-SEARCH PLANS: You can search existing plans that other users created previously and copy the places that you like from other users' plans to create your own customized plan.
-SHARE AND INVITE: You can share your plan on Facebook with your friends and family members. You can also invite them to help you plan your trip together and to join you on a trip. You can easily communicate and manage invitations between your invitees without leaving the app.
-DISCOVERABLE: you can choose to make your plan private or discoverable. Discoverable plans allow by other users to search and review your plan.
-LIKE AND REVIEW: you can like and review (as well as rate) other users' discoverable plans.
Also Travel Buddy acts as a great navigation tool by which you can find your way in a strange city or location. Especially it will be easier for you to find your wanted place thanks to the direction tool.
• You can easily find nearby clubs, hospitals, hotels, café, bars, banks, etc or any place you desire to look for
• Each location is attached with full details including address, images, rating, phone number, map direction, user review and distance from the place you are currently standing at.
• A great map direction tool with estimated time and distance is available to direct you how to reach your selected destination through streets. In other words, you will never worry to be lost in an unfamiliar location.
• The results may be sorted by distance or rating.
• All search results can be demonstrated in map.
• You can add any location to your Favorite list.
• You will be attracted by a nice-looking icon system.
• Google Voice is also available to support you in finding your places easier.
• Follow a stream to buy and sell what you’re passionate about!
• Offer up something to the community in seconds (with a price or for free).
• Create a stream and launch your own marketplace!
Into sneakers? Shout's sneakers stream is just for that. Big Foodie? Shout has a stream for you.
The best part about Shout is that we take care of the nitty gritty so Shouters (you and everyone else on Shout) can focus on what they love.
• Respond instantly in real-time chats
• In-app payments for seamless exchange
• User reviews and identity checks
• Secure payments with escrow
• Automated shipping
We built Shout for you to explore and engage in spontaneous and extraordinary exchanges with the people who share your passions.
"Passion, meet commerce." Shout.
Android 5.x: If after pressing (+), to search for a city, the 'Search'-command button is not shown in the dialog, please hold your phone vertically. The search option button will appear in this case. I'll try to find a workaround for that layout problem of this standard dialog.
This app is one of the few in its field, which require no permissions at all. Thus it does not need any download or internet-lockup to perform its function, to show the time from different places around the world. This app does not and will also not in the future contain tracking, banners or other advertisement.
If you travel, don't change the hour or minute time setting of your phone, select the correct local time zone setting instead! Contains list of time zones and city names, no states or countries. I have been notified, that with old Android versions time in Russia may be one hour off. Accuracy depends operating system time zone information, handling of special incorrect cases may be added in the future. Still, don't forget to check your phone time zone and time settings in case of error.
*Four different sized widgets (1x1, 2x1, 4x1 and 4x2).
*Transparent widgets to feel the home screen background.
*Shows current time in multiple cities around the world.
* Multiple clocks support.
*Add any number of clocks and the time of these clocks will roll, showing all the clocks one after the other.
*Supports various timezones.
*Quick search for locations.
*Day & night display.
*Lots of customizations. A lot of color and appearance settings.
*Select millions of colors for the time and date with a RGB color picker.
*Changes take effect in real-time.
* No Battery Drain - Energy efficient.
*Ad free and does not use any permissions.
*Tap on add icon at the top-right corner in app's home page to add a clock.
*Edit a clock name by tapping edit option which appears on long press in clock's list.
*Similarly, option to delete a clock will appear on long press.
*Also tap on menu for an option to delete all the existing clocks on single shot.
*Tap on menu to go to settings page.
*Edit the phone clock name in settings page.
*Tap on widget to load up app page.
*Pin a clock(stopping roll) if needed with a simple tap on sun/moon image at the top of widget in 1x1 and 2x1 widgets.
How to add the widget on Android 4.0+:
- Open the app drawer.
- Tap the "Widgets" tab.
- Find our Digital World Clock Widget and drag it to the home screen.
How to add the widget on older versions of android:
- Long press an empty spot on the home screen.
- Select "Widgets".
- Tap on Digital World Clock Widget to add it to the home screen.
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue(When the app is killed, the time will stop updating).
-When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
- Please relaunch the widget after app update if widget not updating.
-ROM users-> Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Beacuse, Android does not support widgets on external storage. So, move to SD card option is not enabled.Sorry for the inconvenience.
-If your city is missing, find a city in the same time zone & change the clock name(for immediate remedy).
-Email us about your missing city along with country, timezone details and we will be happy to add it in our next update(for permanent remedy).
Contact (Email): firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASKILLERS!!!