the library and put a smile on your face!
Share your funny sounds with your family and friends on your favourite social network, or via e-mail, chat apps or any other instant messengers, and have a great fun!
Download this free app now, be creative and play with your voice! With Change Your Voice fun is guaranteed!
Do what you would want to do with a real physical loop pedal. Make your own music by beatboxing, singing or by playing around with your instruments!
Start this looper by recording your own track or start up the metronome to help you with the timing. Record your tracks with a maximum of 3 minutes each. By holding an individual track you can change volume or remove the track itself. When you're done you can save your recordings to enjoy them later! Always have your loops with you! Happy looping!
In order to prevent the app from re-recording itself, It is VERY IMPORTANT to use headphones to keep the recordings clean.
- A maximum length of 3 minutes per track
- Record synced tracks (overdub)
- High quality recording (44KHz)
- Control volume per loop
- Save/Load recordings (24 hour restriction for free version)
LoopStation Premium features:
- Shift timing of each individual loop
- Merge tracks
- Change playback speed
Planned future features:
- Preloaded tracks
- Export tracks (on phone and cloud)
Let me know if you have any problems or feature requests!
With thanks to Unity!
Ever since early man got his groove on by banging on a log with stick, or playing skull marimbas, humans have been writing songs. The process has evolved over time—we've developed more words than "ugh ugh," fine tuned melody, and stacks of Marshal amps that go to 11 ... but the urge to express ourselves in song remains as strong as ever. This App will show you how to do it!
Here's 10 basic tips to get started with:
1. You can usually record yourself a memo on a cell phone, and if not, you can call yourself and leave a message of your singing or humming on your voice mail. Make sure you sing loud enough for the song to be clear when you listen to the message later; make people think you're crazy!
2. Make sure your song is catchy, but not in that annoying way.
3. Experiment with lots of ways of making sound. Try to play an instrument you are less familiar with. The "mistakes" you make may prove inspiring.
4. Currently most popular songs have some variation on the following sequence: intro, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge/instrumental solos, chorus, and sometimes an outro. Sometimes the order of these components is different, and sometimes one or more of them is absent.
5. Dynamics are a good tool to utilize to separate out the different sections of the song. Quieter for verses, louder in the choruses. Dynamics can also help to create that chorus hook that everyone will remember when listening to your song.
6. Another great way of writing a song is to write a free verse poem with a little rhyming. I find it easiest to write songs when I don't think of them as songs but as poems. I write my poem then edit it by finding the right stanzas for the verses and the perfect stanza for a catchy chorus that pulls it all together.
7. Take your time. Most songs don't pop out of nowhere and scream, "Hi! Here I am! Write me!" As the old saying goes, "good things take time, but really great things happen in the blink of an eye". So just wait for it. One day you'll get it.
8. If you've got total writer's block, start by scribbling out your feelings/what you want to talk about. The lyrics will come to you when you see the lyrics on paper. Well, it might take some work, but at least get those beginnings of a song down.
9. It helps to know how to play an instrument. Knowing how to play a guitar or piano, for instance, will make songwriting immeasurably easier. Plus, you'll be able to accompany yourself when you sing for others. If you don't have an instrument, try using Google to find some song makers. Free ones are hard to find, but you can always get a free trial.
10. Stop, collaborate and listen to another songwriter. Some people can pen great lyrics, but can't write a melody to save their lives; for others, the reverse is true. Find a like-minded songwriter who can put your words to music or your music to words. Many hit songs have been written by collaboration.
Music Tagger is also capable of organising and renaming your song files once they have been tagged.
Folders for artists and albums can be created and files renamed based on renaming structure selected from the given options.
Music Tagger automatically updates the Media Store Database when changes have been made to files to ensure changes reflect on all other media applications. Please take note that some music players use their own databases and may take longer to reflect changes to files, a manual update may need to be invoked within the application if it is possible.
Music Tagger Currently supports the following file formats MP3, FLAC , M4A and MP4 audio files only.
NOTE: This is a BETA Application it is currently still in development.
READ: If you are running KitKat writing to external storage will not work unless you have rooted your device and applied the SD card permissions fix. This is due to Google removing external write permissions from 3rd party apps on Android.
✓ Automatic Music Tagging using audio identification with metadata from MusicBrainz (currently only supports MP3 and M4A)
✓ Automatic Album Art Grabbing with art from MusicBrainz and other sources.
✓ Bing Image Search
✓ Manually search for music on the MusicBrainz database, apply album information and album art to music files (This does not allow you to download music.)
✓Selecting tracks in MusicBrainz and searching them on YouTube
✓ Batch Automatic Music Identification Tagging currently supports MP3s & M4A only
✓ Manual editing currently supports MP3s,FLAC, M4A and MP4-Audio
✓ Reading and editing ID3v1
✓ Reading and editing ID3v2
✓ Batch editing music files and albums
✓ Selective fields when batch editing
✓ Edit by Songs
✓ Edit by Artists
✓ Edit by Albums
✓ Enabling and Disabling ID3v1 and ID3v2 Tags in MP3 files
✓ Applying album art in android database to music files
✓ Batch applying album art in android database to music files
✓ Applying album art from storage to files.
✓ Updates Android Media Store after changes are made to MP3, M4A,MP4-Audio and FLAC tags.
✓ Reading and editing FLAC tags.
✓ Reading and editing M4A tags.
✓ Reading and editing MP4-Audio tags.
✓ Reading an editing lyrics on MP3 M4A,MP4-Audio and FLAC files
✓ Automatic Lyrics Search
✓ Batch Lyrics Grabbing
✓ Long press save to copy to from ID3v1 to ID3v2
✓ Long press save to copy to from ID3v2 to ID3v1
✓ Changing character Encoding
✓ Long press files to delete
✓ Long press files to play
✓ Edit through third party file browsers
✓ Built in file browser
✓ Built in Media Scanner
✓ Automatic file and folder organisation and renaming based on artist names, album names and track numbers.
✓ Filename to Tag
If you experience any issues, I'd appreciate it if you would send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a post on this thread [ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=52640775#post52640775 ] explaining your problems before leaving a review. I’ll respond as soon as possible. This makes it easier and faster to fix bugs or make changes based on feedback.
It supports below effects:
Filter: Man, Woman, Baby, Elder, User and Default
Echo: Room, Bathroom, Theater, Village, User and Default
Flanger: Robot, Electronic, Louder, Airspace, User and Default
Reverb: KTV, Recording, Cinema, Concert, User and Default
Increase or decrease the volume of the song itself
Quick ring setting, allowing you to enjoy every moment not exclusive own ringtone works
Different experience of creating your own ringtones, have fun!
- Discover your inner potential to see a world of innovative opportunities in the ordinary life.
- Imagine a music player that allows you to add your own notes, wherever you want.
- To know exactly where the best parts of your songs are and to be able to show it to your friends in a second.
- To record a song or lecture and put notes in the places where you want. And much more..
- The Audio Note Player was designed for people like you. Take the first step to seeing the world of music in a different way.
IN SIMPLE WORDS
Insert your own text notes (bookmarks) to any part of any song.
Record any lectures and put your own text comments into them.
Wake up in the morning with an alarm starting to play from your text notes (bookmarks).
In the past, whenever I've seen a good application, I've thought it had to be done by a big company. But today I know that the strong will of one person can develop the ideas which would be a mouthful even of a large companies. I originally planned to publish Audio Note Player on 21st of December 2012, at the end of the world. However, I missed that one. :) It took me one more year, a few more sleepless nights and days of work after my working hours. But I am glad to finally be able to introduce you the Audio Note Player, the app hiding many exciting features, which are waiting for your discovery. ;) Enjoy!
- Music Notepad Player
- Music Notepad Editor
- Music Player
- Folder Player
- Recorder with Notepad Editor
- Simple KARAOKE
- Note Manager
- Music File Browser
- Music Alarm
- Sleep Timer
- Visualizer of Music
- Equalizer with custom presets
- High level of customization
- Control music and voice recorder from the headphones
- Optimized for TABLETs
- No ads
This is 21 days full featured Trial version