Connect with your friends, share what you eat or drink, see what's new to eat within a network of foodies all over the world. Add to your very own eating history to highlight the food you want to share with your friends. When asked for or wanting to give a a recommendation on what to eat don't worry about having to remember the specifics, you can now reference your historeat. Start sharing and let's make historeat together!
Create your very own historeat by documenting what you eat
- Snap: take a new or select an existing photo of any food or drink.
- Describe: document where did you have it, who where you with and why did you have it.
- Rate: star rate how much you liked it, give it your own price tag and add a personal note.
- Label: add quick short reference labels that will help you find the item in the future.
Discover and try new things to eat
- Discover: quickly see what people in your historeat network are having to eat and determine how much they liked it.
- React: identify things to eat that you would want to try and add them to your very own wish list. Express to your friends when you find their historeat posts valuable by giving them a like.
- Repeat: upon trying something to eat, add it to your own eating history to start sharing with your friends your personalized interpretation of it.
Search within your own historeat or someone else's historeat
- Find: Use our quick 5W (who, what, where, when, why) search to quickly track something you or someone else had to eat
- Share: Upon tracking something, use our easy inline share to give recommendations on what to eat to your friends and family.
- Save: If you want to try something yourself, add it to your wish list and start planning when to have a go at it.