Just play your music. Lyrics Finder will immediately notificate you if lyrics are available. It's so simple, it's so easy! It finds lyrics of american music, brazilian music, german music, french music and in many other languages!
It works with:
• Google Play Music
• Spotify (go to Settings -> Enable "Device Broadcast Status" on Spotify app)
• Amazon MP3
• (and even more)
And also works great with music players from:
This blazing fast application displays the lyrics and the album covers of your songs.
It automatically detects the song being played and downloads the corresponding lyrics.
-search lyrics automatically on internet from the search screen
-search lyrics by picking a song from your library
-access your lyrics even if you are offline
-find instantaneously your lyrics using real time suggestions
-edit lyrics (and change the album covers)
-create lyrics from scratch (like artists do)
-create labels to organize your lyrics
-share lyrics via Facebook, Google+ and all other social media available on your device
-play the song related to the lyric if available on your device
-increase/decrease the size of the text
-enable/disable the automatic song detection
-enable/disable the notifications
Premium users can:
-download the lyrics for all your songs in a click and track the progress in a dedicated notification
-export/import lyrics to/from files
This is NOT a music player NOR a music downloader.
The lyrics and album covers are NOT inserted into your music files.
Lyric search quality depends on your media tag quality.
Lyrics are downloaded from internet from one of more than 70 lyric web sites.
Screenshots are based on the premium version.
Lyrics Mania lets you search for lyrics in a wide catalog. With the integrated music player, you can listen to your music and get lyrics in real time while you're enjoying your favorite songs.
Are you listening to a song with an external player (Google Play Music, Spotify, etc...) and you wish to read the lyrics? With Lyrics Mania it's done: you get a real-time notification that directly brings you to the lyrics of the song you're listening to, even in streaming!
Spotify support: be sure that in Spotify settings, the "Device Broadcast Status" option is turned on
Problems? Please don't leave a negative feedback but contact us with the Feedback function in the app or send an email to email@example.com.
We are here to help you!
** Update to fix the crash is on it's way! - 02/10/2013 **
Extremely easy to use, with one click, it can automatically find and fix the missing album cover art.
Click to grab alternatives. Change if you don’t like. It’s simple!
Grab and set album art to any image from the SD card!
All of the arts are saved to SD card.
Incredible not supported
When listening to a song you want to see the lyrics of just open this app and the lyrics will appear automatically. When changing a song a notification will appear for 30 seconds and if you click it you can also see the lyrics. (This is enabled by default so you can test it and can be disabled in Settings. It's useful if you often wanna check the lyrics).
You can also pick a song from your music library or type the song name.
The app has 5 different themes (blue, green, pink, holo and holo dark) so you can customize it a little!
By the way, if the lyrics of the song are wrong you can always change the source.
The app searches in (at the moment) 6 different websites for lyrics.
This app is intended to work with as many music players as possible. It works in:
- Google Music
- SonyEricsson / Sony Music Player
- Winamp (Needs to be fixed)
It may work in (added but not tested yet):
This program is still in Beta, things I want to add/improve:
- Add support for more players
- Add more websites for lyrics (for french and german songs basically).
- Change the icon
- [DONE] Fix problem with tildes
- [DONE] Appear in the notification bar for ~30 seconds after changing the track (This could be disabled in Settings)
NOTE: This app needs to create a service that it's triggered when the song is changed. This service is only about 3MB of RAM (and the cpu usage is almost zero). The service only does work when the song changes and the only thing it does is saving the artist and track name.
- INTERNET: To search for the lyrics
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To be able to listen to new songs intents (it's a really small service)
Ads (Required by TapForTap):
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To know if there's internet
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To know if you're on WiFi
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To save thumbnails
- READ_PHONE_STATE: To know if there's connection
I'm trying a new platform called TapForTap where ads are "free" and used just as a way to share applications. Everytime somebody clicks in an ad in this app I get a point that will be used to display the LyricsPlayer ad in another app. You can disable them in settings but since they're not annoying (I've even disabled them on landscape mode to gain vertical space) you should leave them on.
Tags: Lyrics search, lyrics music, get lyrics, find lyrics, music lyrics, lyrics music player, lyrics, song, songs, lyrics fetcher, lyrics finder, lyrics getter, lyrics look up, download lyrics, music lyrics, music player lyrics.
"Best app 2014" on both App Store and Google Play
"Editor's Choice" Google Play
Enjoy your music with lyrics, in perfect sync with the music!
Use the equalizer for a better sound or improve your discography's cover arts by adding new ones.
Works as a scrobbler for almost every other music and radio player. It even supports ALAC/FLAC
★ Support to Android Wear (even scrobbling from Google Play Music and Spotify)
★ NEW: complete UI overhaul, with smooth transitions and slick animations
★ Full Spotify, Deezer, rdio, Rhapshody, Play Music support with FloatingLyrics™
★ NEW: use FloatingLyrics™ and enjoy lyrics everywhere
★ NEW: cast music and lyrics to your TV with Chromecast and LG Smart TVs
double check Spotify settings http://bit.ly/mXmSpotifysup
★ Super fast MusicID for unlimited recognition from TV and Radio
★ Search for lyrics by typing words, artist names, or song titles
★ Sing along by removing the song's vocals (Android 4.1+)
➜ Want to be a mXm beta tester ? Join us here http://bit.ly/BetamXm
➜ Help us translating Musixmatch in your language http://bit.ly/translatemXm
Problems? we hear you here http://bit.ly/mXmSupport
Lyrically is powered by Lyric Wikia, hosted on Wikia.com, the social universe of fandom. Anyone can contribute to Lyric Wikia; it’s a collaborative fan resource authored by music fans like you. It’s fresh and accurate. Updates are automatically synced to your app so you never need to worry about an out-of-date library.
Music fans can:
- Search millions of fan-authored lyrics
- Find lyrics to songs you’re listening to on your phone
- Supported players include: Google Play Music, Pandora, Spotify, Rdio, Deezer, and many more!
Countless lyrics app either bother you with a notification or force you to manually type the name of the song every time it changes. Some even ask you to pay a subscription to get rid of the ads. QuickLyric solves that issue.
The app monitors the music apps on your device to know which song you're listening to. The lyrics you wanted will then be waiting for you as soon as you open QuickLyric.
(Note: Spotify users need to enable "Broadcast device status" in the Spotify Settings. Poweramp & GoneMAD users need to enable the "Scrobbling" option.)
Get rid of all the hassle and instantly access your favorite lyrics. On top of that, QuickLyric makes it easy to store lyrics for offline access and even to manually search for lyrics.
• Instant access: When the song has changed, simply tap a button to refresh the lyrics.
• Easy search: Because it makes use of several APIs, QuickLyric can search through giant databases to find exactly the lyrics you're looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• Offline Access: Easily save lyrics on your device.
• System Integration: Open QuickLyric from the browser or even your favorite MusicID app.
• Android Beam: Share lyrics with your friend via NFC!
• Tablet Support: Supports both phones and tablets.
• More than 15 languages supported! Including English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and more.
• Support: Any issue can be reported on the GitHub page.
• Open Source: Do you feel like the app is missing a certain feature? Anyone can contribute code to the project.
QuickLyric is supported on devices running Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich and above.
The lyrics provided via this app are property of their respective owners. Please investigate each track individually for copyright information.
If you believe QuickLyric uses your work in a way that doesn't qualify as Fair Use, please contact me via the GitHub page.
Sources available on GitHub under the GPLv3 license.
How to use:
1 Click on icon to launch App.
2 Use supported music player to play music.
3 Click on Notification icon or Now Playing to view lyrics.
4. If you got incorrect lyrics. Use 'Selective reload'.
In pop-up uncheck site one at a time from top to bottom.
OK it. See if you can find right lyrics from sites below.
For Chinese lyrics it provides you a way to convert between Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
Lyrics can be saved to external storage so that you can browse them offline.
You can select various themes to change the look and feel of this App. You can customize the font size, font color and background color of your choice when viewing lyrics.
Android Default Player
Google Play Music
PlayerPro and Trial
jetAudio Baisc and Plus
Fusion Music Player
Sensor Music Player
HTC One Player
Android Music Player,
Meridian Player Transcend
Astro Player Nova
1. Additional menu will pop up by fling left or long press on title bar or long press selected item or tap on menu button. In other words fling left or long press on title bar acts as tap on menu button.
2. One of the best way to use it is connected to WiFi, play the songs that you want to fetch lyrics. After lyrics is fetched skip to another song. Next time when you listen to the same song the lyrics can be displayed even without internet connection and will be much faster.
3. You can remove lyrics providers that you do not need from default setting by using [Set up Default Providers] select it. Touch icon to move up and down to re-order and drag icon to right edge to remove.
What do those providers support:
MoJim, ViewLyrics and SuperFast support Chinese,Japanese, Korean lyrics
ViewLyrics, MetroLyrics, AbsoluteLyrics, LyricsMode, JustLyrics, Lyrster and SuperFast support English, Italian, Spanish and other languages of lyrics.
MoJim has limited downloads per IP address per day.
4. If you are interested in English lyrics always put AbsoluteLyrics in the first position in[Set up default providers].
5. If you got wrong lyrics for current track. You can use [Selective Reload] and unchecked the first few lyrics sites then OK and see if this can find the right lyrics for you from a site down below.
6. If you do not need Chinese conversion you can disable or enable in preference.
7. Lyrics are stored in KLyrics folder. You can backup lyrics by copying them to other folder.
INTRODUCING LYRIC ART
Create Lyric Art with your photos and lyrics
Let lyrics tell a great story for you!
* Listen to any music with scrolling lyrics
* Design & share images with lyrics to Facebook and Twitter
* Get lyrics instantly translated into 40+ languages
* Share Photos from your gallery with lyrics
* Free, unlimited SongID with synced lyrics
* Discover new music – Visit community to see what lyrics and music are
* See all the most popular photos and Lyric Art
* View and edit detailed tag info for artists, albums and songs
* Create, manage, and edit playlists
* Supports installation to SD card. Please note that due to restrictions
within the Android OS, the widget will be disabled when the app is on the
* Sync lyrics, flag lyrics, and get the lyrics to sing along to in your favorite
* TuneWiki Pro is ads free for Android phones. Available now in Google
Well, then this app is for you!!
In this application you can find all lyrics of artist.
You can favorite songs easily.And display on favorites list.
Share your favorite lyrics or musics with your friends.
Good design and easy to access.
This application only for entertainments purposes.
This application does not make any violate the trademark of any music companies.
Please contact us if any kind of suggestions or comments about this application.
Cover Art Grabber can help you to download the missing cover art for your albums on the phone.
1. Download cover art from online databases.
2. High resolution cover art.
3. Auto background fetching mode, no waiting.
4. free, no charge.
1. 1-Click on album list item to fetch cover for single album
2. Long Click on album list item to get more options
3. 1-Click to fetch all missing cover art.
This app is not compatible with Google Music 3.0(including 2.3.4 and 3.0+) for now as Google Music 3.0 use its own database.
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
This music cover art grabber app can help you manage the album covers of your music, including download the album cover according to the album information and delete the wrong covers. The album cover we fetching are all high resolution and looks well in phones and tablet. This app saves the cover into sdcard and will update the built-in music database. It's easy to use and it's a must have app for music enthusiast.
This Mobile Music Player plays your music while pitching the frequency of your music in real time to be in the 432hz frequency.
**Please notice that due to copyrights law the Screenshots are very limited in terms of Album Art and Song/Album/Artist titles
The 432hz frequency is considered to be much more in tuned with the full essence of the music by many scientists and musicians.
Appum Studios produced this mobile application so all of you listeners around the globe could feel and share the joy of music with all around you, no adds, no in app purchases, just a clear clear sound with slightly different and positive experience :)
Some of the cool features:
-Custom Playlists Creation
-Choose songs or complete folders to play
-432hz/440hz listening option
-Advanced filtering options
-Complete Bluetooth Support
-and much more..
More info and related links:
**The app is free, and has no financial background to it. Mainly exists as a tool for those who want to hear their music in a more refined and healthy tone opposed to the 440 Hz.
The app will pitch shift music that's tuned to A = 440 Hz, it will not work on music tuned to other A note references.
Please contact us before voting in case of a problem , complain or a question :)
*Standard id3 tags support.
*Music Title, Artist and Album editor
*Support quick search and preview in player
*Easy Cover with "lucky cover"
*Support mp3, ogg, m4a and flac.
#Please send me a bug report before you give 1 star, 1 star doesn't help fixing the problem at all.
#Credit: Italian translation by Gabriele Ravanetti.
Swedish translation by Magnus Burton.
1.WAV file doesn't support standard ID3 tags, not everything will work on WAV files.
2.If you are using version 1.9.10, please update.It has problem under 2.1 and below.
3.This editor uses ID3v23 format for saving.
4.If you find any bug, feel free to send us feedback, you can also send me the problem file using send in long press menu.
If you are using Android 4.4.2, you may find out that the app can't operate your files on your SD card anymore. That's Google changing the rules in Android, not us. No app can do that anymore. We are trying to provide a solution for this, but for now you can just move your music files to your internal storage. It will resolve all problems you are complaining.
Samsung phones have a problem with corrupt ID3 tags. The phone's media scanner will crash when scan a corrupt file and part or all of your music will not show up in system music player any more. If your music are missing after editing, just find the file you edited and delete it. The bug doesn't exist on motorola and htc phones. And this app also has no problem with corrupt files. We are doing more tests on more phone models.
#Buy the paid version if you like it.
#If you have problem with editing specific audio files, please send the files to developer to improve the product.
The default Google Music app on your device will not see changes made to Genre Tags until the song is copied off the device and back on to it again. However other music players will show the updated genre as soon the file is saved. All other tags should show their changes immediately.
MP3dit is a music file tag editor. This music tagger can search for album art, fix split albums and song order, and change the artist, album and genre of all your songs. MP3dit can also edit entire albums or groups of files at the same time.
Extremely easy to use, MP3dit is a fully functional music tagger that has the features professionals require yet it’s easy to download and use!
- Supports MP3, FLAC, OGG VORBIS, MP4, M4a, and M4p files. Please note WAV files have no official tagging standard, and is not supported at this moment.
- Edits the music file so that any changes you make will stay with the file, even if the phone is turned off, or the file moves to another device.
- Edits the Android MediaStore so changes made to the mp3 file are automatically shown in all media players, without having to turn the phone off and on again
- Split albums will in most cases be automatically joined, just by selecting both albums and saving (As long as the Album Artist and the Album are set to the same thing)
- Adds/Edits Album Art, which can be found by taping the album artwork for a simple Google Image search, or a manual Google image search by long clicking on the Album Artwork
- Adds/Edits Song Title when only a single song is selected
- Adds/Edits Artist, Album Artist, Album
- Adds/Edits Genre which is shown as the actual Genre name, not a number that represents a genre, or you can choose a custom genre
- Edits song order through an easy to use drag and drop list
- Songs can be selected individually, or they can be selected as a group, or as a a set or groups of albums.
- Have songs that android is labeling ""? Then just open them and save them, and the files will be back to normal!
- When adding Adding or editing Album Art, try long clicking on the album art for custom searching, and selecting pictures from your phones gallery!
- Garbled tags? Try changing the text encoding to one of the following: ISO-889-1, CP1251, KOI8-R, Shift_JIS, GB2312, EUC-KR, cp1256, ISO-8859-6
Support for adding/editing lyrics
Option to select only albums without cover art
Option to not change album art
Option to not change genre
Support for changing capitalization
Support for many more tags
Application by Roan Cooney
Russian Translations by: Mihail "Ras2" Agafonov
If you wish to help me translate it to a language, send me an email, and I'll give you access to my translation project.