This app has multiple features to help you stop drinking:
- Calculate and record many factor
-Time you haven't had a drink
-Total amount you normally would spend on alcohol
-How many drinks you haven't had
- Call a friend when in need
- Live chat with others just like you
- Motivational activities when bored
Seize today, tomorrow is uncertain.
✭✭✭✭✭ "I went from craving and drinking alcohol every night, to now only drinking when I want. Which is maybe once every couple weeks, if that. This app may have saved my life."
✭✭✭✭✭ "I could tell my drinking was becoming an issue and this app helped me take control of my life again.
✭✭✭✭✭ "This app really did help me gain control of my drinking. One less thing to worry about!"
🍺 END YOUR ADDICTION TO ALCOHOL NOW
🍺 TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR ALCOHOL INTAKE
🍺 BECOME HEALTHIER & HAPPIER
🍺 START YOUR NEW LIFE TODAY
🍸 Craving alcohol is the first sign of dependence. Alcohol should be something that is enjoyed in moderation, not something you need in order to function normally. If you feel the need to drink, that should be your first indication that you need to make a lifestyle change. The techniques in this session will help you overcome this dependence and take back control over your life. No matter how large or small your alcohol cravings are, these techniques will help you overcome them and move forward in your life on your terms. 🍸
Stop Drinking! Alkoholsucht und Alkoholprobleme überwinden mit Hypnose
- Endlich nur noch wenig oder sogar keinen Alkohol mehr trinken können
- Jegliche Programmierungen bzgl. Alkohol trinken endlich loslassen
- Wieder die volle Kontrolle über sich und sein Leben zurück bekommen
Sie wissen wahrscheinlich selbst, dass Sie zu viel Alkohol trinken und dass Ihnen das nicht gut tut? Oder Sie sind sogar schon alkoholabhängig? Auf jeden Fall möchten Sie gern aufhören zu trinken, aber Sie schaffen es einfach nicht? Das klassische Hypnoseprogramm ""Stop Drinking! Alkoholsucht und Alkoholprobleme überwinden mit Hypnose"" unterstützt Sie dabei, Ihre Alkoholsucht in den Griff zu bekommen, in dem Sie Ihre Gefühle besser wahrnehmen und anders deuten als bisher. Anhand dieser mentalen Unterstützung kann es Ihnen gelingen, Ihre Gedanken bzgl. Ihres Alkoholkonsums so zu verändern, dass Sie nur noch so viel Alkohol trinken, wie es Ihnen körperlich, geistig und seelisch guttut oder sogar ganz mit dem Alkoholkonsum aufzuhören. Sie lernen, wieder selbst die volle Kontrolle über Ihr Leben zu haben, so dass Sie endlich das in Ihrem Leben erreichen, was Sie sich so sehr wünschen.
WIRKUNG UND ANWENDUNG
""Stop Drinking! Alkoholsucht und Alkoholprobleme überwinden mit Hypnose"" ist ein Entspannungstraining, das wirksam mit den Techniken der klassischen Hypnose und des mentalen Coachings arbeitet. Das 31-minütige Programm richtet sich an Erwachsene und junge Erwachsene, die ihren Alkoholkonsum reduzieren möchten und Menschen mit einem echten Alkoholproblem, die von ihrer Alkoholabhängigkeit endlich loskommen möchten. Und auch Alkoholiker in Therapie finden durch die Hypnose mittels der direkten Ansprache des Unterbewusstseins eine große mentale Unterstützung. Kim Fleckenstein hinterlässt mit diesem Audio-Programm tiefe, unauslöschliche Eindrücke in Ihrem Unterbewusstsein, die Ihnen helfen, den übermäßigen Alkoholkonsum endlich aufzugeben, wieder Verantwortung zu übernehmen und zu erkennen, was für Ihr Leben wirklich wichtig ist.
Um den bestmöglichen Effekt zu erzielen, sollten Sie das Programm über einen Zeitraum von mindestens 30 Tagen einmal täglich hören.
Das Programm wurde in Zusammenarbeit mit Prof. Dr. med. Ralf Herwig entwickelt.
Dauer: ca. 31 Minuten
Bitte hören Sie dieses Programm nicht beim Autofahren oder bei Tätigkeiten, die Ihre uneingeschränkte Aufmerksamkeit erfordern. Das Programm ersetzt keinen Arztbesuch oder Medikamente, die krankheitsbedingt benötigt werden.
Hypnose ist prinzipiell für alle körperlich und geistig gesunden Menschen geeignet. Sollten Sie in therapeutischer Behandlung sein, z.Bsp. aufgrund einer Depression oder Psychose, und / oder verschreibungspflichtige Medikamente einnehmen, halten Sie bitte vor Anwendung dieses Programms Rücksprache mit Ihrem behandelnden Arzt. Das Programm ersetzt keine Behandlung bei krankhaften Angststörungen.
Das Programm ersetzt keine Behandlung bei krankhaften Angststörungen sowie einen notwendigen Alkoholentzug!
Wissenswertes über die Anwendung und Wirkungsweise von Hypnose. Hörproben und weitere Angebote finden Sie unter www.get-on-apps.com.
- can trace more addictions and switch between them easily
- record process by one click
- compare with last/best record by a beautiful gauge
- give you overview about your improvement by professional charts
- edit/delete history data easily
- support home screen app widget
- share your success with friends
- show encourage text after you fail
This App is 100% free without any AD!
ImQuit on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Imquit/194664290690937
Let it remind you daily of why you want to quit!
• Real-time statistics about your quit status: cigarettes renounced to, money saved, health summary, etc.
• Detailed health information about your smoking cessation
• Rewarding achievements: Earn medals for certain milestones!
• A Panic! button provides you with emergency tips when craving
• Document your progress in the integrated nonsmoking diary
• If something goes wrong, you can re-start at any time
• No Ads
• No questionable permissions required
Your feedback is welcome! Just send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***A PORTION OF EVERY SALE WILL BE DONATED TO NONPROFITS THAT FIGHT AGAINST DRUNK DRIVING AND ALCOHOLISM***
- Connects via Facebook to compare your habits with your friends!
- Automatically cues your phone to cue a phone call to a friend/taxi of your choice when your Blood Alcohol content is above a level of your choice.
-view a visual graph of your Blood Alcohol Content (BAC), Expenditures, quantity consumed viewed graphically, by day, week or month!
-Shows activity live.
-Shows Current Estimated Blood Alcohol Content
-Tests your reaction time at hitting pairs of lit targets!
-See how your Blood Alcohol content affects your reaction times and compare this with your friends on facebook!
-Records your time and Blood Alcohol Content (BAC)
-Game compares score and BAC with your friends!
-Easy to use interface
-Remembers last drink added for quick easy addition of new beverages.
Scrolling Tips Along the Bottom
This app was funded independently in an effort to try and promote responsible drinking habits and self awareness. The ads are there to help fund the cost of the initial building of the app and future updates! Once these are paid for the Ads will be removed. If you are not completely satisfied with the App please let me know via e-mail before you rate this app and it will be added to a list of future updates that the Advertisements will support. Thanks for making Drinking Buddy better! This app was made independently and to be sustainable we need and appreciate your support!
***A PORTION OF EVERY SALE WILL BE DONATED TO NONPROFITS THAT FIGHT AGAINST DRUNK DRIVING AND ALCOHOLISM***
AlcoDroid also provides an estimate of your blood alcohol content (BAC) based on the drinks you've logged, plots your BAC development in a chart and indicates when you get below the legal limit or back to sobriety.
Widgets are available to display your current BAC on the home screen.
AlcoDroid also allows you to:
- show, edit and export your drink logbook
- chart your drinking habits daily, weekly or monthly
- display and export daily, weekly and monthly alcohol consumption statistics
- set your drinking goal (e.g. 21 standard drinks per week, SD/w) and see how your drinking matches the goal
- setup your own list of "drink presets" to log your drinks fast
- pin the most frequently used drinks to the main screen to log your drinks by two clicks
- share your status and BAC chart on Facebook, by e-mail etc
Supports US, imperial and metric units. Alcohol intake can be displayed in standard drinks (US, UK, CA, AU), grams or milliliters per week or day.
For feedback and support, visit AlcoDroid on Facebook.
Keywords: blood alcohol, stop drinking, quit drinking, breathalyzer, best bac, interlock, blood alcohol calculator, booze calculator, alcohol diary, drinks diary, alcohol consumption, alcohol intake, BAC, blood alcohol content, blood alcohol level, drunk driving, DUI, drinking self-assessment tool, risk reduction program, responsible drinking, booze, alcohol effects
It takes into account the time since your last drink!
Tags: days, without, beer, counter, drink, drinking, drinks
Alcohol Calculator estimates blood alcohol content (BAC) in promilles.
After adding alcoholic drinks and time when they were finished drinking it displays concentration of the alcohol in the blood, time when the level drops to allowable by law for driving and time when one is sober. You can set allowable level by country.
Set your weight and sex in the settings (as well as other preferences) and add drinks including time when they were finished drinking. Now you can also provide drinking duration (first tap on the button marks start of drinking, second allows to choose a drink after finishing it).
Application allows using metric units as well as those used in US or UK. It includes intoxication thresholds for many countries.
- up to three days of drinking history
- Current as well as maximum blood alcohol content may be displayed.
- adding drinks from predefined list (now you can manage the list and display it with one tap - one tap if drinking is started or long tap always)
- selecting volume and percentage from predefined list
- long press on drop down while creating drink to edit value
- there is a profile setting for metabolism speed
Note that the application tries to give as much accurate result as possible, but it can't guarantee any accuracy. To be sure of your real BAC use breathalyser.
Please email me your comments, bug reports or any other doubts about how the program works! Thank you for using the app!
Keywords: alcodroid alternative, alcohol tracker, bac, blood alcohol content, Drink Awareness, drink tracker, beer, wine, vodka, sober, drunk
It takes into account the time since your last drink!
App Version 1.3 - Android 2.1+
Tags: days, without, alcol, counter, drink, drinking, drinks, alcohol
QuitNow! offers you real-time stats, anytime, to help you cope with anxiety:
- The time (days, hours, minutes) since the last cigarette of your life
- How many cigarettes you have avoided
- The money and time you have saved
Also, QuitNow! will provide you with W.H.O.-based (UN's World Health Organization) indicators on your health improvement process, and an achievement list you will unlock one by one, as time passes, motivating you to achieve your goal.
Most important, QuitNow! is social: Share your stats and achievements on the very App:
- Create your profile and start chatting with other quitters!
- Get help, tips and tricks from others, make friends, and offer your own support, any time, and always in your own language (44 different options)
... and also on Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network!
Enjoy the QuitNow! widget in your home screen!
QuitNow! is availible in English, Spanish, Italian, French, Estonian, German, Catalan, Portuguese, Hebrew, Polish, Czech, Galego, Chinese simplified... and more coming!
We wish you success!
This application is not 100% guarantee that you stop smoking, the final result depends only on you!
PS this is my first experience in creating and publishing the application, and if you have any questions or comments you can leave them in the comments or send me email:
"Drinking Water" is an app that reminds you to drink water and tracks your water drinking habits.
(There is also a paid ads free app available on the Android Market.)
It is proven that:
• Water is one of the best tools for weight loss (it's good for your diet).
• Drinking a good amount of water could lower your risks of a heart attack.
• Being dehydrated can sap your energy and make you feel tired.
• Drinking water can clear up your skin.
(Note: if you have a task killer app installed, reminders from this app will not work.
This app does not use a constant service that runs in the background and consumes device resources).
All you have to do is set the number of cups you want to drink each day and the app will remind you during the day to drink a cup of water.
Mark every cup of water you drink and you can track your water drinking habits by going to specific day or view a monthly graph.
Turn your phone horizontally and you will get a graph of the number of cups you drank each day.
Turn it back vertically and you are back on the cups screen.
You can use this app for beer as well :)
Questions, comments and feedback are most welcome.
Better still, My QuitBuddy is easily customised. You can determine whether you’re ready to quit right now or whether you're intending to do so soon or you have already quit. You can set your own goals, the reasons you're quitting, include photos and recordings of loved ones and even add buddies you can call upon in times of need.
- An option to 'Quit Now', prepare to 'Quit Later' or 'Continue quitting'.
- Home dashboard: Visualise the health benefits of each day you stay smoke free through a series of body animations
- My Goals: set your goals and add the support you need to achieve them
- Visual icons: view your progress, including a count of every day, hour and minute you stay smoke free and how much money you've saved
- My Personal Best: Compares your best 'time-off-smoke' records and motivates you to remain smoke free
- Daily Message: for the first 30 days, you'll receive a useful tip when you open the app;
- Danger Times: nominate your danger times and My QuitBuddy gets in touch to keep you on track
- App widget: set it permanently in your phone's dashboard to count every day, hour and minute of your progress. It will also send you a series of scheduled alerts (such as "Congratulations, it's been two weeks!") to keep you on track
- Distract Me: when craving, My QuitBuddy helps with a range of distractions including - a Fruit Sorter game to occupy your mind and your hands through any moments of craving. Fruit Sorter is a juicy distraction game to help occupy both your fingers and mind throughout any moments of craving.
- Remind Me: a personalised slideshow reminds you why you decided to quit and to stay focused on your goal
- Community: read helpful messages from other people who are quitting with the My QuitBuddy and leave your own for others to read
- Quitline: call the Quitline directly on 13 7848 from the app
- Buddy Up: Nominate friends or family who you can call in the tough times
Quitting smoking can be difficult but My QuitBuddy is here to help you every step of the way. Designed to deliver you support in a way best suited to you, for you to get quit and stay quit.
Be sure to update the app regularly as we will continue to add new features based on your feedback.
Featured at Healthline.com in their list of top quit smoking apps of 2013!
See how long it's been since you stopped smoking, the amount of money you've saved, cigarettes not smoked, and health improvements. Play a fun distracting game while you forget about your cravings. Join the vibrant Facebook community offering support to everyone who has chosen to stop smoking!
IMPORTANT! Widgets do not work when installed to the SD Card. Move Cessation Nation back to the phone storage to enable the home screen widget.
If you are having trouble with Facebook please try the following
- On the Facebook wall select the options in the top right corner
- Click the Facebook Settings option
- Click Log Out
Please email me if you run into any issues before posting a negative review. I cannot help you otherwise.
More from developer
This simple, yet effective guided relaxation and visualization will give you some tools to access the power of the mind/body connection.
Allow yourself to drift down into gentle relaxation and start to rebuild your energy levels, stamina, strength and much more.
We all need to slow down sometimes, to relax, to unwind - yet after a hectic day at work or a terrible commute it may seem impossible.
Play this deep relaxation audio program and feel the world slow down.
For more info visit www.AndrewJohnson.co.uk
Through no fault of their own, many people feel down, stuck and fed up. Unable to see light at the end of the tunnel, they feel unable to lift or improve their mood. Listening to Move On will help you to break free from this rut, become more motivated and generally feel better about life.
Through positive and motivational messages, Move On will empower you to:
+ overcome negative thoughts
+ take charge of your mood
+ regain control of your life
+ re-energise your mind and body
+ create a positive outlook
+ feel good about yourself
Download Move On today and take the first step to enjoying a more positive outlook on life.
For many people certain situations make them feel very anxious or panicky. These feelings can be very difficult to deal with at the time, resulting in a loss of control. Listening to Don’t Panic will help you to recognise the onset of these feelings and teach you how to deal with them before they completely take over.
Through relaxation and positive, motivational messages, Don’t Panic will empower you to:
+ recognise the early signs of anxiety or panic
+ take control of your feelings using simple, effective techniques
+ remain positive and focused
+deal with situations more confidently
+release yourself from this constant, underlying threat
+regain your freedom and feel more relaxed
Download Don’t Panic today and takes the first step to enjoying a freer, more relaxed life.