It has been featured among the “Best Apps 2014” selection on Google Play Store.
It is a must have app for music lovers:
• Listen to the songs in your music library with synced lyrics.
Discover the FloatingLyrics™ feature to enjoy synced lyrics while playing your favorite songs with Spotify, Play Music, Pandora and any other music app.
• Search lyrics for any song you love:
Instantly get the lyrics you’re looking for and play the song from Youtube or Spotify
Can’t remember the song title? Simply type part of the lyrics to find the song.
• Identify lyrics for music playing around you:
With a simple tap you can magically identify the song and the lyrics from the Radio, TV or any other audio source.
Your favorite and identified lyrics will be stored in your personal profile, and can also be found on musixmatch.com under ‘identified songs’.
Additional key features
★ Cast music and lyrics to your TV with Chromecast
★ Advanced features like Sleep timer, Equalizer
★ Automatically fetch song info and coverart for your songs
★ Android Wear and Android TV support
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/musixmatch
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/musixmatch
The more you tell us, the better Musixmatch will be.
Lyrics Mania lets you search for lyrics in a wide catalog. With the integrated music player, you can listen to your music and get lyrics in real time while you're enjoying your favorite songs.
Are you listening to a song with an external player (Google Play Music, Spotify, etc...) and you wish to read the lyrics? With Lyrics Mania it's done: you get a real-time notification that directly brings you to the lyrics of the song you're listening to, even in streaming!
Spotify support: be sure that in Spotify settings, the "Device Broadcast Status" option is turned on
Problems? Please don't leave a negative feedback but contact us with the Feedback function in the app or send an email to email@example.com.
We are here to help you!
*Standard id3 tags support.
*Music Title, Artist and Album editor
*Support quick search and preview in player
*Easy Cover with "lucky cover"
*Support mp3, ogg, m4a and flac.
#Please send me a bug report before you give 1 star, 1 star doesn't help fixing the problem at all.
#Credit: Italian translation by Gabriele Ravanetti.
Swedish translation by Magnus Burton.
1.WAV file doesn't support standard ID3 tags, not everything will work on WAV files.
2.If you are using version 1.9.10, please update.It has problem under 2.1 and below.
3.This editor uses ID3v23 format for saving.
4.If you find any bug, feel free to send us feedback, you can also send me the problem file using send in long press menu.
If you are using Android 4.4.2, you may find out that the app can't operate your files on your SD card anymore. That's Google changing the rules in Android, not us. No app can do that anymore. We are trying to provide a solution for this, but for now you can just move your music files to your internal storage. It will resolve all problems you are complaining.
Samsung phones have a problem with corrupt ID3 tags. The phone's media scanner will crash when scan a corrupt file and part or all of your music will not show up in system music player any more. If your music are missing after editing, just find the file you edited and delete it. The bug doesn't exist on motorola and htc phones. And this app also has no problem with corrupt files. We are doing more tests on more phone models.
#Buy the paid version if you like it.
#If you have problem with editing specific audio files, please send the files to developer to improve the product.
This Mobile Music Player plays your music while pitching the frequency of your music in real time to be in the 432hz frequency.
**Please notice that due to copyrights law the Screenshots are very limited in terms of Album Art and Song/Album/Artist titles
The 432hz frequency is considered to be much more in tuned with the full essence of the music by many scientists and musicians.
Appum Studios produced this mobile application so all of you listeners around the globe could feel and share the joy of music with all around you, no adds, no in app purchases, just a clear clear sound with slightly different and positive experience :)
Some of the cool features:
-Custom Playlists Creation
-Choose songs or complete folders to play
-432hz/440hz listening option
-Advanced filtering options
-Complete Bluetooth Support
-and much more..
More info and related links:
**The app is free, and has no financial background to it. Mainly exists as a tool for those who want to hear their music in a more refined and healthy tone opposed to the 440 Hz.
The app will pitch shift music that's tuned to A = 440 Hz, it will not work on music tuned to other A note references.
Please contact us before voting in case of a problem , complain or a question :)
Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS independent decoding and audio processing.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS, DSD.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
* Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
* Use FTP server as music source.
* Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
* Manage files of a music source via local FTP server.
* Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
* 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
* Parametric equalizer DSP (4 bands).
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo in headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (speaker overloading protection).
* Dithering DSP (minimize quantization).
* Pitch and Tempo DSP (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
* Mixing to Mono.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Unicode metadata support.
* Real-time spectrum and RMS analyzers.
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer.
* Wake timer.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 + VFP, ARMv7 + NEON, x86 + SSE2.
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
Try evaluation version before buying (5 days): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
Neutron is under active development. Technical support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Forum: http://neutronmp.com/forum.
Please report bugs by e-mail or through the forum. Your patience, help and participation are highly appreciated!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to work with database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to control playback when phone state changes.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Neutron's license server (obtained information is deleted from the server completely after 1 month).
- INTERNET: to support audio streaming over the Internet.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: to support ringtone change from Neutron.
* DLNA® is trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
Please try the free version before you buy.
Music Folder Player was made for people who don't like to see music displayed based on artist, album, track or playlists.
If you prefer organizing your audio tracks in folder this may be the right player for you.
Besides that it comes with a lot of unique features.
• Three different homescreen widgets (only in full version)
• Resume where you left. Stores for each folder where you left
• Show folders as a 'flat' list if you have a small collection
• Alternatively show folder hierarchy like in a file manager for larger collections
• Four configurable seek buttons. Very useful for seeking in podcasts or audio books
• Equalizer (Android 2.3 and newer):
- 4 customizable settings
- 8 predefined settings like Bass Booster, Vocal Booster and Party setting
• Virtual room and reverb effect (Android 2.3)
• Speed control with pitch correction (Android 4.2+)
Increase or decrease the playback speed of your podcasts or audio books.
Not suitable for music. Please watch the video: http://youtu.be/d_0eWUXs6Yo
• Pre-amplifyer: Increase the volume of audio which was recorded with a low level (Android 4.2+)
• 432 Hz playback mode. Please read this article for details: http://goo.gl/Oeg5hh (Android 4.2+)
• Car/Sports mode with big buttons
• Change volume and balance with two finger gesture. Youtube video: http://goo.gl/9LXsIE
• Undo function: Undo actions if you accidentally touch a button or select another track
• Shuffle and repeat options (long tap on play/pause button)
• Delete and rename files (long tap on file)
• Sleep timer
• Headset button control (double and triple clicks)
• Lyrics via musiXmatch app
• Last.fm scrobbling via 'Simple Last.fm Scrobbler' app
• Search for files and folder
• Share files
Permissions: Please take a look at the F.A.Q section on my homepage:
* Support 5 bands in Equalizer (2.3+).
1. Move songs from clipboard to any: Album, Artist, Music folder, Genre, Playlist, Merge list, Edit list, Now playing list.
2. Copy songs from clipboard to any Music folder.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genre, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Search plus: In this you can search by Title, Artist and Album. Long pressed Options are available to you.
* Music folder player - Play songs by Music Folder which are present in your memory.
* Mp3 Cutter - Cut your favorite songs and make ringtones, notifications or merge them with others songs.
* Album Art Grabber/fetcher - Automatically Download all missing artwork of albums or artist in just a single click.
* Tag Editor:
1. Edit multiple songs at a time.
2. You can edit title, album, artist, genre, track, year, comment.
* Choice of 5 different widgets (2x2, 3x3, 4x1, 4x2, 4x4).
* Merge/Combine as many as songs you like.
* Share songs via Bluetooth, Email etc.
... And many other features.
While we start with an expert team of curators who create exceptional stations, the final music flow is dictated by the songs and artists that you "heart" and "ban." This interactivity even extends into news and sports programming from ABC, ESPN and more.
Listen free for as long as you like or upgrade to a Slacker subscription for ad-free listening, unlimited song skips, offline play and on-demand access to your favorite songs, albums and artists.
Slacker Radio. Radio that listens to you.
When listening to a song you want to see the lyrics of just open this app and the lyrics will appear automatically. When changing a song a notification will appear for 30 seconds and if you click it you can also see the lyrics. (This is enabled by default so you can test it and can be disabled in Settings. It's useful if you often wanna check the lyrics).
You can also pick a song from your music library or type the song name.
The app has 5 different themes (blue, green, pink, holo and holo dark) so you can customize it a little!
By the way, if the lyrics of the song are wrong you can always change the source.
The app searches in (at the moment) 6 different websites for lyrics.
This app is intended to work with as many music players as possible. It works in:
- Google Music
- SonyEricsson / Sony Music Player
- Winamp (Needs to be fixed)
It may work in (added but not tested yet):
This program is still in Beta, things I want to add/improve:
- Add support for more players
- Add more websites for lyrics (for french and german songs basically).
- Change the icon
- [DONE] Fix problem with tildes
- [DONE] Appear in the notification bar for ~30 seconds after changing the track (This could be disabled in Settings)
NOTE: This app needs to create a service that it's triggered when the song is changed. This service is only about 3MB of RAM (and the cpu usage is almost zero). The service only does work when the song changes and the only thing it does is saving the artist and track name.
- INTERNET: To search for the lyrics
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To be able to listen to new songs intents (it's a really small service)
Ads (Required by TapForTap):
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To know if there's internet
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To know if you're on WiFi
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To save thumbnails
- READ_PHONE_STATE: To know if there's connection
I'm trying a new platform called TapForTap where ads are "free" and used just as a way to share applications. Everytime somebody clicks in an ad in this app I get a point that will be used to display the LyricsPlayer ad in another app. You can disable them in settings but since they're not annoying (I've even disabled them on landscape mode to gain vertical space) you should leave them on.
Tags: Lyrics search, lyrics music, get lyrics, find lyrics, music lyrics, lyrics music player, lyrics, song, songs, lyrics fetcher, lyrics finder, lyrics getter, lyrics look up, download lyrics, music lyrics, music player lyrics.
Just play your music. Lyrics Finder will immediately notificate you if lyrics are available. It's so simple, it's so easy! It finds lyrics of american music, brazilian music, german music, french music and in many other languages!
It works with:
• Google Play Music
• Spotify (go to Settings -> Enable "Device Broadcast Status" on Spotify app)
• Amazon MP3
• (and even more)
And also works great with music players from:
The app includes over 20 million songs covering Pop, Country, Hip-Hop, R&B, Blues, Jazz, Alternative, EDM, Rock, Dubstep, and more. With iHeartRadio, you have the only app you need to stream live AM and FM radio, experience iHeartRadio live music events, laugh to the best stand-up comedy, and listen to commercial-free custom music. And now you can cast iHeartRadio to your TV with Google Chromecast, pair the app with your Android Wear devices, or use iHeartRadio in your car with Android Auto!
When you plug your smartphone into a vehicle equipped with Android Auto, iHeartRadio joins you for the ride. Access your favorite stations wherever your travels take you! For more information, please visit http://android.com/auto.
iHeartRadio is easy to use, and best of all, free.
• For You - Personalized station recommendations tailored to your musical obsessions.
• Favorites - Access your favorite stations right from the iHeartRadio home screen.
• Perfect For - Looking for music to listen to while you work out, chill out, or take a road trip? iHeartRadio has hundreds of stations built to fit any mood or activity.
• Podcasts - Listen to on-demand episodes from the best in News, Sports, Finance, Comedy, and Entertainment.
Try it today and see for yourself why we're featured as one of the Best Android Apps of 2014. We aim to stay there, so please let us know how we can improve by sharing your thoughts, wishes and wants at http://help.iheartradio.com!
To stay completely up to date, be sure to join our community on Twitter and Instagram @iHeartRadio, where you'll always get the latest music news, contests, and access to your favorite artists.
For information on why iHeartRadio is requesting certain permissions on your device please visit
Please note: this app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
This blazing fast application displays the lyrics and the album covers of your songs.
It automatically detects the song being played and downloads the corresponding lyrics.
-search lyrics automatically on internet from the search screen
-search lyrics by picking a song from your library
-access your lyrics even if you are offline
-find instantaneously your lyrics using real time suggestions
-edit lyrics (and change the album covers)
-create lyrics from scratch (like artists do)
-create labels to organize your lyrics
-share lyrics via Facebook, Google+ and all other social media available on your device
-play the song related to the lyric if available on your device
-increase/decrease the size of the text
-enable/disable the automatic song detection
-enable/disable the notifications
Premium users can:
-download the lyrics for all your songs in a click and track the progress in a dedicated notification
-export/import lyrics to/from files
This is NOT a music player NOR a music downloader.
The lyrics and album covers are NOT inserted into your music files.
Lyric search quality depends on your media tag quality.
Lyrics are downloaded from internet from one of more than 70 lyric web sites.
Screenshots are based on the premium version.
Lyrically is powered by Lyric Wikia, hosted on Wikia.com, the social universe of fandom. Anyone can contribute to Lyric Wikia; it’s a collaborative fan resource authored by music fans like you. It’s fresh and accurate. Updates are automatically synced to your app so you never need to worry about an out-of-date library.
Music fans can:
- Search millions of fan-authored lyrics
- Find lyrics to songs you’re listening to on your phone
- Supported players include: Google Play Music, Pandora, Spotify, Rdio, Deezer, and many more!
Jango Radio is a free, personalized radio service that plays the best music by artists you love. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, and Jango will create a custom station that plays similar music. Or you can tune in to hundreds of expertly programmed genre stations like Top 100, Hot in Hip-Hop, Indie Dance Hits & more… All with just one ad per day and unlimited free listening.
Already a Jango listener? Great! Just log in to access your existing stations, and create new ones right from your mobile device.
"I'm in love with Jango" - USA Today
"Straightforward and easy to navigate" - Wall Street Journal
"Refreshingly simple online radio" - CNet
"Makes it fun to discover new music" - PC World
Jango Radio Features:
- Free, unlimited listening on desktop and mobile
- Create custom radio stations with the artists you love
- Tune in to 100's of expertly curated stations in dozens of genres, from dance and country to holiday music and hits by decade
- Fine-tune your stations by adding or banning artists
- Share stations with your friends on Facebook
- Listen as much as you want at low, medium or high quality
- Save stations to listen again on your device or at www.jango.com
- Available for any device running Android 2.1 or newer
With Beats Music, you have unlimited, ad-free access to over 20 million songs from every genre. Listen anytime on demand or download to listen offline.
When you’re not sure what to play, let our in-house curators guide you. Here are just a few features that’ll make it easy for you:
JUST FOR YOU
Your first stop for music that’s right for you, based on your personal taste. A mix of albums and playlists that have been handpicked by our music experts are always ready and waiting just for you.
Make your mix. Let The Sentence know how you’re feeling, what you’re doing and who you’re with and we’ll play an continuous mix of tracks based on your selections.
Discover what’s happening in the world through music. Quick access to what’s worth checking out, even if it’s not on your radar.
Take a deeper dive into music discovery here, where you can explore different genres, activities and curators. When you’re not quite sure what to listen to, reach for the perfect playlist here.
Let your friends know what you’re streaming by sharing your favorite tracks, albums and playlists with your friends via Beats Music, Facebook and Twitter.
There’s tons more waiting for you. Just open the app and hit play.
Download the app and sign up for Beats Music to start your free (no strings attached) 14 day trial. It’s on the house! When you're ready to lock it in, subscribe to Beats Music for $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year, which will renew automatically. For now, Beats Music is only available in the US.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.