FEATURED AS TOP 20 PAID APP IN GOOGLE PLAY -> MUSIC CATEGORY
By adopting this application you will soon realize its potential and multiple functions to play around your records. Like edit, cut, adjust, eliminate disturbances, noises and insert background. High Quality recording and editing App with lot of exciting features.
You can add audio effects, change tempo and volume, unit or mix record of any format or quality. Voice PRO has In-app purchases for certain features with nominal rate.
★ Share on Facebook, Twitter and Voice PRO Cloud
★ Receive Bluetooth files directly into record list
★ Convert YouTube video to audio file
★ Record can be converted to text in more than 40 languages
The Voice Recorder makes it possible to:
☆ Record in more than 100 formats
☆ Insert in real-time a background using any file already present in your device. You can also download –free of charge– new ones from a library online.
☆ Insert tag to help you select, during the playback, the most interesting parts of your records.
☆ Use the Earphone to control the effect of the background during recording.
☆ Record in background and at the same time utilize the device for other services.
☆ Visualize record info such as length, sample rate, dimensions, channels.
☆ Operate the playback both with internal and external player.
☆ Restore the records and complete them.
☆ Mix or merge any record in all formats.
☆ Handle the preferred ones, share them, add notes and tag and research the files.
☆ Convert to many formats (mp3, wav, flac, ogg)
☆ Remove vocals, Handle the GAIN, the TIME, the RUMORS, and the REVERB – an example of the remarkable possibilities of applicable effects.
Voice PRO has In-app purchases for features like mixing two or more records, Call Recorder, Voice to Text, Encrypting records, Backup service. You can enable these features by subscribing it at nominal rate as in-app purchase.
☆ Convert records to texts. “Voice PRO” is the only existing application in market allowing you to convert your records of any length in “Texts” acting as a dictaphone, giving you therefore the possibility to listen to them with an internal “Vocal synthesizer” and save them in Audio Format. In other words you actually synthesize your own voice.
☆ Encrypt and decrypt your records and protect them with Password at 128 characters (bytes).
☆ Mix with other records or background.
☆ Cut off parts of records and save them in new files or new formats either musical, sonic or identifying-sounds.
☆ Restore a record from backup.
☆ Home screen widget
☆ Mp3 bitrate change up to 320kbps
☆ Sample rate up to 48000 HZ
☆ Encoding at 8 and 16 bytes
☆ Registering in format MONO & STEREO
☆ Auto gain to reduce noises during recording
☆ Pause in registering at incoming calls.
☆ Internal help for each function
☆ Control of icons, notifying and privacy
☆ Files backup
☆ Installation on SD CARD
☆ Request new effects or lyrics
Voice PRO acts a Dictaphone, Virtual Recorder,Sound Recorder or Speech Recorder. App is totally compatible with the majority of systems existing on the market. In addition we are glad to confirm that we are providing our clients a 24 Hrs assistance with an average “Success-time” of 40 minutes.
Please remember that we can't contact you for extra information if you report an issue through the reviews.
How To Videos : http://www.youtube.com/howtovoicepro
This 22-tutorial course gives you a complete tour of Studio One and its great set of features. You learn how to set up your first song and configure the tracks to suit your writing style. Drag and drop is a big part of Studio One and you see you how seamless it is when adding virtual instruments to a track, for example. Then it's time to dive deep into MIDI and audio editing, where you discover how to create comps, add effects and automate your tracks on your way to getting that perfect mix. You also get a tutorial on Melodyne, a great tool to edit your vocals, which is included with Studio One.
While you're here, make sure and check out all the other courses on Studio One, and learn what this unique DAW has to offer to spice up your songwriting!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable multitrack recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
If you are looking for something similar to Cubase or Cubasis, this is it!
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
We are happy to welcome back the always informative and entertaining trainer Joe Albano for another installment in the Audio Concepts series. In this course, Joe starts off explaining a bit of the history of audio editing. This is important because much of the terminology and techniques are derived from their analog predecessors. But once that's all covered, things turn digital in a giga-hurry!
Joe tosses out that rusty old razor blade and editing block and zooms right into the present with advanced digital techniques that you need to know to "advance" your audio education. And it doesn't matter what DAW you prefer, as this course is applicable to all audio software applications.
You learn Beat Mapping, Time and Pitch transformations, Time-Shifting techniques and Pitch Editing. From there Joe explores the dark art of Sound Replacement before finishing up with some really amazing tutorials on Audio Repair and Forensics.
So join Joe Albano in this Advance Audio Editing course and learn from his vast professional experience. There is absolutely no better audio education on the planet than the one you'll get right here... and in every course in our Audio Concepts series!
Table of Contents:
1. Advanced Digital Audio Editing (05:32)
2. The Evolution of Audio Editing (05:07)
3. MIDI-Style Editing for Digital Audio (07:58)
4. Introduction to Beat Mapping (03:48)
5. Pro Tools Beat Mapping Basics (05:10)
6. Mapping Rubato Recordings (04:09)
7. Logic Beat Mapping: "Adjust Tempo" Method (03:50)
8. Beat Mapping Track & Tap Tempo (07:12)
9. Introduction to Time & Pitch Editing (04:51)
10. Common Features (06:57)
11. Pro Tools' Elastic Audio Basics (05:55)
12. Elastic Audio in Use (07:59)
13. Warp Editing (04:51)
14. Logic's Flex TIme: Algorithms (07:08)
15. Flex Edit in Use (05:04)
16. Introduction to Pitch Editing (05:39)
17. Auto-Tune & Pro Tools' Elastic Pitch (06:32)
18. Pitch Editing Basics & Logic's Flex Pitch (06:19)
19. Creative Applications: Making Harmonies (04:00)
20. Melodyne DNA: Polyphonic Pitch Shifting (06:42)
21. Introduction to Sound Replacement (02:14)
22. Audio-to-MIDI Applications (04:43)
23. Drum Replacement: Drumagog (05:56)
24. Introduction to Audio Repair (03:09)
25. Repairing Distorted Audio with Declip (03:50)
26. Removing Excess Ambience with Dereverb (03:58)
27. Spectral Repair & Deconstruction (04:49)
28. Future Tech & Wrap-up (01:55)
Audio restoration is the holy grail of the music, film, TV and online production industries. Often, good “takes” are marred by noise, hum, pops, clicks and other disruptive audio issues. That’s why iZotope has spent countless resources on developing their new RX 3 Audio Repair technologies.
This 43-video course, broken down into 12 different (and easily searchable) sections, takes a deep look at all of the RX 3’s repair modules. It contains expert explanations and demonstrations of how each of these modules functions. Every RX 3 module is overviewed, its controls outlined and then put to work on a messed-up audio file while, all along the way, giving you expert advice on how to mitigate each audio example’s issues.
So if you’re looking to learn a lot about audio, audio restoration, audio forensics, the physics of sound and the amazing RX 3, you'll find a ton of knowledge right here in this comprehensive course explaining iZotope’s incredible new audio repair software: the RX 3.
Table of contents:
2. The Standalone vs. The Plug-in
3. Assigning your Audio Interface
4. Exploring the Interface and Modules
5. The Spectrogram/Waveform Display
6. Selections with the Tools
7. Saving Your Own Presets
8. Basic Audio Editing Commands
9. Recording Into RX3 Advanced
10. Adding Markers and Regions
11. Declipping Dialog
12. Declipping Complex Audio Files
13. Declipping Preamp Distortion
14. Other Methods of Clip Removal
15. Declick & Decrackle Module Layout
16. Declicking Sample Rate Problems
17. Decrackling an Audio File
18. Interpolate a Single Click
19. Removing Preset Hum Frequencies
20. Removing Hum from Variable Frequencies
21. Concepts of the Denoise Module
22. Using Denoise in Spectral Mode
23. Exploring the Advanced Settings
24. Using Denoise in Dialogue Mode
25. Removing Neon and Other Buzzes
26. Restoring Vinyl Records
27. Restoring Tape-based Recordings
28. Concepts of the Spectral Repair Module
29. Using the Attenuate Mode
30. Removing the Foreground Sound
31. Using the Other Modes
32. Deconstructing Tonal and Noisy Elements
33. Basic Dereverbing
34. Modifying the Dereverb Module
35. The Gain Module
36. The Equalizer Module
37. The Channel Operations Module
38. The Time & Pitch Module
39. The Spectrum Analyzer Module
40. The Plug-ins Module
41. The SRC Resample Module
42. The MBIT+ Dither Module
43. Batch Processing
Mixing and mastering is the secret sauce of any audio production. In this collection of tutorials you learn all about mixing and mastering "in-the-box" with Studio One. With its robust mixer and plethora of innovative plugins, Studio One can handle any genre of music you can throw at it!
This course takes you through the final stages of the production process where you learn all about the mix console, setting levels, pro audio processing, automation and side chaining as well as bus compression and very cool bus folders.
Once the track is mixed, Gary sets up a mastering project. This is where all of the songs in your album come together and are fused into a coherent collection. Here you are taken step-by-step through all of Studio One’s mastering plugins. You learn about loudness. You also dive into frequencies and see how to use the very cool Spectral Meter. Gary also explains the all-important mastering plugin chain and how multi-band compressors and limiters are deployed to get that platinum audio sound! This course comes to a conclusion with a section on dithering, burning and sharing your beautifully mixed and mastered tunes!
It’s time to start mixing and mastering with Studio One!
Table of Contents:
1. Preparing a Song for Mixing
2. Setting Up Markers
3. The Mix Console
4. EQing Tracks
5. Dynamics with Compression
6. Reverb for Depth
7. Delay and Modulation FX
8. Sidechain Compression
9. Getting Deeper with Automation
10. Bus and Folder Automation
11. Bus Compression on Bus Folders
12. Exporting the Mixdown
13. Setting Up a Mastering Project
14. Editing Songs in the Project
15. Adjusting Volumes of Tracks
16. Adding Inserts for the Pre, Master and Post
17. Mastering Chain Order
18. Using 'Detect Loudness'
19. The Spectral and Output Meters
20. Using Multiband Compression
21. Limiting Your Tracks
22. Disable Tracks
24. Burning a CD
25. Images and DDP Explained
26. Digital Releases
Already 42 different music visualizers, round and square screens are supported.
You can try a free demo version at http://goo.gl/juYNgV
HOW TO USE IT
• Swipe to the right or to the left to switch the current visualizer
• Swipe to the top or to the bottom to respectively increase or decrease the sensibility/accuracy
• Tap in the middle to see the settings
• Double tap to change the auto-cycling loop mode
• Long press the screen to quit
Wait 10 to 20 seconds after install in order to be able to launch this application.
If it is still not available, "Resync apps" or uninstall and then re-install it again, and be sure to have enough free space.
Concern about the energy impact?
Our tests showed that it can easily run continuously for more than 3 hours and a half.
About RECORD_AUDIO permission
Needed only to acquire audio from the microphone in order to generate the sound visualization. Nothing is saved at all.
Any Song is the quickest and easiest way to stream audio and music from the internet to your mobile or tablet device. No need to use your device’s storage by downloading music and audio.
Browse a limitless library featuring your favorite popular music or even unknown indie artists. You can also listen to your favorite comedians, Youtube channels, and other media based content.
Any Song allows you to listen to your audio with the screen turned off and locked (not supported by the Youtube Application). Any song also takes measures to load the content as fast as possible and plays songs faster than the Youtube Application. Our optimized search engine provides better search results at faster speeds. Searches are typed ahead and auto-suggested for a better overall experience.
Any Song has no annoying advertisements to interfere with your experience.
Current Version: 1.0
This is our first release and we are actively working to add more features to future versions. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns we urge you to get in contact with us via email so we can address your message and best serve you.
Tags: audio, music, play, media, grooveshark, stream, song, spotify
★★★ What users said about liveBPM ★★★
John Walden, freelance musician and music technology journalist at musicappblog.com:
"There are three obvious applications for the app. First, it would make a brilliant practice tool for a drummer, allowing them to monitor just how good they are at keeping a steady tempo without the aid of a click track to guide them. Second, sat beside your kit during a performance, it would allow you to judge just how well you are hitting the ideal tempo for each song in your set. It’s not just drummers that can benefit for liveBPM as the third use is in mapping the tempo – and any tempo changes – in commercial recordings. While this is useful for drummers, it is instructional for almost any musician."
"I used this at my last band practice and wasn't expecting it to work. I couldn't believe how quickly and accurately it started tracking the bpm, even despite the very loud volume of our music."
"I am a professional drummer and I have been looking for something like this for years! Unless your playing with backing tracks or recording, Playing with a Click is too Mechanical. This app allows the tempo to breathe, and its like a little angel on your shoulder telling you the band is speeding up or slowing down. It is totally worth the money."
"I have used this about five gigs now and have quit using my previous tempo meter. I used both for a few gigs to test the accuracy. Dead on. Thanks! Every drummer should use this."
"This has been very helpful for recording. thanks!"
"Really this is one of the best bpm detectors I have ever seen. Works perfectly with very fast response."
★★★ Detailed Description ★★★
This is a tool designed for professional use:
- Well-tested beat detection engine guarantees trustworthiness
- Can handle most genres. Produces the best results under the following conditions:
-- The tempo is constant or almost constant
-- Strong impulses are defining the beat (drums, accentuated rhythm instruments like bass/guitar, etc.)
-- Time signature is 4/4, 3/4 or a multiple of either of these
- If the music meets these conditions liveBPM will produce results accurate to within 0.1 BPM
- Tempo curve shows the development of tempo over time
- Multiple zoom modes to show last 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20 or 30 minutes
- Advanced audio spectrum analysis via FFT
- More accessible and usually more accurate than BPM counters that function through tapping
- Relatively low battery drain thanks to high performance code and efficient algorithms
Using it as a musician:
- Use it as an objective tempo reference like a metronome
- It actually has several advantages over a metronome:
-- You are not tied to a click, giving you more flexibility
-- Helps you use tempo changes to enhance your musical expression
-- With blind tests, it can massively improve your timing confidence, which is especially important if you are in a tempo leading role (e.g. drummer)
- Discover how/whether your favorite artists use tempo changes
- Measure and improve your time-keeping skills
- Identify slowdowns and speedups while practicing your instrument
- Always be in control of the tempo during your live gigs and rehearsals
- Power Button: For freezing the tempo curve and minimizing battery drain
- Clear Button: Clears the tempo curve
- Slider: Adjusts the target tempo range (i.e. 80-160 BPM)
- Zoom Buttons: Switch between zoom modes for the tempo curve. (2-30 minutes)
Note: You can check and improve the detection by clapping loud to the beat. Also, results can be improved by plugging in a suitable external microphone
Record anything you would like from voice memos, meetings, conferences to children playing, singing or just laughing.
Is your child laughing at this very moment? Record her/him on the spot and set the recording as ringtone or notification!
• Different audio formats such as better quality AAC (.mp4) or AMR (.3gp) for smaller files
• Sample rate from phone quality (8 kHz) up to CD quality (44 kHz)
• Encoder bit rate from 12.2 up to 320 kbps
• Recording list with integrated media player
• Share your recordings with friends and family via email or other apps
• Set your favorite recording as ringtone or notification
• Rename or delete your recordings
- How To use MP3 Cutter Audio and Ringtone Maker?
01. Select on your mobile MP3/music.
02. Select area To be chopped from your audio
03. Save it as your Ringtone/music/alarm/notification Features:
The Record button at The top left of app to record an music/audio for editing.
Option To delete (with a confirmation alert) The created Tome.
set start end for The audio clip, using an optional Touch interface. Option To name The new cut of audio clip while saving it.
Set The new clip as default ringtone or assign To contacts, by using This editor.
Use This audio cutter for free of cost and make The best ringtone ever from your old songs.
It supports below effects:
Filter: Man, Woman, Baby, Elder, User and Default
Echo: Room, Bathroom, Theater, Village, User and Default
Flanger: Robot, Electronic, Louder, Airspace, User and Default
Reverb: KTV, Recording, Cinema, Concert, User and Default
Increase or decrease the volume of the song itself
Quick ring setting, allowing you to enjoy every moment not exclusive own ringtone works
Different experience of creating your own ringtones, have fun!
AMPLIFi Remote introduces a new world of possibilities for guitarists. Control your tone wirelessly. Automatically match tones to your music library. Share and download tones via the cloud. Jamming will never be the same.
Use AMPLIFi Remote with your Line 6 AMPLIFi device for a revolutionary guitar experience. And even if you don’t own an AMPLIFi device, you can still enjoy many innovative features with the app - get tones that match your music library, then edit, save and publish tones to the cloud. Download AMPLIFi Remote today and take a tour of the AMPLIFi experience. Whether you want to jam, practice or create, AMPLIFi Remote delivers incredible guitar tones and effects with award-winning Line 6 modeling—all in an intuitive, easy-to-use app.
• Take command of your AMPLIFi amplifier’s 70 amps, 100 effects, 20 speaker cabinets and 8 simultaneous guitar effects
• Remotely control AMPLIFi device parameters
• Match the tones of songs in your library
• Access thousands of tones online
• Share and rate tones in the cloud
• Store unlimited presets in the cloud
• Share tones via Twitter and Facebook from within AMPLIFi Remote
• Easily search tones on the Line 6 cloud from the main menu
• More easily save preset metadata by choosing from pre-defined values
• Get tone match results that include My Tones, even when offline
• My Tones and Favorites are grouped to improve navigation
• My Tones now include Factory Presets to help start your tone collection
• Expand/collapse groups of tones in your Tone Match results
• Favorites can now be un-favorited
Whether you want to jam, practice or create, AMPLIFi Remote delivers incredible guitar tones and effects with award-winning Line 6 modeling—all in an intuitive, easy-to-use app.
- Discover your inner potential to see a world of innovative opportunities in the ordinary life.
- Imagine a music player that allows you to add your own notes, wherever you want.
- To know exactly where the best parts of your songs are and to be able to show it to your friends in a second.
- To record a song or lecture and put notes in the places where you want. And much more..
- The Audio Note Player was designed for people like you. Take the first step to seeing the world of music in a different way.
IN SIMPLE WORDS
Insert your own text notes (bookmarks) to any part of any song.
Record any lectures and put your own text comments into them.
Wake up in the morning with an alarm starting to play from your text notes (bookmarks).
In the past, whenever I've seen a good application, I've thought it had to be done by a big company. But today I know that the strong will of one person can develop the ideas which would be a mouthful even of a large companies. I originally planned to publish Audio Note Player on 21st of December 2012, at the end of the world. However, I missed that one. :) It took me one more year, a few more sleepless nights and days of work after my working hours. But I am glad to finally be able to introduce you the Audio Note Player, the app hiding many exciting features, which are waiting for your discovery. ;) Enjoy!
- Music Notepad Player
- Music Notepad Editor
- Music Player
- Folder Player
- Recorder with Notepad Editor
- Simple KARAOKE
- Note Manager
- Music File Browser
- Music Alarm
- Sleep Timer
- Visualizer of Music
- Equalizer with custom presets
- High level of customization
- Control music and voice recorder from the headphones
- Optimized for TABLETs
- No ads
This is 21 days full featured Trial version