Needed for downloading ads and for completely anonymous usage statistics. Usage statistics can be disabled.
GPS and network location:
Needed to check if GPS is enabled.
Needed for the various system settings switches.
If you set the steps 3-4 are difficult to move about?
Try using the Quick Setup application here.
If you go to a fast Android smartphone, you can set the environment.
Quick set of functions
- Set the screen brightness
- Adjust the ringer volume
- Media Volume Control
- Wi-Fi state set
- A data network (3G, 4G, LTE) Go to Set
- GPS Settings Shortcuts
- Sound, vibration and silence settings
- Auto-rotation settings , Screen rotation control, Display control, screen rotation lock, unlock
- Bluetooth settings
Different apps need different configurations and settings. This app help you to switch to different set of settings for your each of your app individually. It includes volume, orientation, network conditions, Bluetooth connection, screen brightness, keep screen awake, etc.
You can create profile for each app. When you launch the app, the corresponding profile will be applied. After that, you can adjust the settings as usual. The profile is to serve as a setting template for your app, and it will only be applied when you app START. Please also set up the default profile. It will be applied when you are running all other apps, and when your screen is off.
This help you to save time and battery, because you do not need to switch off system function manually. You can reduce the brightness of the screen when it is needed, and turn it off again in the default profile. It make sure you do not forget to turn some power unfriendly features, such as WiFi and Bluetooth.
You can configure your apps behavior by adjusting the profile in this app. For example, when you are reading news and watching video, you might want to adjust to a specify orientation and keep the screen awake.
* Please do not use it with other profile tools to avoid conflict
*** 4.3+ user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications ***
As soon as someone tries to access the settings on your phone, Android Settings Locker detects the request and asks for the password as a permission to open the settings. Either these are your WiFi, Bluetooth, Data Usage, App Management, Personalization, Security, Storage, Battery, Location or User Accounts Settings. Android Settings Locker protects then with all the ease and without any hassle.
Android Settings Locker provides you comfort of security and privacy protecting your sensitive settings through password mechanism.
- Protects your phone’s settings from un-wanted view or change by locking through a password.
- Protect all of your phone’s settings.
- Lock can be enabled or disabled at user discretion.
- Lets you choose password of your choice.
- Password can be changed at any time.
- No need to remember multiple passwords as single password is used for all types of settings including WiFi, Bluetooth, Data Usage, App Management, Personalization, Security, Storage, Battery, Location, User Accounts.
- No-one can access Android Settings Locker itself without password because password is asked every time the application is launched even from the list of recent applications.
How to get started with Android Settings Locker protection?
Once you open the app after installation, it would ask you for a new security password. This would be your password for opening Android Settings Locker and the locked settings.
How can I open the locked settings?
The password protected apps will ask for the security code as a permission to access those applications. Type the same password that you assigned in the Android Settings Locker.
How can I change password?
Go to setting by tapping the icon on the upper right side of the screen. You would see an option of Change Password. Enter the existing code and then a new code.
What kind of Settings it protects?
Android Settings Locker ensures privacy, security and protection of all those Settings which are located in your phones Settings including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Data Usage, App Management, Personalization, Security, Storage, Battery, Location, User Accounts. It secures and protects them with a password.
What type of passwords I can choose?
You can choose numeric passwords. Minimum length of password should be 4 characters and maximum length should be 8 characters.
Android Settings Locker is the best Settings Protector at google play store. Keep your phone’s settings safe and secured from others with a simple real-time locking mechanism.
Unlike other apps, Silent Scheduler allows you to set a different start and end time for each day and automatically silences your phone based on your weekly schedule (UNLIMITED NUMBER OF SCHEDULES). Silent Scheduler also includes an ON/OFF WIDGET.
You can create event schedules which can be saved (for example: save a schedule for the whole week when you are working, and save another schedule for when you are on holiday).
Includes On/Off widget for Silent Mode which you need to add to your home screen.
Supported in 20 languages:
中文（繁體）, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, 한국어, हिन्दी, עברית, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Pусский, Suomi, Svenska, عربي
NOTE: If you wish to add exceptions to let important callers through when on silent, or to block unknown or unwanted callers, then download Advanced Silent Mode by Matrix Mobile Applications.
Please contact our team if you have any problems/suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: silent scheduler, silent mode, automatic silent, silent widget, scheduler, event, event schedule, silent call, silent text, quiet call, silent, quiet, ringer, duration, widget, unlimited schedules, advanced silent mode.
ATTENTION: Introducing the new System+ Module! The next evolution of the Helper for Android 4.1+.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]
• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [System+ required 4.2+]
• Airplane Mode Radios [System+ required 4.2+]
• BT Connection [4.0+]
• BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Execute Shortcuts
• Adjust Font Size [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Keyboard [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Keyguard [2.3 and below]
• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change default system language [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]
• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]
º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]
• Show Touches [4.0+]
• SIP Options [2.3+]
º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wake Device
• Change Wifi sleep policy [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wifi Hotspot [4.0+]
Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable Camera [4.0+]
• Lock device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]
• Set/Reset device Password or Pin
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Set Background Process Limit [4.0+, Pro]
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Set Active Day Dream
• Toggle Day Dream State
• Toggle GPS
• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]
• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Set Default Launcher [4.4+, Pro]
• Toggle Location Services
• Set Location Mode [4.4+]
• Set Lock Screen Timeout [4.0+, Pro]
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]
• Toggle Notification Listeners [4.3+]
• Toggle Package Notifications [4.1+]
• Manage Package Data [Pro]
• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Toggle Power Button Lock [4.1+, Pro]
• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]
• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]
• Toggle Unknown Sources
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Connect/Disconnect VPN Profiles [4.0+]
• Toggle Wifi Optimization [4.2+]
• Toggle Wifi Scanning [4.3+]
• Toggle Wireless ADB
~Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]
• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]
• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]
• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]
• Toggle HTC Power Saver [HTC ROM]
• Toggle Samsung Modes [Samsung ROM]
Any issues or questions? Check out the XDA thread: http://goo.gl/zP5ltJ
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access - Required to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access - Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access - Required to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access - Required to download/check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools - Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings - Required for performing System+ functions
• Change Configuration - Required to change Locale
• Change Network State - Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State - Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access - Required for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC - Required to toggle the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin - Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete - Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls - Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
- Write and manage your "ToDo list"
- Add comments and ideas for task
- Set notification for task
- Search tasks
- Protect by setting password for app
- Add user categories
- Send your tasks by email
- Backup your todo list to SD card
- Recovery your tasks from SD card
- Selection sound of notification
- Optimisation for android tablets
- "ToDO list" Widget
- Dark and lite themes
This just displays the settings. There is no possibility to edit them!
You have the possibility to remove single entries. BE CAREFULL with this feature!! YOU are responsible for all you are doing here!
These are just a few scenarios. You can create your own rules.
Dear users, I am aware of crash issues happen on some phones and will try my best to fix it. As this doesn't happen on my 3 devices, it makes debugging really difficult. Please bear with me while I try to fix this.
Btw, debug log only helps in understanding app behaviour but not if application crashes. Please submit the crash report when it happens. I will need your help and understanding to improve this app. Thanks.
Profile Scheduler lets you change volume, wireless and other phone settings quickly and easily.
Simply set and forget!
Activate profile by just a click or by rules : Scheduler, Location(GPS or Network [cells, Wifi, cell-id]), Calendar, Headset, Car Dock, Power, Battery Level, Wifi, Bluetooth, Orientation, Periodic Timer, or a countdown timer! You can even set the priority for the rules.
It comes with 5 default profiles: Normal, Meeting, Silent, Night and Outdoor. If you don’t like them, simply change them or create your own. You may consider the following profiles:
Car – GPS on, Bluetooth on, Wi-Fi off, screen never timeout.
Power Saver – Mobile data, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth off, low brightness, short screen timeout, auto-sync off
The following profile settings are supported:
- Volume for ringtone, notification, alarm, media, voice and system
- Vibrate for incoming call and notification
- Phone Ringtone
- Notification Ringtone
- Airplane mode (Issue on 4.3 and 4.4)
- Mobile Data
- GPS (May not work on some phones due to Google blocking it)
- Speaker Mode
- Haptic Feedback
- Audible touch tone
- Brightness - Automatic, Default or Custom
- Screen timeout - 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, Never
- Wallpaper from Gallery or File Manager.
- Launch app
- Close app
- 2 widgets
- Support 'Volume Locker'
- Backup & Restore user data
- Option for to disable rule/whitelist
- Rule prioritization
- 12/24 hours display
- Countdown timer
- Lock active profile
- Rule prioritization
- Whitelist contacts: customise ringer/sms volume for certain contacts regardless of profile. Can be used as blacklist. (Known issue: unable to suppress vibration)
- Save location (paid version)
- Activate profile through widget (paid version)
- Profile shortcut (paid version)
We (just myself) have been trying very hard to improve this app and your support is very important. If you like the app, please help me share it with your friends.
For bug report, please refer to:
For suggestion, please refer to:
Full features and without ads:
- unlimited rules
- save location
- up to 50 whitelist contacts
- widget to activate and lock profile, activate countdown timer
- profile shortcut
Users are encouraged to try out the free version before purchase!
Follow us on Twitter @wetpalm4android.
SmartSettings is an application-based setting switcher which allows you to automatically switch system settings for selected applications.
This application allows you to enable/disable the following features of each installed application automatically:
- Screen always on
Each setting can be set individually for every installed application on your device and enables when the selected application comes to the foreground. As long as the application is in foreground, the setting(s) stay enabled. Once the application is closed, the setting(s) are disabled again.
Smart Settings supports two profiles modes:
Normal: Enables setting only for selected applications.
Invert: Disables setting only for selected applications.
Note: You can still enable or disable settings manually from system settings at any time! Contrary to other other available apps, Smart Settings is automatically started after rebooting the device; however, it can be disabled at any time in menu.
Restrictions in Smart Settings FREE version:
Settings can only be set for two applications at the same time.
Polish (thx to Anna)
Russian (thx to Roman)
繁體中文 (thx to Chen)
简体中文 (thx to Chen)
tags: smart, smart settings, smart setting, system, einstellungen, tool, auto, automatic, automatically, WLAN, Wifi, wireless, Bluetooth, bildschirm, display, always on, immer an, drehen, rotate, rotieren, auto rotate, auto rotation, auto-rotate, auto-rotation, ausrichten, enable, disable, set, activate, deactivate, aktivieren, deaktivieren, einschalten, ausschalten, specific applications, bestimmte programme, apps, service, hintergrund, background
App uses knowledge about android system that is not documented, so not all settings will work on your phone.
Please use this app with caution, and only change settings that you understand.
You don't need to have a rooted phone, and no permissions are requested!
What can you do with this app?
For example you can switch between LTE / CDMA / GSM by selecting "RadioInfo" option (this works on most new phones, and is hidden by default).
There are many more use cases that differ from phone to phone.
Data Settings is just a shortcut to the data management settings page, to allow you to enable or disable the data connection and/or the 2G in two clicks.
You can contribute to the project here : http://github.com/buzeeg/datasettings
Version history :
- Adding Jelly Bean support
- Fixes for Gingerbread
- Icon depending on the version of Android
- Adding Lollipop support
Just add this widget to your homescreen, tap it, and *poof*, you're at the development settings!
This App schedules tasks using the Android Alarm Manager. The scheduler uses very little system memory because the schedules are run by the Android Alarm Manager.
URL monitoring of the actual content.
Notification when content is changed.
Monitor the title, description and keywords, links, or body.
Schedules tasks using the Android Alarm Manager.
Schedules start when you start the phone up.
Free version is limited to 5 sites. Upgrade to monitor unlimited sites.
This software can be used in a wide range of applications. Some examples:
Lawyers, judges, court clerks, and attorneys can monitor and get alerted for changes in legal government documents online.
Check site up or website down status.
Real estate agents can monitor and get notified for changes in listings.
Job seekers and recruiters can monitor job listings.
Business owners can monitor competitors websites for changed content and updates.
Sports fans can monitor changes to sports pages.
This app is supported by admob ads.
This app may also be found if searched for: monitor, monitoring, track, tracking, tracker, webpage tracker, webpage monitor, website down, monitoring software, download website,check website,monitor tool, monitor web, web monitor, site monitor, monitor site, watch page, web page monitor, track web page, track page, track page changes