Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
Two-way audio is supported (if your IP cameras support it). Press Speaker toggle button to ON to hear the audio. Press it again to turn the audio off.
Hold Mic button to activate the microphone. Speak to your Android device to send your voice to IP camera. Release the button to deactivate the microphone.
If you hold the Mic button while Speaker button is currently activated, the Speaker will be temporarily deactivated until the Mic button is released. This is to prevent or minimize echoes.
Connection Settings dialog, Notification Setting dialog, and Screen dialog can be invoked from Android's Context Menu.
Connection Settings dialog contains the required fields which you have to fill in before the application can connect to your IP camera remotely, assuming that IP camera has already been setup successfully in your home (or office) local network. If the Connection Settings dialog is already filled in for the currently selected slot in the drop-down camera list, the information can be removed by clicking the Clear button.
Notification Settings dialog allows you to turn the email notification on and off, assuming that your email accounts have already been specified in IP camera's administrative setup. The “Enable Android notification” (MJPEG cameras only) option allows a background service to be activated or deactivated on your Android device. The notification will be created and will appear in the status bar with the alert sound when your IP camera, i.e. the one selected in the main screen, detects movements even when the app is not running. The sensitivity value can be selected from the Sensitivity drop-down list, e.g. the "Highest" sensitivity makes IP camera become very sensitive in detecting any movements, which will will cause an email to be sent to your email account.
Screen/Control/Speaker Settings dialog allows you to flip the screen and the joystick control vertically and horizontally. This might be necessary in the case where your IP camera is physically mounted upside down. The "Keep Screen On" option tells your Android device to leave the screen on without going to sleep after a period of time. The “Keep Speaker On” (MJPEG cameras only) option keeps the speaker on even when this application is put in the background (e.g. when switching to another app, when Home button is pressed, or when the screen is off).
Screen brightness and contrast (only on some IP camera models) can be adjusted by tapping anywhere in the camera's display area to bring up the adjustment bars. Tapping the display area again will hide them. Under the low light condition, IR On button can be pressed to turn on IR LED lights, to enable the night vision. Pressing IR Off button will turn off IR LED lights.
Spread your two fingers apart to zoom in or pinch two fingers together to zoom out. Press and hold the camera screen for a few seconds to reset the zoom level.
The user can navigate to "Real-time IP Camera Monitoring System" by selecting "Go to Monitoring System" from the context menu.
Both Portrait and Landscape display modes are supported.
This application is localized in 5 languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), German, and Thai.
Fixed the unresponsive joystick movement in Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Added the sound detection in Notification Settings.
Fixed the audio issue when URL path does not contain "http" protocol.
• All-in-one camera viewer for JPEG/MJPEG IP cameras.
• You can control up to 8 different network cameras.
• Easy configuration through auto-detection.
• Pan control with your finger.
• Take snapshots and save them to your SD card.
It is much more than a simple IP camera viewer.
Support all modern (i.e. ONVIF conformant) IP cameras.
Support older cameras via generic RTSP and MJPEG
ONVIF - Potentially compatible with over 5000 NVT devices (e.g. network cameras, servers).
Generic RTSP/MJPEG - Support non-ONVIF IP cameras as generic RTSP or MJPEG streams.
RTSP over HTTP - Help viewers traverse firewalls, and save servers from complex port configuration.
Explore - In-depth exploration of device properties.
H.264 - (a.k.a. Advanced Video Coding) The same format used by Blu-ray, YouTube. High compression allows smoother video for limited bandwidth..
Audio Support both AAC and G.711.
MP4 - Recording in standard MP4 format with H.264 video encoding and AAC audio encoding for high quality and player compatibility.
Discovery - Discover all ONVIF devices instantly. Adding a camera can be as simple as a few button clicks.
PTZ - Flick to pan/tilt, click to zoom.Digital PTZ for non-PTZ cameras (Pro version).
Widget - Snapshot preview on Android home screen, and one-click to start video streaming.
Snapshot Preview - App home screen with snapshots updated periodically.
Multi-view - Viewing multiple cameras simultaneously.
Portrait/Landscape - Support both portrait and landscape, fit and crop-and-fill viewing.
App's web page:
*3G or wireless network connection required, for use outside your home network you'll need to setup portforwarding on your router.
- View the live video feed of your cameras
- Zoom in and out on the image by pinching
- Optical zoom support voor C2130 camera
- Swipe to select another camera
- Take snapshots and save it to your camera
- Audio support
- Motion detection
- Multiple camera support
- Mosaic view for showing 16 cameras (in landscape) and 8 cameras (in portrait) simultaneously
- Swipe in mosaic view to view more other cameras
- Control PTZ controls
- LAN camera search using WiFi/Ethernet
- Import/export cams to SD card or Dropbox service
- Cyclic video recording to SD/FTP/Dropbox
- SSL support (https protocol)
- Support for on camera motion detection
- C2110IP (2-w audio, pt, motion detection, preset, IR)
- C2130IP (2-w audio, ptz, motion detection, preset, IR)
- C2221IP (2-w audio, motion detection, IR)
- C2231IP (motion detection, IR)
- C703IP (2-w audio, motion detection, IR)
- C803IP (motion detection, IR)
- C903IP (motion detection, IR)
SUPPORT AND FEATURE REQUESTS
Please address any support or feature request questions to ELRO. This app has been developed by Alexey Vasilyev commissioned by Roos Electronics BV, The Netherlands.
******* Main Features ********
1. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi from anywhere at anytime;
2. Motion detection: get emails or push notifications instantly when motion is triggered;
3. Scheduled recording: you can specify two time intervals each day to automatically start/stop video recording;
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
5. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the streaming servers are encrypted;
6. Pan/Tilt/Zoom: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
7. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
8. Multiple platforms:support Windows PC、Mac、iPhone、iPad、iPod, Android phone and Android tablet.
******* Three Steps to setup ********
Step 1: Download the AtHome Video Streamer App from Apple App Store or Google Play and install it onto your device. A unique Connection ID (also refferred to as CID) will be assigned to the device after the AtHome Video Streamer is launched at the first time;
Step 2: Download and install the AtHome Camera app onto another device which you want to use as a viewer, open the app, sign up and login;
Step 3: Select "Add by CID" or "By QR Code" to add a camera, you are all set to enjoy the live streaming!
******** Supporting *********
Twitter: https://twitter.com/athomecamera @athomecamera
>Quick and easy access to IP camera live video streams via both serial ID and IP address
>QR code scan available
>Playback remote video & local video clips
>Snapshot to your local photo gallery
>Setup IP camera’s setting in local LAN network
>Support multi-channel live video streams
>Support remote PTZ control
This app is designed for Maginon cameras and includes the following features:
- Guaranteed to work with all Maginon camera models listed above.
- Free to try. Receive a full refund within 30 days if you are not satisfied with our app.
- Remotely view and control all Maginon IP camera models .
- User-friendly interface. Fast loading .
- Record videos and take snapshots from your IP cameras and share videos via email
- Unlimited number of cameras. View up to 4 cameras on screen at a time .
- Instantly capture camera's screen and send via email
- Perfect for home security, pet-cam or workplaces.
- Designed for both phones and tablets .
- Pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) (available on selected models)
- Developed by 3rd party developers. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by Maginon Corp.
See video demo on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnh4JGgjsFo .
I will be very appreciated if you can spend your valuable time to give this app a good rate.
✔ Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
- Compute Maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; CIDR Network, Address Range
- Compute base on class range.
- Compute maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; Subnet ID, Broadcast, ...
✔ IP Conversion, from
- Dotted decimal IP address
- Decimal value
- Dotted hexadecimal IP address
- Dotted binary IP address
✔ Supernet (supernetwork)
- Up to 15 entries
✔ Real time updating of output as you change values or move the slider to change the mask bit.
Please make sure you own the camera models listed below before downloading as this app is designed especially for these models:
- Perfect for home security, pet-cam or workplaces.
- Remotely view and control all Foscam IP camera models .
- Guaranteed to work with all Foscam camera models listed above.
- User-friendly interface. Fast loading.
- Free to try . There is no obligation to buy.
Developed by 3rd party company. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by Foscam Corp. See video demo on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnh4JGgjsFo
• Live viewing of single or split screen (four and nine channels simultaneously)
• Swipe support for fast camera switching
• Portrait and landscape viewing
• Multi-Device management for vacation homes or multi-location businesses
• View cameras at Full HD resolutions with strong connections or lower the resolution on-the-fly if your bandwidth is limited
• Instantly capture a snapshot to your Photo Library
• Remote control of pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras
★ KEY FEATURES
▶ Direct access to video streams from IP cameras, No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Pan and Tilt controls (Max 8 directions)
▶ Pinch to digitally zoom for any part of the display screen that the user desires
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Automatically capture images by in-app motion/face detection
▶ Auto sequence monitoring for automatic cameras switching
▶ Optical zooming option if the user's camera has the optics lens and is capable
▶ Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
▶ Presets control up to 8 spots if applicable
▶ Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
▶ Control an automated vertical/horizontal patrol if applicable
▶ Enable or disable Upside down, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt
▶ Adjust video resolution
▶ Effortlessly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
▶ For smooth and easy access to many featured functions, you can swiftly navigate through the control panels underneath the camera feed.
▶ Passcode Lock the app
▶ Enable or disable Screen Timeout
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Exchange setup file between the devices via SD card
* MULTI-VIEW - Tap the Store button and see demo video (In-app Billing)
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 views)
▶ Last layout they were at automatically saved (initial layout is 4)
▶ Swipe back and forth between multiple cameras screens
★ SUPPORT CAMERA – Refer to http://ubntek.com/ulinksyscamandroid
- Common: WVC80N, WVC210, PVC2300
- PVC300: PVC300
- WVC200: WVC200
- WVC54G: WVC54G
- WVC54G v2: WVC54G v2
- WVC54GCA: WVC54GCA
- Not every feature will work with every model and audio quality can differ between models
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information, please see www.portforward.com or www.dyndns.org
- The response time of PTZ control and multiple camera views depend on the network and/or your device itself and/or camera capability which may cause a little bit of delay in feedback
- Continuously simultaneous activating detection of both motion and audio may cause increased video frame rates and audio delays
★ Need help? Tap the Help button to contact us.
TiveCloud allows you to connect to remote IP Cameras, Video Servers, DVR or NVR, with this, possible to watch live video and control pantilt as well as zoom function if devices support these functions.