• Follow a stream to buy and sell what you’re passionate about!
• Offer up something to the community in seconds (with a price or for free).
• Create a stream and launch your own marketplace!
Into sneakers? Shout's sneakers stream is just for that. Big Foodie? Shout has a stream for you.
The best part about Shout is that we take care of the nitty gritty so Shouters (you and everyone else on Shout) can focus on what they love.
• Respond instantly in real-time chats
• In-app payments for seamless exchange
• User reviews and identity checks
• Secure payments with escrow
• Automated shipping
We built Shout for you to explore and engage in spontaneous and extraordinary exchanges with the people who share your passions.
"Passion, meet commerce." Shout.
Features of our Android travel guide:
- Pick a country or major city to download its guide.
- A downloaded guide works offline, without an internet connection.
- The app is a self starter, it suggests you things to see and do.
- Each guide includes a country map and detailed city maps for the top cities.
- Each guide includes info about the major sights, great restaurants, different nightlife options and more.
- Currency converter.
- Phrasebooks for the non-English locations.
- Weather forecast (updated when online).
- Current events (updated when online).
- Information about local wildlife, festivals, culture, food.
Once installed you have access to country guides covering most of the world and ranging from old time european favorites like Italy, Spain and France to more exotic destinations like Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia.
If you only want a single city and don't want to download an entire country into this guide, we also provide city guides, covering the major tourist cities in Europe like Amsterdam, Rome, Paris and London, but also for slightly smaller places like Brussels, Oslo and Prague. Listing the full depth of our content would be a bit for this space!
What people are saying:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
"You really saved our India trip when it turned out that our data roaming didn't properly work."
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use freely available content. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate, throw in a bit of content we get from our community - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We setup the app according to your locale, but if you want otherwise, you can set your home currency (for the currency converter) if you tap the top bar and choose Account. There you can also switch between imperial and metric units (fahrenheit/celsius, feet/meters) for the weather forecast temperatures and for distances.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
Agoda.com for Android - a world of hotels in the palm of your hand.
The Agoda.com advantage. To go.
- Over 500,000 hotels worldwide
- 8 million + hotel reviews every year
- Best price guaranteed! New deals every day!
- Trusted by over 16,000,000 customers
Look what you can do:
- Book over 500,000 hotels worldwide
- Click to find hotels near you, wherever you are
- Use our filters to find the perfect hotel for your budget and style
- Find your way back to the hotel with interactive maps
Plus you can save confirmations for hassle-free check-in, pay with total security, and flip through millions of customer reviews and enjoy the full Agoda.com experience wherever you are, all with the customary ease of your Android mobile.
Agoda has been reviewed in the press!
New York Times - "a good place to begin your search… including specially negotiated last-minute rates that can offer savings"
The Sunday Times - "We found that for top-end, luxury accommodation, they were on average 10% cheaper."