- Super addictive solitaire fun.
- Great graphics themed for Halloween.
- Intuitive controls.
Enjoy Halloween Tripeaks the most fun, spooky solitaire game around.
To remove a card it's value must be either higher or lower as the one card beside the stack.
Try to clear all 3 towers and win as many levels as possible to set a local or global highscore.
The game speeds up a little and in the game setting you could choose between two game speed levels.
It is possible to download the global Top 10, Top 100 or Top 500. All further ranking (Top 10000) can be found at http://www.my-android.ch/tripeaks
Tri Peaks aka Three Peaks - Three Tower - Wild Peaks - Fun Towers - Pyramids Solitaire - Tri Tower
Tablet support Honeycomb with high-resolution images HD.
** Note: We've heard that a few folks are having trouble getting past the loading screen. If you're having trouble with this, please make sure the Facebook app on your phone is updated to the latest version available and try again. That should do the trick. If that doesn't help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help you out.
● Explore beautiful getaways with your guide, Tiki!
● Fill up your Streak Meter to unlock BONUSES.
● Activate BOOSTERS like the Shark Hook, Magic Eye, and Peek-A-Boo.
● Uncover the Golden Tiki Mask, Flower Blossom, and more hidden cards.
● Enjoy tropical tunes while you play.
Register for FREE and get 12,500 Coins, on the house. Plus, every day you’ll receive a Daily Return Bonus!
Check out our other free games on Facebook and GSN.com. And, for non-stop game show action, there’s GSN TV!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Do you have what it takes to get to the top of the mountain in Tri-Peaks Solitaire? In this game, you'll play through a mountain of cards eliminating them as you go, unlocking new decks. The aim of Tri-Peaks Solitaire is to move all the cards from the table to the discard pile while simultaneously maximizing your score.
PCH's Tri-Peaks Solitaire is a fast-paced, easy-to-play game that will keep you entertained for hours.
It also includes a mode no other tripeaks game has on the Android Market - face-up strategy mode. See all the cards, and use that to make the best decision of which card to play next. Use your device's menu to switch modes.
Vintage Tripeaks will look good and run smooth on any device, from a phone up to a tablet. Enjoy a nice challenging game of tripeak solitaire.
NO ADS or hidden costs! A FREE app to the market in appreciation of the users that have bought my other products.
Move all the cards to the Foundation (upper right). When the 'Easy' option is on, you only have to move all the cards on the table (tableau or pyramid) to win.
You can move cards to the Foundation by Double-Tap or dropping a card on another, exposed, card. If the ranks combine to 13, both cards will move to the Foundation. Kings, being rank 13, move to the Foundation immediately upon being touched.
- addictive gameplay
- enchanting graphics set in Ancient Egypt
- simple controls, easy to learn
- atmospheric sound effects
- a well made free solitaire game!
As this is a universal application, this solitaire game adapts to look and play perfectly on either your iPhone or iPad.
If you like to relax with solitaire or puzzle games then we think you'll love A Pyramid Solitaire HD.
- Three difficulties
- Smooth Graphics
- Smooth Controls
- Online Highscores
- 50 Levels with different Layouts
- Facebook social features
Please give some Feedback.
If you want to provide any other language, feel free to visit tripeaksdreamland.oneskyapp.com
If you can help with any of the listed languages, I will put youre name into the game in the "About Window".
The game starts with eighteen cards dealt face-down on the tableau to form three pyramids with three overlapping tiers each. Over these three pyramids are ten face-up cards.
The twenty-four remaining cards make up the stock. The first card from the stock is put in the waste pile. For a card in the tableau to be moved to the waste pile, it must be a rank higher or lower regardless of suit. This card becomes the new top card and the process is repeated several times (e.g. 7-8-9-10-9-10-J-10-9-8, etc.) until the sequence stops. Along the way, any face-down cards that are no longer overlapping are turned up.
The game starts with a specific layout and one open card. Rest of the cards are on closed stack. Your aim is to move all the cards to open card.
- You can move any of the open card on the three peaks to the open card if it is adjacent to it regardless of the suit. e.g. you can move a 3 or 5 in case the open card is 4. Either King or 2 can go on top of the Ace (and vice versa).
- If you are unable to move any card you can open a close card.
- Every time you move a card from layout to open card you get points. These points start with 1 for the first time and increase by 1 for subsequent cards. However if you open a close card the streak breaks and the point start from 1 again. Earn bonus points for left over closed cards or for fast finish.
Tri Peaks is play alone, it is a kind of solitaire.
It is also called Three Towers.
Please play by all means.
■ rules of Torapikusu
Mountains and the three Trump, Trump has been placed on the lower side when you start the game.
(: In the case of 3, become a serial number is 1 or 2 a number of playing cards of lower case) Please touch by selecting from a pile of playing cards of three things that are serial number of number of playing cards in the lower .
That Trump will disappear if Trump sequential.
Trump mountain disappears, I go to the Trump lower.
The next, please go to erase by selecting from a pile of playing cards of the three serves as a sequence number of the playing cards that has moved.
It is in the table if there is no number to be serial number, touch the things that are on the back of playing cards lower.
Please say it off with a selection from Kaminoyama playing cards of numbers that are serial number of playing cards that became the table.
It will repeat the behavior of these, the game is clear Trump mountain if there are no all.
Please try again Pressed the retry button to clear the game is not possible.
Element of luck will also be necessary if you can clear this game, but it will be easy to clear compared to the pyramid solitaire.
The game uses one deck and the object is to clear three peaks made up of cards.
The game starts with eighteen cards dealt face-down on the tableau to form three pyramids with three overlapping tiers each. Over these three pyramids are ten face-up cards
- Card auto move
- Two difficulty levels.
- Fully customizable board background (custom colors gradient, preloaded wallpapers)
- High Quality graphics
- Game sounds
- Cards auto move
- Easy undo button (unlimited moves)
- Classic solitaire game we all loved in Windows
- No hidden fees. Play for free
This version works on both phones and tablets, features high resolution graphics, clean cards, three difficulty levels and smooth animations.
Also known as: Three Peaks, Tri Towers or Triple Peaks.
- unlimited undo,
- high resolution,
- smooth animations,
- three variations,
- clean cards,
This is an initial release, more features soon. E-mail us with any problems or suggestions!
Check out our other solitaires!
1) There are 3 stacks of cards
2) Check visible card on left and click on any visible card on right stack which is 1 number above or below card on left.
3) If you cannot click on left stack, so new card will be served (there is number of available cards)
4) Try to remove all cards from right stack to pass level!
Suggestions are welcome.
TriPeaks Solitaire is 100% free. There is no pop-up ads and full-screen ads. All the functionalities are in one page and it is easy to play.
Tripeaks Solitaire has 9 different patterns you could choose to play.
Tripeaks Solitaire starts with a specific layout and one open card. Rest of the cards are on closed stack. Your aim is to move all the cards to open card. You can move any of the open card on the peaks to the open card if it is adjacent to it regardless of the suit. e.g. you can move a 3 or 5 in case the open card is 4. Either King or 2 can go on top of the Ace.
More from developer
FEATURES (in paid version):
- 30 different card layouts, starting with classic Tripeaks solitaire.
- Beautiful graphics and sound
- Animated card dealings and movements
- Responsive controls
- Suitable for all the family
- High scores
- Varied backgrounds and card graphics
Players familiar with Tri Towers or Tripeaks will know the simple but addicting game play. If not give it a try you will quickly pick it up!
Here is a brief explanation:
To complete each level of Tripeaks you need to move all the dealt cards to the stock pile. Only cards which immediately follow the number of the card on the stock pile can be moved. E.g a 4 can go on either a 3 or 5.
If you can't move a card you flip a new card from the pile for new options. To win Tripeaks you need to clear the dealt cards without running out of cards to draw or possible moves.
If you think it sounds simple to learn Tripeaks, it is, but there are hidden depths and skills you pick up along the way to finishing all 30 card layouts.
Maximize your score in Tripeaks with long runs of cards and cards of the same suit following one another!
- 18 Distinct Levels, unlock new levels as you progress!
- 6 Wild Animal Suits
- Beautiful graphics and sound
- Animated card movement and dealing
- Responsive controls
- High scores
- Easy to learn, difficult to master
- 30 wondrous Christmas themed card layouts, plus classic Tripeaks!
- An array of beautiful backdrops to put you in the yuletide mood!
- Unlimited deals, so you never have to start back at the beginning!
- Lots and lots of festive family friendly fun!
Tripeaks Solitaire is amazingly easy to pick up and play, yet utterly enthralling and almost impossible to put down.
All you have to do is move cards from the festive layout on the screen to the foundation pile, but they must be one rank higher or lower than the card already on your foundation pile. If you can’t go then flip another card over from your card pile and see if that’s of any benefit to you.
If you think it sounds simple to learn, it is, but there are hidden depths and skills you pick up along the way to finishing all 31 card layouts. And all the time you’re playing you’ll be immersed in a colourful, cosy, cheerful, fabulous world of Christmas.