You want to study. But you *always* get stuck on facebook / reddit / youtube / etc. Not anymore. Studyfocus is your virtual mom that reminds you of your homework and motivates you to do it. When you have studied enough Studyfocus rewards you. If you skip to study, it punish you.
Studyfocus is for all students that actually want to study but finds them self getting stuck at the computer.
# HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Come home from school, tired
2. Add today's homework to Studyfocus
3. Do whatever you want, check facebook, play some video games, browse reddit, etc
4. Studyfocus reminds and motivates you about your homework
5. Do your homework, get rewarded by Studyfocus
6. Look at your progress, feel good about your self
7. Repeat everyday
8. ★ Prepare for a greater grade! ★
# KEY FEATURES
☞ Reminds - Remind you of your homework
☞ Motivates - Motivates you to do it
☞ Rewards - Rewards you for studying
# THE STORY
I want to study. Because I want a good grade, so I can get into a got college, so I can get a great job and an even greater life. But when I come home from a 6 hours school day, I'm tired. I've been studying the whole day. I need to rest a bit. Maybe check facebook, watch some youtube clips, maybe play some Counter Strike and so on. The problem is that I got stuck at the computer. The time just flies away and whoops, the time is 22:00 and I should definitely sleep but I have forgotten to do my homework. "I can do it tomorrow" I said to my self, but next day isn't different. I'm tired when I come home from school, just want to play some games for 30 minutes, but it turns into hours and hours.
That's why I decided to create Studyfocus.
When I come home today I open Studyfocus, add today's homework. "I want to study Math in about 30 minutes". Then I can browse youtube and check facebook without guilty conscience. After 30 minutes Studyfocus will start remind me. Of course it can be hard to go away from the computer, it's so fun there. That's why I added the motivation part to Studyfocus. Studyfocus motivates me and reminds me of how important school is.
I start to study. If I lose motivation and focus during the studying time I just pick up my phone and Studyfocus will try to motivate to study more. When I'm done with the homework Studyfocus rewards me. I feel good. I check my progress. I feel even better.
# FEEDBACK & IDEAS
◆ Feedback & ideas: ◆
PLEASE add feedback and your ideas at our uservocie page:
This way I can easily see what you think is the most important things to add or improve.
Twitter: @studyfocusapp https://twitter.com/studyfocusapp
- android.permission.INTERNET - Required by phonegap + used in the trail version of Studyfocus
- android.permission.VIBRATE - So the phone can vibrate.
- android.permission.WAKE_LOCK - Needed to vibrate + alarm even when the screen is turned off.
This app is a complete guide about the most important thing in this game: Food.
** This app includes a Crock Pot Simulator **
Tired of stopping the game to check the wiki? Save time by looking up information on the game right on your phone or tablet!
- Crock Pot Simulator: add food to the Crock Pot and it'll tell you what recipe you'll get
- Extensive list of all the food and recipes in the game
- You can sort food and recipes by Health, Hunger or Sanity
- You specify filters to only display certain categories of food and recipes (ex: Fruits, Monster Food, Sweeteners...)
- Search function
- Food detail view, including a description, if it's cookable and a list of recipes where it may be used in
- Recipe detail view, including a description and lists of requirements and restrictions
- Nice and clean interface providing a satisfactory user experience consistent with the Android look and feel. Swipe everywhere!
"Don't Starve" is a registered trade mark of Klei Entertainment.
This simple, yet effective guided relaxation and visualization will give you some tools to access the power of the mind/body connection.
Allow yourself to drift down into gentle relaxation and start to rebuild your energy levels, stamina, strength and much more.
We all need to slow down sometimes, to relax, to unwind - yet after a hectic day at work or a terrible commute it may seem impossible.
Play this deep relaxation audio program and feel the world slow down.
For more info visit www.AndrewJohnson.co.uk
Through no fault of their own, many people feel down, stuck and fed up. Unable to see light at the end of the tunnel, they feel unable to lift or improve their mood. Listening to Move On will help you to break free from this rut, become more motivated and generally feel better about life.
Through positive and motivational messages, Move On will empower you to:
+ overcome negative thoughts
+ take charge of your mood
+ regain control of your life
+ re-energise your mind and body
+ create a positive outlook
+ feel good about yourself
Download Move On today and take the first step to enjoying a more positive outlook on life.