輸入 '去又一城', 會顯示由你的所在地到又一城的所有巴士路線。
輸入 '荃灣至中環', 會顯示由荃灣至中環的所有巴士路線。
輸入 '68x', 會顯示68x的巴士路線。
- Google 地圖服務
本應用程式獲取的任何個人資料, 包括但不限於定位位置等, 均不會在用戶端或後端伺服器中儲存。
Tag: 香港 公共 交通 小巴 紅van 綠van HK Minibus
**** Note ****
- If error occurs during application starting, please re-install the application from the market
- News information is NOT available as I can't find live transport news available at the time (I don't know why this happens on a so-called international city).
- "car speed" information is provided by Transport Department of Hong Kong Government. Only limited area are covered, and mainly are the surrounding areas of the cross harbors tunnels.
- the location of the snapshots are set manually, which are not accurate. You are welcome to provide comments and information via twitter or email
Get and display the traffic related information
- display multiple snapshots at the same time
- map mode to show the "car speed"， including information from Google and Transport department
- "cross harbour time" and the locations of the snapshots
- update information periodically
- download data and snapshots
- download data and snapshots
- fetch the current location on map mode
- fetch the current location on map mode
- determine if the app still running at background
Tag: traffic transportation condition Hong Kong 交通 運輸 香港 情況
Build on top of offline map engine WorldExplorer. In addition to the existing offline map feature, Hong Kong Explorer provides public transportation search in Hong Kong. You can just specify the starting point and end point on the map and all nearby buses and mini bus stops will be displayed.
170+ cams, 30 custom preset position, Google Map v2 engine, fuel calculator.....and more!
Road Snapshot+ Licence:
Use email address as login id for cloud backup
Connection to network
Google Map API
This website / product / service contains information that is copied or extracted from data made available by the Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (the “Government”) at http://www.gov.hk/Data.One/ (“Data.One”). The provision of information copied or extracted from or a link to Data.One at this website or in relation to the product or service shall not constitute any form of co-operation or affiliation by the Government with any person in relation to this website, the product or the service or any contents herein. Nothing in this website, the product or the service shall give rise to any representation, warranty or implication that the Government agrees with, approves of, recommends or endorses any contents of this website or the product or the service. The Government does not have any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) howsoever arising from or in respect of your use or misuse of or reliance on or inability to use any contents herein.
和一般路拍的程式不同, 香港路況的特點是能根據你身處的位置, 搜尋最接近你的路拍圖片傳送給你. 試想想當你正在駕駛, 突然發現前面好像有擠塞, 到底是哪裡開始擠塞呢? 是否要改道呢? 這個時候你最需要的是一個能讓你知道你附近路面情況的程式. 你甚至可以在開車前啟動此程式, 然後將手機放在車頭, 系統會每分鐘根據你身處的位置將附近的路面情況傳送給你, 你不用一面按著呔盤, 一面用手指操作程式.
香港路況一啟動便已經是你身處位置附近的路拍情況, 快捷方便, 最適合駕駛中的你. 你亦可以按鍵進入分區路面情況, 按不同分區檢查其他路面的交通. 本程式追求的是方便, 快捷, 適時, 因為知道駕駛中的你最需要的不是複雜的操作, 而是最快捷地得到路面情況. 在路上你根本沒有時間慢慢搜尋地方和地圖, 本程式自動為你送上你附近最實時的路面圖片.
- 根據你身處的位置, 每分鐘自動更新附近的交通快拍圖片
- 加入了過海時間及新界出九龍等 15 個運輸署行車顯示器的資料
- 即時交通消息, 讓你得到最新的交通消息報導, 即使錯過了電台的交通消息時段也不用擔心, 可即時重溫
The Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) in conjunction with Cathay Pacific Airways, brings you the Discover Hong Kong‧AR to help you experience everything Hong Kong has to offer. Use your phone’s camera to scan your surroundings and, with Augmented Reality (AR) technology, the app recognises what the camera is seeing and provides images, information and directions depending on where and what you're looking at. You don't need an Internet connection to use this app, as all the maps and information are available offline, meaning no extra roaming charges on your phone bill*. And English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese are supported.
• The latest info on the city's unique attractions, the 'must sees', great outdoors, family fun, fascinating culture and heritage and hot events.
• Over 7,000 shops and restaurants including those belonging to the HKTB's Quality Tourism Services Scheme (QTS).
• A wealth of info on 200 restaurants and various cuisines including Michelin-starred and Best of the Best award-winners and recommendations from celebrities and chefs.
• Info on prices, facilities, food &beverage and directions for over 150 accommodation providers, including Hong Kong Hotels Association and HKTB QTS Scheme members.
How it works:
• Turn on the AR function and it will show your current location in the city, point out various nearby spots of interest such as attractions, restaurants, food districts and shops, as well as provide you with directions to your destination.
• Search for restaurants by district or cuisine type. You can also filter your search by award-winning restaurant or HKTB's recommendation.
• Search for shops by district or shop type.
• Search for accommodation by area or accreditation scheme membership.
• Check out what's on in Hong Kong for the latest hot events in town.
• Shows distances and how-to-get-there information for easy navigation.
*When the 'Update' button is pressed, internet connection is initiated. When connected to the internet via cellular data, data roaming charges might apply and an alert message will pop up to remind you. There are no roaming charges when using Wi-Fi.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Hong Kong (香港 Heūng góng in Cantonese, meaning fragrant harbour) is a place with multiple personalities, as a result of being both Cantonese Chinese and under a more recent contemporary ex-British influence. Today, the former British colony is a major tourism destination for China's increasingly affluent mainland population. It is also an important hub in East Asia with global connections to many of the world's cities. It is a unique destination that has absorbed people and cultural influences from places as diverse as Vietnam and Vancouver and proudly proclaims itself to be Asia's World City.
Hong Kong is the second Special Administrative Region (SAR) of China after Macau. Beofre the transfer of sovereignty over to China in 1997, Hong Kong had been a British Colony for 99 years. As such, most of the infrastructure inherit the design and standards in Britain. The city is famous for being a leading financial centre in South East Asia, with the presence of local and some of the most recognized banks from around the world. Hong Kong is also famous for its transition port, transporting a significant volume of exports from China to the rest of the world. With its political and legal independence, Hong Kong is known as the Oriental Pearl with a twist of British influence in the culture.
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic?
Traffic Cam Hong Kong is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Traffic Hong Kong on your Android and go straight to the camera you want with one click.
Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
More from developer
1. point-to-point driving-route searching;
2. provide multiple input methods: map-based, text, categorized locations, current location and bookmark;
3. selectable route choice preference, which includes the shortest travel time, shortest travel distance or lowest toll (using private car fares for comparison);
4. search results are displayed on map, with detailed route information and estimated travel time, distance, road toll; real time traffic information, including CCTV snapshots, special traffic/transport arrangement and special traffic news along the route are also provided;
5. provide comprehensive real-time traffic information such as CCTV snapshots and webcasts, information displayed on speed map panels, cross-harbour journey times and traffic speed map;
6. provide other useful information e.g. petrol stations, no-stopping restriction zones and on-street parking spaces; and
7. storage of mostly used routes and locations for later retrieval.
This App requires OS2.3 or above and minimum display resolution of 320 x 480 pixel
Keywords: Hong Kong, eRouting, hkerouting, HKeRouting, route, route enquiry, trip plan, traffic, real time, traffic news, private car, parking, driving, Hong Kong eRouting, hk, erouting, td, transport department, hksarg, eroute, cctv, snapshots, webcasts, speed map panel, SMP