This has the potential to be one of the best recorders on android but I can't for the life me understand why this app doesn't have a discard while recording option! Many times I just don't like what I recorded or wasn't prepared, yet I have no other choice but to save and it clutters my past recordings with useless ones that I have to stop and delete. I would buy the pro version if only it had something as simple as this. Did I just miss something? Please dev deities heed the call of a non pro peasant.
Works really well! But I was just wondering, can you guys implement auto-gain for situations where loudness might change?
Good for redmi note 4 which has 2 mics.. But it will record with one.. That's good!
4 years nd still no complain.. recording qlty us sexy.. over all prfct ..
Hides the 10 minute limitation until after installation.
Great, i am learning a musical instrument and this apps helping me hear my playing. Works great
Dropbox changed their APIs, so you will need to update to this version if you are using Dropbox auto-upload!
– Automatic upload to Google Drive
– Fine-grained Gain setting
– Seek back/forward 10 seconds, A–B repeat option during playback
– Separate VU meters for stereo recording
– Various options to display recording timestamp
– UI text updates for various languages
– Prevent crash when setting Google Drive upload network preference
More details: http://hiqrecorder.com/updates