This app is a complete guide about the most important thing in this game: Food.
** This app includes a Crock Pot Simulator **
Tired of stopping the game to check the wiki? Save time by looking up information on the game right on your phone or tablet!
- Crock Pot Simulator: add food to the Crock Pot and it'll tell you what recipe you'll get
- Extensive list of all the food and recipes in the game
- You can sort food and recipes by Health, Hunger or Sanity
- You specify filters to only display certain categories of food and recipes (ex: Fruits, Monster Food, Sweeteners...)
- Search function
- Food detail view, including a description, if it's cookable and a list of recipes where it may be used in
- Recipe detail view, including a description and lists of requirements and restrictions
- Nice and clean interface providing a satisfactory user experience consistent with the Android look and feel. Swipe everywhere!
"Don't Starve" is a registered trade mark of Klei Entertainment.
This application brings together the best of the online wiki in true offline format for your mobile.
This is not simply a webview of the online wiki, this app is stand alone and can be used without an internet connection
This is an early build of the application so expect some bugs.
THIS IS NOT THE GAME!!!!!!
Buy the game on Steam NOW
Unfortunately this application has only been tested on two devices,namely a Nexus 4 and a Nexus 7. I would appreciate feedback if any users experience any problems on other devices.
At this point in time the app only really contains details of the items found in the crafting bar. This is by design, but I am considering expanding the app to other content areas.
I want the app to remain stand alone so you do not have to be connected to the internet to use it :)
This simple, yet effective guided relaxation and visualization will give you some tools to access the power of the mind/body connection.
Allow yourself to drift down into gentle relaxation and start to rebuild your energy levels, stamina, strength and much more.
Through no fault of their own, many people feel down, stuck and fed up. Unable to see light at the end of the tunnel, they feel unable to lift or improve their mood. Listening to Move On will help you to break free from this rut, become more motivated and generally feel better about life.
Through positive and motivational messages, Move On will empower you to:
+ overcome negative thoughts
+ take charge of your mood
+ regain control of your life
+ re-energise your mind and body
+ create a positive outlook
+ feel good about yourself
Download Move On today and take the first step to enjoying a more positive outlook on life.
We all need to slow down sometimes, to relax, to unwind - yet after a hectic day at work or a terrible commute it may seem impossible.
Play this deep relaxation audio program and feel the world slow down.
For more info visit www.AndrewJohnson.co.uk