Want to suggest a new feature? Find something confusing? Found a bug? Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading can be fun and learning to read is now easy with this fun and interactive app.
Let’s Leap Ahead features the best-selling line of educational books sold in North America. Our Reading and other educational apps have quickly become the most sought-after educational apps by parents and teachers nationwide!
Kids learn how to read by playing alone, with friends, or with other kids around the world. Parents can view their child’s reading scores as well as the time they’ve spent playing.
We feature the top 100 Reading students every day!
Reading Friendzy includes:
•1st Grade Reading curriculum
•2nd Grade Reading curriculum
•3rd Grade Reading curriculum
•4th Grade Reading curriculum
•5th Grade Reading curriculum
•6th Grade Reading curriculum
•7th Grade Reading curriculum
•8th Grade Reading curriculum and much, much more!
That’s shocking. We aren’t giving them the most important skill they need to live a prosperous life - being able to read!
Having found this app, chances are that you want to help your child become a great reader …
Well, CONGRATULATIONS! You found the ONLY App in the store that is a complete system for helping your child to become a great reader.
Whether they are getting a head start or catching up, this app will teach your child to read EVERY DAY, and LOVE IT - and be able to actually read the stories themselves.
This app is a complete and proven learning tool with a 12 year track record for teaching children age 4-8 how to read English with a 98% success rate!
The app includes hundreds of books covering diverse topics bundled with amazing graphics and soundtracks.
The technology in this app will create a library personalized to your child’s reading level.
From then on they get a new book every day.
As your child learns to read, the books become more advanced - and proceeding at your child’s learning pace.
And guess what? Your child WILL learn to read :-)
Books can be read anywhere, anytime and the app will adjust to your schedule. Miss a day due to illness, no worries! The app is smart enough to handle such an interruption.
So imagine a discussion 20 years from now with your child about how you taught them how to read, and how much fun it was and how it changed their life … They will remember this gift forever - now THAT IS priceless!
So go ahead and download this complete reading system by clicking the download button and give your child the gift of reading!
You can contact us ANYTIME for help / questions or feedback. We are here to support your success in helping your child become a great reader. That’s like having a virtual teacher available at your finger tips.
New books added every month to our much loved, more than 2 million downloaded app with great lineups of fairy tales, audio book, songs, simple learning games for toddlers, educational activities for kindergarten, bedtime stories and many more. Tap,listen and interact with it to stimulate babies and kid's imagination like all great toys.
= FREE Trial "Peter Pan" =
= FREE Trial "Babies Love Books" =
= FREE Trial "Rising Dino" =
= FREE Trial "Boom Boom ain't it great to be crazy" =
= FREE Trial search and connect adventure book =
= FREE Trial "First words for kids" for baby =
8 months to 12 years of age.
** All parents, boys and girls will love reading and playing it over and over again!
We've selected must read stories, some in a fun game feature and for you and the young ones to read and play.
- To optimize children's reading experience, we've carefully designed every component in the app, including script, narrations, BGM, movement and lovable characters.
- You can switch off the "read to me" mode and read along it by yourself. This is very effective to learn how to read.
** Fairy tales from the West (Andersen, Grimm, Aethope and others)
- Three little pigs story
- The little mermaid
- Snow White
** Fairy tales from the East
- The peach boy
** First words for kids
- Living room / dining room, Kitchen
- Numbers / Colors
- Body / Clothes
- Zoo / Aquarium
** Tap'n seek song book
- The Bear Went Over The Mountain
- ABCsong / fun alphabet toddler game
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Old McDonald
** Rising Dino
Be a part of the dino expedition team! Dig up various dino bones and bring them back to life! In this app, have fun learning about dinos through great illustrations, sound effects and action in a game like feature. It's like having a dinosaur excavation and a bunch of pet dinosaurs with you at all times!
- Where are the dino bones hiding? Swipe the screen and dig them up. When you swipe even more, the dinos will come back alive!
- Tap the dinos and listen to them make realistic sounds. Detailed dino info.
- A fun preschoolgames for little kids.
** Mr.Connecto =search and connect adventure book=
- When you tap characters, they will tell you what they want. Search for relating people that will fulfill their needs from the map and "Connecto", make both of them happy! Awsome
kids educational game.
- There are 50 characters in the map and they will randomly move around each time you start the app. So, you won't get tired of playing "Connecto".
- Kid's favorite characters such as fireman and police officers, people that are active in our daily lives, and hilarious ones will appear in "Connecto". This is also a fun learning material for social studies.
** Babies love books/Perfect games for babies
- Selling over 10 million baby books and creating mega hit baby shows on national TV, Yuichi Kimura now produced a series of apps combining interactive stories and videos just for babies.
- You will be amazed to see them glued to the story, having fun and actually start tapping!
- Some contains story and songs for children that makes children sleep.
Monthly subscription (auto-renewal)
**About Auto Renewal Subscription
- Subscription automatically renews until auto renew is turned off by the user at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
✔ Over 3 Million readers worldwide
✔ Top reading app for kids in the education category
✔ Practice reading anywhere!
✔ A full library of books
✔ Phenomenal feedback from parents
✔ Full support - we answer every email
✔ Best value for money
✔ Free first Bundle of books!
✔ Text highlights as read in 'Read to Me' mode
✔ Read the books yourself in 'Read Myself' mode
✔ Touch the characters to explore further story lines
✔ A full library of kid's stories
Imagine your child reading a new book every day, and developing the love of books and habit of reading!
With Read Me Stories your child can practice reading - anywhere, anytime - while you’re driving, shopping in the grocery store, or having a quick coffee at your favorite cafe. You can use Read Me Stories to give your child a new bedtime story every day or to practice reading before or after school. You can spend quality time with your child while teaching the reading skills that are so necessary for every child in today’s modern world.
Spend less time searching for apps because there are great new kids books in Read Me Stories, already there, right in the app, every day.
The library also includes the lovely series Tuffy's First Adventure. This series of stories takes Tuffy the pony on a grand adventure, where he learns how to meet new friends, and do good deeds. The illustrations are gorgeous. The stories are captivating. The voices are a hoot. These stories also highlight the text as the story is read. Touching the characters on screen expands the storyline.
Here is what our customers are telling us:
"My granddaughters looooove stories and this is a wonderful app for them to enjoy!" "I love this app! Please make more books!!! :)"
"Keep them coming this grandma shares with grand-babies and I'm grandma gadget. And they look forward to the stories and the 6 year old loves to try to read the words so one had my iPod touch while the other one uses the iPad good thing I only have two grand children to see at one time. Good job. Love this app."
"My children love these books!!! We read them every night and they forward to the new books they get. Thank you for a wonderful app, I hope there are many more book to come. We love reading and plan on keeping this for a very long time!!!!
"Just so you know my kids can not wait for the next book they ask if it is ready all the time thank you for making this app."
Go ahead and get Read Me Stories right now... just click the ‘Install’ button.
From The ‘Read Me Stories’ team
This initial version of Go Read allows readers to:
- Read on-the-go with a variety of Android tablets and phones (Android 2.2 Froyo or above)
- Access and download books directly from Bookshare – the world’s largest accessible online library for people with print disabilities
- Read with voiced navigation and text-to-speech
- Read books in DAISY 3 text and EPUB 2 formats
Go Read is optimized for visually impaired readers, and usable by anyone. To get Bookshare content, readers must have a qualifying print disability and have an active membership. Go Read supports both individual and organizational Bookshare memberships, such as schools. To learn more about Bookshare, visit www.bookshare.org.
Go Read is developed by Benetech, a nonprofit technology developer and is based on the open source FBReader (www.fbreader.org).
Developers are invited to contribute to the future development of Go Read and can get more information at www.goread.org.
To share your ideas, or give your feedback visit http://bookshare.uservoice.com/forums/137554-go-read
This is a demo of the full version. It has three target words while the full version has sixteen. To protect your children from inappropriate content, it contains no third party ads! If you like this app please upgrade to the full paid version.
I developed this app due to a frustration that beginning reader books have small fonts and pictures that take away focus from the text. Flash cards are an alternative, but they have no content and meaning and are boring.
- Uses a very simple print based font, meaning the letters look like the letters they are taught to write.
- The font is made as large as possible so that the child’s finger can point at each letter as they sound it out.
- The verses are alliterative and/or rhyming to promote phonemic awareness.
- The child is asked to find the target word on a screen of words that sound and are spelled similarly. The puzzles encourage the child to look for patterns in the words to find the correct answer.
- The book is filled mostly with phonetically spelled words.
- There are three target words (Cat, Cow, Dog) for a total of 12 pages.
- There is a read-to-me button that can be removed through an options menu.
- This app is appropriate for preschool, kindergarten, and 1st grade children.
Visit my website and blog at www.corvidapps.com for more information about this app and information on learning with technology.
Check out Learn To Read for a paid version of this app with more content.
- This app does not collect any personal identifiable information.
- There are links to the Corvid Apps website and to Corvid Apps products.
- There are no third party ads.
About Corvid Apps:
My name is Laura and I am a stay-at-home mom keeping my foot in the software world by creating kids apps. I do all the coding, graphics, and marketing in the wee hours of the night and the brief moments the kids are playing nicely. I am working hard to offer a large collection of fun, unique, educational kids apps. If you like my app please leave a positive review. If you have a problem or are unsatisfied please email me at email@example.com I will do my best to rectify the situation. Visit my website and blog at corvidapps.com for more information about this app and information on learning with technology.
Application allow you to monitor if your Bible reading is ahead or delay from schedule. It also contains the TMS Bible reading program.
This current version contains a reading program for 1 year:
Read the Bible from cover to cover
Read chronologically, in the order in which in which events occurred
Each day, read from a different section of the Scriptures in a weekly cyle: 1 day — The Law, 2 — History, 3 — Psalms, 4 — Poetry, 5 — Prophecy, 6 — Gospels, 7 — Letters
4) BY DATE OF COMPLETION
Read the books in the order in which they were completed
Books order and numbering of chapters and verses goes accordingly with «The New World Translation of The Holy Scriptures» published by Jehovah's Witnesses.
TRANSLATORS ARE WELCOME!
Chinese (Simplified) - 汉语(简化字)
Chinese (Traditional) - 漢語(繁體字)
Danish - Dansk
Dutch - Nederlands
English - English
Estonian - Eesti
French - Français
Ga - Ga
Georgian - ქართული
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ελληνική
Hungarian - Magyar
Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
Italian - Italiano
Japanese - 日本語
Macedonian - Македонски
Norwegian - Norsk
Polish - Polski
Portuguese - Português
Romanian - Română
Russian - Русский
Serbian - Cрпски
Slovak - Slovenčina
Slovenian - Slovenščina
Spanish - Español
Ukrainian - Українська
Introducing the ultimate language learning application!
You get a mobile app that contains everything you need to learn English the easy way. You have everything you need to learn how to read and speak fluently and effectively. There are many lessons to help you develop your language skill anytime, anywhere.
Are you ready to master a language on your Android in just minutes a day?
Developed to assist students on the go, the application contains a wide selection programs and topics. Learn your English, anytime and anywhere with your own personal language lab.
The fun and easy way to learn a language!
Reading Bee goes beyond the simple talking phrasebook or flashcard programs, providing a set of engaging, interactive study tools that help you really learn the language. With Reading Bee, you will be able to access and download a collection of hundreds of web-based learning instructions and lessons; Excellent for everyone who does have time to search online all day for English learning materials.
Awards and honors:
★ALSC Notable Books for Children
★Booklist Editors' Choices
★Publishers Weekly Best Books
Some of our user comments:
“With the help of a program like this they can finally have a brighter future.” – Lily
“A great source of reading, fun, and entertaining.” – Isreba
“My child loves it” -Bertha
“Great for me eager to enhance my English.” – Giovanni
“Reading Bee! It's helping my daughter read!!!” – Alycia
Four ways to read:
★ "Read to Me" — listen to the narrated story with sentences highlighted as they are read
★ "Read to Me then Try Myself" — listen to the narrated story with sentences , tap the screen to pause the reading and try yourself .
★ "Read it Myself" — read the book in its traditional form
★ "Read it Myself and Record/Playback" — while reading, tap the screen to record and playback your own voice.
Note: Please connect to WiFi network to avoid data usage fee while downloading large files from our Facebook page.
- Significant increases in your reading speed
- Eye-exercises and improvements in your mental capacity
This speed reading app provides everything you need to read texts of all types faster, more effectively and most of all, with better retention.
The PowerReader allows you to get your daily work done while practicing important reading skills.
Learning reading techniques has never been this much fun!
Double your reading speed in just a few days.
Trial users have used this software to increase their reading speed by an average of 143% in 10 days.
Do you currently need 30 minutes to read the daily paper? Soon you will read two papers and, in addition, another chapter in an interesting non-fiction book – within the same time period.
This innovative app provides the ideal platform to achieve measurable results with a minimum of effort.
But that’s not all: You will have fun mastering the skills you need to attain effective reading techniques and significantly increase your reading speed; this means:
- Rapid recognition of numbers, letters and words
- Flexible eye movements
- Improved ability to concentrate
- Increased vision span
The app guides you through the individual training steps.
The software immediately recognizes your strengths and weaknesses. The statistics function lets you see and track your progress.
The results of each training exercise are charted for your review. More stars mean that you are getting closer to your objective: more effective reading skills and with it extremely high reading speeds.
You can check your reading speed at any time using different reading tests from a variety of topics.
Questions about the text are used as a secondary test to assess your retention ability. This is the ideal combination for mastering effective reading skills and high retention rates.
But beware: you might get hooked since early progress will motivate you to work on your skills regularly.
It is fun and you are doing something to stay mentally fit at the same time.
We recommend that you train regularly but not excessively to ensure best results.
Who needs this app?
- Anyone reading more than half an hour a day
- High-School and College students
- Purchasing and Sales Professionals
Who can benefit from this app?
- Do you often feel that you take too long to read something?
- Do you return to previous passages because something was not clear?
- Are you easily distracted while reading?
- Do you have difficulty recalling what you read?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions then this app is what you need.
This speed reading app is a fun, effective and FREE way to increase your reading abilities. This app uses the fundamentals of metaguiding and viewing exercises to train your eyes to process text quicker. We have also included a diagnostic tool so you can check your progress as you read!
The average adult reads at about 250 words per minutes with a 70% comprehension rate. Students who have used the Ivy Standard system have seen increases of up to 500 WPM in as little as two weeks of use.
Development of this app is made possible through support from our sponsors. If you would like an ad-free version (as well as unlimited speeds, comprehension questions, and integration options), try the full version of this app!
Q: Why does this app require permissions?
A: Basically, we use these permissions to run basic app functions:
Internet / Network State
Our app pulls reading material and comprehension questions from a central database so that you can see updated books / questions without having to download a new version of the app. Every time you open the app, the database is updated! Since this is only text (and occasionally a small cover picture) data usage should be very minimal.
Write / Storage Permissions / Phone State
We need to write the downloaded data onto your device for two reasons:
-to allow you to use our program in the event that you do not have an internet connection
-to save bandwidth so you don't need to download the data if you already have it!
Once again, the data we store is only text, so space used is minimal (usually under 1 MB).
**We do not collect any personally identifying information or store any other unwanted information on your device!
Then this *How To Read Fast Speed Reading* APP will surely help you a lot. There are lots of free lessons and tips in on how to read fast and how to improve your comprehensive reading skill!
Here is what you will learn inside...
- Why are speed reading and comprehensive reading so important especially in today world where information is so overloaded?
- Are you reading fast or slow? What is average reading speed?
- Take a test today!
- Tips on how to read fast and how to read a book faster since reading more books is always popular goal of everyone
- Other Speed Reading Techniques and Exercises to improve reading speed
- How to read fast and remember more. Comprehensive reading techniques and Increase memory.
- Introduction about Evelyn Wood 7 day Speed Reading Course. Honest Review and Suggestion.
- What is fast forward reading program? Will it help?
* Free Puzzle and Memo game to get you relax while using the app
Special Bonuses like
- If your other New Year Resolution is learning a new language, then you're better check this out!
- Get your FREE 10 Groundbreaking Persuasion Secrets Course here
- An Interesting Way to improve your Memory by listening to Sound and Music. Try this Brainwave Sound Method here!
- And if you goal is not just read fast but write a book and publish it faster, then this FREE APP can help you…
- What next after you have reached your READING GOAL? Set a new one by following this guide
- Recommended Comprehensive Reading Program
And much, Much More!
Share this APP to all of your friends, family, relatives and love ones who wants to improve their reading speed fast. Be an expert fast speed reading after reading and viewing all OFFLINE tips in this APP. There are a lot of free apps inside. Click INSTALL to get it today for FREE!
Thanks a lot for your interest.
speed reading test
speed reading course
average reading speed
how to read fast
speed reading techniques
how to read a book fast
evelyn wood speed reading
how to increase reading speed
speed reading tips
speed reading exercises
•Personalised book shelf
•Emotive narration –engaging book readings to immerse the child in the stories
•Highlighted read along text
•Touch screen animations
•Expand your Mind Video – Based on the concepts of the individual books, children learn more about the various subjects covered in the books. Each concept also allows the child to understand the notion of character development, the Champion Mindset and create talking points with parents
•Record your own voice – Child can record own voice to read story. Parents can also record own voice to effectively read to the child.
Other fun activities include:
•Comprehension questions to facilitate understanding of what the child is reading
•Paint box – fun colouring in to allow the child’s creativity shine through
•Mix and match – exercising the brain’s recall in a fun way.
Inside the app you will also find a further introduction to the Read- Along books outlining the ease of downloading, functions, and parenting tips for reading with your child.
For over ten years MindChamps has championed cutting edge early childhood research and as a result has developed the unique MindChamps Read-Along library. This fun and educational shared experience is a wonderful opportunity to assist your child to become an enthusiastic lifelong reader.
***Requires Android 2.3.3 or later.
★ 앱 어워드 코리아 2011 수상
★ "English Restart" 상반기 최고 교육 앱 선정!
★ 애플에서 추천하는 외국어학습용 앱 선정!
★ 다시 시작하는 영어학습, 이번이 마지막입니다.
★ 가장 쉽고, 간편하게 영어 끝내기!
이 App의 기반이 된 English Re★start 책은 역사가 아주 깊은 책입니다. 1945년 출간된 뒤 40개 국 이상에서 출판된 이 책은 60여 년 이상 꾸준히 사랑 받으며 성경 다음으로 많이 팔린 영어책, 전 세계에서 가장 많이 팔린 영어책이 되었습니다. 우리나라에서도 100만권 이상 판매되며 출판사상 모든 기록을 바꿔놓았습니다.
한글 해석 없이 그림으로만 영어를 이해할 수 있도록 꾸민 이 학습 방법의 가장 큰 장점은 공부법이 단순하다는 점입니다.
그림 책 보듯이 가벼운 마음으로 그림과 영어를 보기만 하면 됩니다. 한두 번 정도만 봐도 나도 모르게 단어, 문법, 말하기 등이 한꺼번에 해결되는 것을 느끼게 될 것입니다.
이 App은 영어학습에 대한 수많은 고민들을 단번에 해결해줍니다!
[ 책보다 좋은 App만의 특징 ]
▶ 듣고, 녹음하고 체크한다
- App만의 특징을 살려 더욱 쉽게 네이티브 발음을 들을 수 있습니다.
- 녹음해보고 체크해보면서 확실한 자신의 것으로 만들 수 있습니다.
▶ 학습 스케쥴
- 권장 학습 스케쥴을 제시합니다.
- 하루 학습 분량을 가이드해주며 나만의 스케쥴을 설정할 수도 있습니다.
APP 문의: firstname.lastname@example.org
“톡톡톡, 내 손안의 놀라운 학습 경험”
개발: Waterbear Soft inc.
트위터: @_Re_start / @waterbear_andro
개발자 연락처 :
You can safely leave your child with these books - there are no ads, links or any inappropriate content. Each book has a "Read to Me" mode, and you can just let the app tell the stories to your child. Controls are fairly easy even for a 3-year old.
• a collection of timeless classic fairy tales for kids
• read yourself or listen to the audio book
• custom colorful illustrations
• each book comes with an inlay puzzle
• every page is included in a coloring book for finger-painting
1. browse the maximum amount as potential
Okay, that is not a secret. follow makes good. browse the maximum amount as you'll be able to. It is everything: a book, newspaper, comic, magazine, instruction, blogs, websites, message boards and then on. If you do not perceive one thing, then use a wordbook. However, initial attempt to guess what a given sentence or word will mean. there'll perpetually be a word whose which means you will not make certain of unless it is a very easy text. If your English reading skills square measure low, begin with straightforward stories like fairy tales or books for teenagers. If your English skills square measure higher, strive with one thing harder. perpetually attempt to enrich your reading expertise by reading varied things.
-How to teach reading with phonics - 1/12 - The Alphabet & Letter Sounds - Learn English Phonics!
-How to enjoy reading English - How to Learn English EASILY
--Learn English Reading Lesson #1 City
-3 Letter Blending Short Vowel Words U - Beginning Readers Pre-Reader Phonics Lesson
-Reading English - Ultimate Phonics practice
-Learn English Study Lesson 72 Free ESL school read write speak
-English Language Learning Tips - Reading Test
-Reading skills that work - for tests and in class
And many many lesson in my app
**This app is collect video from many youtube channel can help you Reading English better and better**
★ Full package 30% off sales chance [$6.93 --> $4.99]
★★ Reading Town , Start with "I" to family, our town, and our Environment. It connects to what they learn from school. Reading Monster helps you to be familiar with English
★★ Reading Town Topic★★
♧ My Family and I
♧ Growing Up
♧ My Town
♧ My Days
♧ School Life
♧ Outdoor Activities
♧ Nature Protection
★ Reading Town users
- begin to read English K-lower grade elementary
★ Reading Town characteristics
- Has various Practical story that K – lower elementary kids can easily learn
- Practice Reading, writing, and listening with accurate pronunciation from native-speaker
- Word game and sticker helps you to learn how to make sentence
“Reading town app” provides opportunity that you can enjoy learning in reading and listening at the same time.
Keywords : Bluepin,블루핀,Reading Town,phonics,kindergarten,English,baby,dora,alphabet,abc